About the LG SN11RG
The full Atmos package
The full Atmos package
The LG SN11RG is more than just a sound bar — it's full Atmos-enabled wireless surround system that fills your room with crisp, cinematic sound. The sound bar has seven built-in speakers driven by 350 watts of amplification. This includes both up-firing and side-firing speakers for overhead and surround effects. The system also includes a rear speaker kit that delivers wraparound effects for true surround sound. Each speaker has an up-firing driver too, adding another layer of sound above you.
A powered subwoofer fills out the low-end, adding hard-hitting bass to help you feel the action. The dialogue isn't lost in all the sound and fury though. A dedicated center channel keeps quiet moments clear and easy to follow.
Immersive 3D audio
The SN11RG has surprisingly big sound with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X multichannel audio formats. Front and rear height and surround channels bounce sound off of your ceiling and walls, creating a full three-dimensional soundscape. Built-in Meridian Technology further expands the soundfield, making it both wider and deeper. These combine to envelop you in sound from every angle, and make you the feel like you're right in the middle of the action on screen.
The included powered subwoofer and rear speakers are both wireless, giving you additional wiggle room for placement. No need to run wires all over your room. As long as they get AC power, you're good to go.
With Google Assistant built-in, you can control the sound bar system with just your voice. You can also ask Google to play music, check the weather, or even snag recipes while you're cooking. Can't remember how many eggs to add to your cake? You can sort that out with Google — or just wing it while "Danger Zone" plays in the background.
HDMI makes it easy
The bar's HDMI connections allow 4K video passthrough with support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), including HDR10 and Dolby Vision®. That lets you maintain a high-contrast Ultra HD picture from your Blu-ray player or video game console through to your TV. The bar also supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), so it can receive uncompressed audio signals — including Dolby Atmos — from an eARC-equipped TV.
Stream your favorite music
Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from your phone directly to the sound bar. This bar also streams content through Chromecast built-in, via a wide range of compatible apps. If you want to minimize cord clutter, you can even use the sound bar's Bluetooth to receive a stereo signal from a compatible LG TV.
If you have a collection of high-resolution music files, you can play them on this sound bar. It handles audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz. So, if you've got quality tracks stashed on a USB drive, you can plug it right in and rock out.
Made to work together
The SN11RG is designed to work seamlessly with 2021 LG TVs. You can reduce the clutter on your coffee table by controlling the sound bar with your TV remote.
- sound bar, wireless subwoofer, and wireless rear speakers
- delivers 7.1.4-channel sound with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- connect to compatible LG TVs with Bluetooth
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Meridian Technology expands, deepens, and widens the soundfield
- AI Sound Pro analyzes what you're watching and adjusts audio settings in real time to enhance sound quality
- AI Room Calibration automatically adjusts for the characteristics of your room
- pair the sound bar with compatible 2021 LG TVs
- control sound bar modes with your LG TV remote
- plays high-res audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz
- built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- supports DTS Digital Surround and DTS:X
- total system power: 770 watts
- 7 built-in speakers powered by a 350-watt amplifier
- front, height, and surround channels driven by 50 watts each
- dedicated center channel driven by 50 watts
- designed to fit under TVs 55" or larger
- wall-mountable (bracket included)
- 56-3/4"W x 2-7/16"H x 5-13/16"D
- weight: 15.9 lbs.
- 200-watt amplifier
- 6-1/2" woofer
- wirelessly connects to the sound bar for flexible placement
- AC power required, cord included
- 8-11/16"W x 15-3/8"H x 12-13/16"D
- weight: 17.2 lbs.
- 2 speakers with 2 built-in drivers each
- rear surround and height channels powered by 50 watts each
- wirelessly connects to the sound bar for flexible placement
- AC power required, cord included
- 5-1/8"W x 8-5/16"H x 7-1/2"D
- weight: 11.5 lbs.
