About the LG 34GK950F-B
Optimized for gaming
Optimized for gaming
For those looking to turbocharge their gaming experience, LG's 34" UltraWide 34GK950F-B delivers a potent combination of high resolution, high speed, and a super-immersive 21:9 screen. The ultra-thin bezel on three sides of this streamlined display provides a virtually borderless visual experience, without distraction from the vivid, tack-sharp image.
The 34GK950F-B provides consistently clearer action during even the most demanding games. The 144Hz refresh rate reduces blur and ghosting to assure smooth, fluid action. And support for AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 ensures less stuttering and tearing.
The 34GK950F-B has two HDMI inputs and one DisplayPort input.
- 34" screen (measured diagonally)
- screen resolution: 3440 x 1440 pixels
- 21:9 aspect ratio (33% more screen than 16:9)
- 144Hz refresh rate
- Nano IPS™ panel provides wide viewing angles
- LED backlight provides crisp picture contrast
- display brightness: 400 nits
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- supports 10-bit color, can display over one billion colors
- 98% coverage of DCI-P3 color gamut
- color-calibrated for accurate colors
- VESA-certified DisplayHDR™ 400
- anti-glare coating for enhanced visibility
- supports AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 variable refresh rate
- Dynamic Action Sync helps minimize input lag
- 2 HDMI inputs
- 1 DisplayPort input
- 3 USB ports (1 Type-B up-stream, 2 Type-A down-stream)
- 3.5mm stereo minijack headphone output
- no built-in speaker
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- detachable pedestal stand with adjustable height, tilt, and swivel
- dimensions with stand: 32-5/16"W x 22-1/2"H x 11-5/16"D (up); 18-1/4"H (down)
- dimensions without stand: 32-1/2"W x 14-5/16"H x 4-1/8"D
- weight: 16.1 lbs. with stand; 12.1 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 34GK950F-B
What's in the box:
- 34" Curved LED-LCD monitor
- Pedestal base
- Pedestal neck
- AC power adapter
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
- USB Upstream cable
- Cable holder
- Mouse holder
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Registration Information
- Warranty Information
- Quality Assurance Report
- Handling Guide
LG 34GK950F-B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the LG 34GK950F-B
21:9 UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440): The LG 34GK950F-B features an ultra-wide (21.9) curved 34" LED-LCD display with a 3440 x 1440 QHD resolution for outstanding clarity and precise gaming. The monitor's pixel area is about 1.8x larger than an UltraWide Full HD 21:9 monitor, and about 2.4x larger than a Full HD 16:9 monitor. This LG UltraWide QHD monitor is designed for immersive, high performance gaming.
Note: 21:9 aspect ratio and/or 3440 x 1440 resolution may not be available depending on content, device, interface or graphic card.
Optimized Color & Contrast: The LG 34GK950F-B incorporates Nano IPS and DisplayHDR 400 to optimize color, contrast, and brightness.
- Nano IPS Color: Nano IPS color technology creates more accurate color and a broader contrast ratio that combine to deliver truly high-end picture quality. Bright portions of the screen appear even brighter, while dark portions of the screen are really dark. Nano IPS color technology covers 98% of the DCI-P3 color space (the film industry standard).
- DisplayHDR 400: DisplayHDR 400 supplies the low-latency, high-brightness pixels, superior black levels and the wide color gamut that bring HDR games to life.
- Black Stabilizer: LG's Black Stabilizer helps make dark scenes bright so it's easier to find the competition.
Note: The LG 34GK950F-B is UL Verified for Nano IPS coverage of DCI-P3 color gamut which is typically 35% larger than sRGB 100%.
Smooth Motion Gaming: The LG 34GK950-B utilizes a variety of motion technologies to deliver a smooth motion gaming experience without judder or stuttering.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate + 1ms Motion Blur Reduction: Experience smoother, clearer action during the most demanding games that to a 144Hz refresh rate combined with a 1ms Motion Blur Reduction. The result is critical accuracy and precision while reducing blur and ghosting when it matters most.
- FreeSync 2 & Dynamic Action Syc: AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 enables even smoother motion and less stuttering in demanding first-person games. Plus, minimize input lag with Dynamic Action Sync so you can catch every single moment in real-time.
Note: 1ms Motion Blur Reduction causes lowered luminance and the following features cannot be used when activated: FreeSync and Dynamic Action Sync.
Computer Monitor Connectivity: The LG 34GK950F-B display monitor is equipped with HDMI inputs and a DisplayPort to connect to your laptop or computer. The recommended resolution is 3440 x 1440 @ 60Hz.
- HDMI: The display monitor features two HDMI inputs that support audio and video signal transfer. The HDMI inputs support video resolutions up to 3440 x 1440 @ 85Hz.
- DisplayPort: The DisplayPort provides video signal transfer only (no audio or data is transferred). The DisplayPort supports video resolutions up to 3440 x 1440 @ 144Hz.
USB Inputs/Outputs: The 34GK950F-B is outfitted with two USB 3.0 (type-A) inputs for connecting a keyboard and mouse for control of the display monitor. The USB inputs can also be used to connect a USB MSC (mass storage class) device loaded with audio, video, and photo files for enjoyment on the display monitor. The LG 34GK950F-B display monitor also offers a USB-B port for upstreaming data to your computer or laptop.
Headphone Out: The LG 34GK950F-B features a rear-panel 3.5mm headphone output for connecting a set of headphones or powered speakers. The display monitor does not offer built-in speakers.
Display Settings: The LG 34GK950-B lets you optimize the display of different games. You can also adjust for personal prefrences, including crosshair, brighntess, aspect ratio, and more.
- Game Mode: Changes the game mode to the one optimized for a given feature. Choose from Gamer 1, Gamer 2, FPS, RTS, Vivid, Reader, HDR Effect, Standard, or sRGB.
- Picture Adjust: You can manually fine tune the monitor's picture. Adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Gamma, Color Temp, R/G/B, Black Level, and DFC.
- Aspect Ratio: Adjust the aspect ratio of the screen to Full Wide, Original, Just Scan, Cinema 1, or Cinema 2.
- Crosshair: By placing the striking point in the center of the display, Crosshair helps enhance accuracy in first-person shooter games.
Mounting Options: The LG display monitor includes a pedestal stand that allows you to mount the monitor on your desk, tabletop, or other flat surface. The pedestal stand offers height (4.3"), tilt (-5/+15 degrees), and swivel (-20/+20 degrees) adjustment. The display monitor can also be wall-mounted using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The TV has four 4M threaded inserts on back-panel that are spaced 100mm apart to attach an optional wall-mount bracket.
Virtually Borderless Design: With an ultra-thin bezel, the slim and sleek design unites form and function to offer a virtually borderless visual viewing experience, without distraction from the precise, gorgeous image.
Automatic Standby: The display monitor can be set to automatically go into standby mode if there is no video image for approximately 4, 6, or 8 hours.
1 question already asked