About the PNY High Performance USB 3.0 Card Reader
A powerful connection hubThe PNY High Performance USB 3.0 card reader is compatible with all memory card formats. Just plug it into your computer's USB port for high-speed transfer of digital still images and video files.
- connects to your computer's USB port
- compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 for rapid data transfer
- includes USB 2.0 retractable cable and USB 3.0 external cable
- supported formats: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, Mini SD, MiniSDHC, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Memory Stick M2, MMC, RS-MMC, xD, and CompactFlash
- system requirements: Windows® and Mac® compatible: Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Windows®ME, Windows® 2000, Mac® OS 9.1 and later, Linux® kernel 2.4.2 or later
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P-CRHSB3-BX
What's in the box:
- USB 3.0 card reader with 1.75" pigtail and Type A 2.0 USB connector
- 17" USB 3.0 cable (Type A 3.0 USB on one end and Micro-B 3.0 USB on other end)
PNY High Performance USB 3.0 Card Reader reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PNY High Performance USB 3.0 Card Reader
Overview: The PNY USB 3.0 Card Reader is a necessary accessory for transferring your digital photos, videos, music files, and documents to your laptop or desktop computer if it is not equipped with a card slot. The card reader is compatible with USB 3.0 for blazing fast transfer speeds up to 600 MB/s, and is USB 2.0 backward compatible. The credit card-sized memory card reader has an integrated USB 2.0 cable, and comes with a USB 3.0 cable. It has a 2-year warranty.
Memory Card Compatibility: The USB 3.0 Card Reader has six slots for memory cards located around three edges. It is compatible with the following memory card types:
- SD: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- microSD: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- MiniSD: MiniSD, MiniSDHC
- MultiMediaCard: MMC, MMCplus, RS-MMC, MMCmobile
- Memory Stick: PRO, Duo, PRO Duo, M2
- xD: (M-type, H-type)
- CompactFlash (CF): UDMA 7
USB Compatibility: The USB 3.0 Card Reader is equipped with a 1.75" integrated USB 2.0 cable with a Type A USB connector. When not in use, the pigtail can be folded and tucked into a slot in the bottom of the reader. A separate 17" USB 3.0 cable is included, with Micro-B 3.0 and Type A 3.0 connectors. You must use the separate cable with a USB 3.0-compatible device in order to optimize the data transfer.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?