Connections and general info:
- 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output (version 2.1)
- input is HDCP 2.3 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- supports enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K video passthrough with support for Dolby Vision and HDR10
- optical digital audio input
- USB input allows digital music to be played from a thumb drive
- plays MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, and WAV files
- includes remote control
- control the sound bar with a remote app using an Android smartphone or iOS® device
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SN11RG
What's in the box:
- Active soundbar speaker
- Wireless powered subwoofer
- 2 Wireless rear speakers
- Three 5' AC power cords
- Remote control (AKB75595351)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 59" Optical digital cable
- 2 Soundbar wall-brackets
- 2 Rear speaker wall-brackets
- 4 Screws
- Wall Bracket Install Guide
- Simple Manual
- "Get Started" Note
LG SN11RG reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the LG SN11RG
Features & specs
|Number Of Channels||7.1.4|
|Virtual Surround||Movie mode|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||None|
|HDMI ARC Input||Yes|
|HDMI eARC Input||Yes|
|3.5mm Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|RCA Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|USB Type-A Input||Yes|
|System Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||350|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||220|
|HDMI Video Pass-through Resolution||4K|
|HDR Video Compatible||Yes|
|Voice Control||Google Assistant built-in|
|Control by App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Learns TV Remote||Pre-prorgrammed|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Built-in 5.0|
|Bluetooth Audio Playback||Yes|
|Bluetooth Transmitter Mode||No|
|Online Music Sources||via Chromecast|
|Files on Your Network||No|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Version||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Sound Bar Size (inches)||2-7/16H x 56-3/4W x 5-13/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||15.9 lbs|
|Subwoofer Size (inches)||15-3/8H x 8-11/16W x 12-13/16D|
|Subwoofer Weight||17.2 lbs|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Network, Bluetooth, & USB Audio
Voice, Remote, & App Control
Mounting & Placement Options
Active Soundbar Speaker: The active soundbar speaker incorporates a ten driver array that includes front-firing left and right front channels, a front-firing center-channel, side-firing left and right surround channels, as well as top-firing left and right Dolby Atmos enabled channels. The front left, center, and front right channels each consist of a dome tweeter and oval woofer; while the surround channels and Dolby Atmos enabled channels each consist of a full-range driver. All drivers are powered by a built-in 300W amplifier (50W x 2ch to the front channels, 50W x 1ch to the center channel, 50W x 2ch to the surround channels, and 50W x 2ch to the Dolby Atmos enabled channels).
Wireless Powered Subwoofer: The wireless powered subwoofer houses a front-firing 6.5" woofer powered by a built-in 220W (RMS) amplifier inside a bass reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port. Because its wireless, you can place the subwoofer almost anywhere in your room (up to 33' from the soundbar). The wireless powered subwoofer does require an AC power outlet connection.
Wireless Rear Speakers: The included wireless rear speakers receive their rear surround channel audio signal wirelessly from the active soundbar speaker. Each rear speaker features a front-firing and top-firing full-range driver. Each speaker also features a built-in amplifier that delivers 50 watts of power to each driver. The wireless rear speakers can be stand mounted, tabletop mounted, shelf mounted, or wall mounted. Each wireless rear speaker will require and AC power outlet connection.
AI (Artificial Intelligence): The SN11RG incorporates LG's AI Room Calibration and AI Sound Pro to ensure the soundbar and subwoofer system sounds great in your room and with your source content. These artifical intelligent audio technologies optimize your listening experience everytime, regardless of room configuration and source content.
- AI Room Calibration: AI Room Calibration is an automatic sound tuning technology that compensates for the environment the soundbar and sub is placed, by using sophisticated algorithms that improve the system's sonic performance. It uses the soundbar's integrated microphones and built-in spatial awareness software to measure your room's unique characteristics. It then balances the soundbar's audio settings to the environment (room) for optimized surround with a more accurate sweet spot that sounds natural and accurate.
- AI Sound Pro: AI Sound Pro automatically and intelligently analyzes source content in real-time to enhance sound quality. It automatically adjust sound levels (including Bass & Treble) based on the content you are watching and listening. From powerful action to dramatic dialog, you'll hear your entertainment with crystal-clear, detailed audio.
Meridian Hi-Res Audio: LG partnered with Meridian Technology, pioneers of High-Resolution Audio, to combine advanced signal processing and refined hardware design, creating a soundfield with greater height, width and depth. This leading audio processing technology also provides sound quality that surpasses CDs, and allows you to enjoy stunning 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution (for HDMI & Optical), as well as 24-bit/192kHz upsampling for other audio sources (such as Network and Bluetooth).
Digital Surround Sound Formats: The LG SN11RG soundbar and sub system supports the following multichannel digital audio formats through its HDMI & optical digital inputs.
