About the Transcend CFX650
When you're shooting professional video in HD or 4K, you need a memory card with plenty of storage capacity and blazing transfer speed. Transcend's CFX650 CFast cards have room for your large files and keep them moving quickly with a read speed of up to 510MB/s and a top write speed of 370MB/s. It's everything a professional videographer needs in a memory card.
Only compatible with devices that support the CFast format.
- high-speed, high-capacity memory card for full HD and 4K video recording
- read/write speeds: up to 510MB/370MB per second
- built-in error correcting code
- SATA III interface
- only compatible with devices that support the CFast format
- 1-3/4"W x 1-7/16"H x 1/8"D
- weight: .36 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 4222067
What's in the box:
- 128 GB CFast 2.0 memory card
- Warranty Card
- Memory Cards & Card Readers brochure
- Apple Solutions brochure
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Transcend CFX650
Overview: The Transcend CFast 2.0 memory card features ultra high data transfer speeds and incredible storage capacity. The CFast 2.0 memory card is designed to meet the increasingly demanding needs of professional photographers and cinematographers. It is recommended for shooting 4K and Full HD videos, as well as continuous shooting of high resolution photos.
CFast 2.0 Specification: CFast 2.0, also known as CompactFast, is similar to CompactFlash cards, however, CFast cards are not physically or electrically compatible with CompactFlash cards. The Transcend CFast 2.0 card is manufactured with high quality Turbo MLC NAND flash chips. It has a built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors. The specifications of this Transcend CFast 2.0 card are:
- Interface (connector): SATA III
- Dimensions: 1.69"W x 1.43"H x 0.13"D
- Weight: 0.36 ounces
- Capacity: 128 GB and 256 GB
- Maximum Read Speed: 510MB/s
- Maximum Write Speed: 370MB/s
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (±5%)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C (23°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?