About the LG 34WK650-W
UltraWide display for work and play
UltraWide display for work and play
LG's 34" UltraWide 34WK650-W has a 21:9 screen with 33% more work/play area than a typical 16:9 display. LG's Virtually Borderless Design features an ultra-thin bezel so all you see is screen.
The color-calibrated 34WK650-W can handle photo work and other demanding display tasks. But this monitor takes gaming seriously, too. You can quickly optimize monitor settings to activate Black Stabilizer to reveal superior detail in dark scenes, while the Dynamic Action Sync feature assures smooth, fluid action.
The 34WK650-W has two HDMI inputs and one DisplayPort input.
- 34" screen (measured diagonally)
- 1080p screen resolution (2560 x 1080 pixels)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing 4K/HDR content
- 21:9 aspect ratio (33% more screen than 16:9)
- 60Hz refresh rate
- IPS panel provides wide viewing angles
- LED backlight provides crisp picture contrast
- display brightness: 300 nits
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- supports 8-bit color, can display 16.7 million colors
- 99% coverage of sRGB color gamut
- color-calibrated for accurate colors
- anti-glare coating for enhanced visibility
- supports FreeSync™ variable refresh rate
- Dynamic Action Sync helps minimize input lag
- 2 HDMI inputs
- HDMI inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to 4K devices
- 1 DisplayPort input
- 3.5mm stereo minijack headphone output
- built-in stereo speakers (5 watts x 2)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- detachable pedestal stand with adjustable height and tilt
- dimensions with stand: 32-1/2"W x 22-1/2"H x 9-1/8"D (up); 18-1/8"H (down)
- dimensions without stand: 32-1/2"W x 14-5/8"H x 2-1/4"D
- weight: 16.8 lbs. with stand; 13 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 34WK650-W
What's in the box:
- 34" LED-LCD monitor
- Stand body
- Stand base
- AC power adapter
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable DisplayPort cable
- Cable holder
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Registration Information
- Warranty Information
- Quality Assurance Report
- Handling Guide
LG 34WK650-W reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the LG 34WK650-W
21:9 UltraWide Full HD (2560 x 1080): The 21:9 UltraWide Full HD resolution (2560 x 1080) offers more screen space compared to 16:9 Full HD resolution display. You can run multiple windows and see more thumbnail images at once.
High Dynamic Range (HDR): This monitor is compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range, supporting specific levels of color and brightness that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors. The HDR10 supported monitor can display HDR-coded games with the latest consoles and HDR videos from major streaming VOD services. Plus, a HDR Effect feature uses picture quality algorithms to convert non-HDR content into high quality video on par with vivid HDR visuals.
- True Color & Wide View: The LG IPS monitor displays impeccable color accuracy. With a wider viewing angle, the IPS display boasts 99% coverage of the sRGB color spectrum.
- Black Stabilizer: Black Stabilizer detects low-light situations and increases the display's brightness to Maintain visibility, even in dark scenes.
Note: Depending on the Windows 10 OS settings, HDR content may not be displayed accurately. Please check the HDR On/Off setting of Windows. The HDR setting of Windows defaults to "On" and should be set to "Off" when not viewing HDR content. Images simulated.
AMD FreeSync Technology: With AMD FreeSyncT Technology, gamers can experience seamless, fluid movement during hi-res, fast-paced games. Free-Sync virtually eliminate screen tearing and stuttering.
HDMI Inputs & DisplayPort: The display monitor features two HDMI inputs that support audio and video signal transfer.The DisplayPort provides video signal transfer only (no audio or data is transferred). The HDMI inputs and DisplayPort support video resolutions up to 2560 x 1080 @ 75Hz (2560 x 1080 @ 60Hz recommended).
Display Settings: The LG display monitor offers preset picture modes and manual picture adjustment.
- Picture Modes: You can select between a variety of Picture modes based on the type of content and your preference. Choose between Custom, HDR (Game / Vivid / Cinema / Standard / Effect), Game (FPS / RTS / Custom), Reader, Photo, and Color Weakness.
- Picture Adjust: The Custom mode allows you to manually adjust the monitor's Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Super Resolution, Color, Black Level, and DFC.
Crosshair Feature: The Crosshair feature lets gamers take their skills to the next level. The striking point in the center of the display offers better firing accuracy for first-person shooter games.
Built-in Speakers + Headphone Out: The LG display monitor features a rear-panel 3.5mm headphone output for connecting a set of headphones or powered speakers. The display monitor is also equipped with 5 watt stereo speakers.
Note: Make sure to leave 3.9" of clearance around the display monitor for adequate ventilation.
Mounting Options: The curved base enhances stability for dependable performance. The base can be adjusted to change the tilt (-5/+5 degrees) and height (4.3") of the monitor for more comfortable viewing experience. The display monitor can also be wall-mounted using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The TV has four 4M threaded inserts on back-panel that are spaced 100mm apart to attach an optional wall-mount bracket.
Automatic Standby: The display monitor can be set to automatically go into standby mode if there is no video image for approximately 4, 6, or 8 hours.
1 question already asked