Digital Connector Audio Signal Type Audio Signal Format HDMI Bitstream
Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital
DTS:X, DTS HD, High Resolution, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS
PCM 2ch / 5.1ch / 7.1ch Optical Bitstream Dolby Digital, DTS PCM 2ch
7.1.4ch Surround Sound: The LG SN11RG is capable of delivering up to 7.1.4-channel surround for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X.
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. Rather than being constrained to channels, sounds exist as individual entities that are precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses you in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead. Dolby Atmos renders everything from dialogue to quiet scenes to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in sound that excites your senses and inspires your emotions to deliver the full impact of entertainment.
- DTS:X: DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- The soundbar's HDMI input and output support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Your source device must also support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- The soundbar's optical (toslink) digital input only supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), and 2ch PCM.
Sound Effects: The LG SN11RG soundbar speaker system has a number of preset surround soundfield modes to make listening to your movie or music soundtracks even more enjoyable.
- Standard: Standard mode provides optimum sound for most applications.
- Movie: Movie mode lets you enjoy a more immersive and cinematic surround sound.
- Music: Muse mode lets you enjoy better sound from music sources.
- Bass Blast+: Bass Blast+ reinforces the bass for a more powerful sound.
Output Levels: The LG SLNYG provides a variety of output level adjustments for different listening applications. Some of these controls can be accessed from the remote, while others have to be accessed from the LG Soundbar App (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 5.0+).
- Sound Levels: You can adjust the system's overall bass & treble; as well independent channel level for the soundbar's center, height and surround channels; the power subwoofer's LFE channel; and the rear speaker's surround and height effect channels.
- Auto Volume: The LG SL8YG features Auto Volume which automatically adjusts the volume level of the soundbar speaker system during loud and low passages, keeping the volume level constant across all programs and advertisements.
- DRC (via app only): The Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) function allows you to compress the dynamic range of Dolby Digital and DTS sound tracks. Only accessible from the LG Soundbar App for Apple iOS and Android.
- Night Mode (via app only): Using Night mode, you can enjoy sound effects and hear the dialog clearly even at a low volume levels. Only accessible from the LG Soundbar App for Apple iOS and Android.
HDM 2.0 Inputs/eARC Output: The LG SN11RG soundbar speaker system is equipped with two HDMI 2.0 inputs and HDMI 2.0 eARC output that support up to 4K/HDR video, 4:4:4 color sub sampling, and HDCP 2.3. The HDMI jacks also support Dolby Digital/DTS multichannel audio formats (including Dolby Atmos & DTS:X). The eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) function of the soundbar's HDMI output enables an HDMI eARC capable TV to send its audio stream to the HDMI output of the soundbar system.
- 4K Pass-Through: 4K pass-through allows the SN11RG to receive ultra high-definition resolution video and pass the video signal to a 4K compatible TV or display monitor. The system supports 4K@60/50Hz (4:2:0), 4K@24/25/30Hz (4:4:4). 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p video signals.
- HDCP 2.3: The soundbar's HDMI input and output also support HDCP 2.3, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. HDCP 2.3 is supported by the soundbar system's HDMI input and output. HDCP 2.3 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
- 4:4:4 Color Sub sampling: The system's HDMI jacks support 4:4 color sub sampling for more vibrant and lifelike images, as well as 4:2:0 color sub sampling. With 4:4:4, luminance (brightness) and Chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate, resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more total colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
Note: Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K performance.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR (High Dynamic Range) reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, bringing greater contrast & wider color spectrum to the screen. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors. The LG SN11RG supports the following HDR formats - HDR10 and Dolby Vision.
- HDR10: HDR10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- Dolby Vision: Dolby Vision Content has dynamic metadata that is produced during content creation, capturing the dynamic properties of each scene. This dynamic metadata is used to optimize the picture brightness curve on a frame-by-frame basis. Dolby Vision is the preferred HDR format by major Hollywood Studios
Note: Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best HDR performance.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Retain Channel): Along with standard ARC (Audio Return Channel), the LG SN8YT supports eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel). ARC and eARC allows audio to be sent from your compatible TV to the soundbar system through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
- eARC will support uncompressed audio formats like Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD), DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS HD Master Audio, and 2/5.1/7.1ch PCM.
- ARC is limited to Dolby Atmos (Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS ES, and 2/5.1/7.1ch PCM.
- Your TV will also need to support eARC or ARC for this feature to work. Some newer TVs will support eARC, but most TVs only support ARC.
- The ARC-enabled HDMI input on some TVs will only pass 2ch PCM from devices connected to the TV via HDMI or analog, we recommend that you connect your Blu-ray/DVD player, Satellite/Cable box, or Gaming console to the soundbar system directly; and then connect the system's ARC-enabled HDMI output to your TV's ARC-enabled HDMI input. This setup will give you with the best overall sound performance.
Optical Digital Input: In addition to HDMI connectivity, the LG SN11RG is equipped with a optical (toslink) digital input. The optical digital input supports Dolby Digital (up to 5.1ch), DTS (up to 5.1ch), and PCM (up to 2ch) audio signals.
- The digital optical output terminals of some flat-panel TVs only send an audio signal in 5.1ch when receiving Dolby Digital/DTS surround sound from the TV's built-in tuner, network connection, or connected USB device; and will output only 2ch stereo from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, or RCA (like your Blue-ray/DVD player or satellite/cable box).
- The optical digital input does not support Dolby Atmos or DTS:X.
- The LG SN11RG is not equipped with any analog audio inputs.
Network, Bluetooth, USB Audio
Wireless Network Connectivity: The LG SN11RG offers built-in 2.4GHz WiFi (802.11n) that allows you to wirelessly connect to your home network and access your internet provider. Via the wireless connection to your network and internet, you can enjoy select online music apps from Chromecast built-in, as well as voice control from the built-in Google Assistant. The SL8YG supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security; a wireless-N or better router is recommended.
Note: There is no Ethernet (RJ45) LAN jack on this unit for a hardwired connection.
Chromecast Built-In: Chromecast built-in lets you cast many of your favorite music apps from your from your Android (OS 4.0+) or Apple iOS (8.0+) device, Mac computer, Windows PC, or Chromebook to the LG soundbar speaker system. Chromecast built-in works over WiFi and allows you to connect more than one device at a time to the soundbar, as well as control what's playing from anywhere in the house with your compatible mobile device. Chromecast Built-In streams audio directly from the cloud, so you get the highest sound quality (up to 24-bit/96kHz) and the ability to enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artist intended. You'll need to download the Google Home app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) in order to setup Chromecast built-in.
- Simple-to-Use: Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast Built-in compatible music app to start streaming to the soundbar speaker system. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible phone, tablet or laptop. While you cast your music, you can still use your phone to answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what's playing on the receiver's speaker system.
- Supported Content: Chromecast built-in offers Internet Radio apps like TuneIn, SiriusXM, and iHeart Radio; plus online music service apps like Pandora, Spotify (requires Premium subscription), Tidal, YouTube Music, and more. Click here for a complete list of compatible apps. You can even wirelessly stream exactly what's playing on your Android phone or tablet through the soundbar system. Or, if you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome browser to the soundbar. Chromecast built-in supports FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 music files.
- Multiroom Audio: Using the Google Home app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 5.0+), you can sync multiple speakers with Chromecast built-in in multiple rooms of your home to play the same song from a Chromecast built-in music app throughout your house at the same time. Friends and family can even use their own Chromecast compatible smartphone or tablet to cast music to your system by connecting to your home's WiFi network. Only Chromecast built-in compatible music apps are supported for multiroom audio distribution.
Built-In Bluetooth: The LG SN11RG features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for for wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP), as well as wireless TV connectivity. You can pair up to multiple devices, but only one device can be connected and used at a time. The system has a wireless Bluetooth range of approximately 33'.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth source device (including smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer) to the LG soundbar system. In addition to the standard SBC Bluetooth codec, the system is also compatible with AAC for higher-quality playback from Apple iOS devices. Basic control (such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track) can be done from the included IR remote. Advanced music browsing and song/artist/album display will still need to be done through your Bluetooth source device (not the soundbar).
- Wireless TV Connection: You can even setup your Bluetooth-enabled TV to stream its audio wirelessly to the LG SN11RG soundbar speaker system. When connected to a Bluetooth-enabled TV, the LG SN11RG only decodes 2ch audio. Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, DTS, and other multichannel audio formats are not supported via Bluetooth. During a wireless Bluetooth connection, you can use the TV's remote or the soundbar's remote to raise and lower the volume.
- The SN11RG does not support Bluetooth hands-free for making or answering phone calls.
- Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the LG system.
USB-A 2.0 Port: The rear-panel USB-A 2.0 port allows you to connect a USB MSC (mass storage class) device for playback of select music files, including Hi-Res music files. Your USB MSC device (such as a USB thumbdrive) must be formatted in FAT 16, FAT 32, or NTFS with a maximum total of 200 folders and 2,000 files. You can control Folder/File Search, Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Random/Repeat from the include IR remote. The USB port is rated at 5V/500mA and can also be used to charge small USB-enabled electronic devices. Compatible music files include -
- FLAC: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- WAV: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- MP3: up to 320kbps/48kHz
- AAC: up to 320kbps/48kHz
- OGG: up to 320kbps/48kHz
- This USB port does not support playback from Apple or Android iOS devices, laptops or computers, and USB hubs or card-readers.
- The USB port does not support playback of video or photo files from any device.
Voice, Remote, & App Control
Built-In Google Assistant: The LG SN11RG is equipped with a built-in, two-microphone array on the soundbar and offers voice control through Google Assistant (no extra Google device required). You can use a variety of voice commands to control the SN11RG soundbar speaker system, Chromecast built-in music apps, smarthome devices, and more. The LG SN11RG must be connected to your home's wireless network and internet provider. You'll can setup the built-in Google Assistant through the Google Home app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 5.0+).
- Soundbar Controls: The built-in Google Assistant can be used to power on/off the soundbar speaker system, as well as select the source input and control volume up/down. The Google Assistant can even be used to enable sound effects and surround modes.
- TV Control: Connecting a 2019-up LG TV (with Web OS 4.5 or later) via HDMI CEC to the soundbar, allows you to control power on/off and channel up/down via the built-in Google Assistant and voice commands.
- Chromecast Built-in Controls: The built-in Google Assistant can be used to access Chromecast built-in music apps and select internet radio stations, playlists, or songs. You'll also have voice control over play, pause, & skip functions.
- Smarthome Controls: With the built-in Google Assistant, you can control compatible smarthome devices such as TV's, lights, switches, plugs, thermostats and more by simply using your voice.
- Other Controls: Ask the built-in Google Assistant to tell you the date and time, weather forecast, latest news updates, and sports scores. Or, ask it to check your calendar, set alarms, and more. This unit does not support all Google Assistant functions, such as hands-free calling.
Note: You can initiate voice control by simply saying "Hey Google" when you are using WiFi or Bluetooth as the source input. If you are using HDMI, HDMI ARC, Optical, or USB as the source input, then you must press the "Google Assistant" button on the remote control or top-panel of soundbar to initiate voice control.
LG Soundbar App: The LG Soundbar App (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) lets you setup and control various functions of the LG SN11RG soundbar and sub system from you compatible smartphone or tablet device. The LG Soundbar App requires a Bluetooth connection between your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device and the LG SN11RG.
Remote Control: The LG SN11RG soundbar speaker system comes with an IR remote control, is pre-programmed to operate with select TV remote controls, and supports HDMI-CEC.
- IR Remote: The included IR remote provides wireless operation of the LG SN11RG soundbar speaker system.
- TV Remote Compatible: You can reduce remote control clutter by using your TV remote to operate the LG soundbar speaker system. Eight brands of television remotes are pre-programmed and currently supported (including LG, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, Philips, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sharp), enabling volume adjustment on the soundbar.
- HDMI-CEC (SimpLink): Some functions of the soundbar speaker system can also be controlled by your TV's remote when the speaker system and your HDMI-CEC compatible TV are connected via HDMI. Controllable functions by your TV's remote control include power on/off, volume up/down, and mute.
Top-Panel Controls: Top-panel controls include Power On/Off, Source Selection/Pairing, Volume Up/Down, Google Assistant, and Mic Mute.
Auto Functions: The SN11RG soundbar system recognizes audio input signals from HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth, and the LG Soundbar App so it can automatically switch to the appropriate source input. The soundbar system will turn itself off automatically, when the system does not sense and audio signal and is not used for approximately 15 minutes.
Mounting & Placement Options
Soundbar Positioning: The active soundbar speaker can be positioned on a flat tabletop surface. The soundbar can also be wall mounted using the included wall-mount brackets (mounting screws not supplied). The soundbar should be centered above or below your flat-panel television. Make sure there are no obstructions around the top-firing or side-firing drivers.
Subwoofer Placement: Because its wireless, you can place the subwoofer almost anywhere in your room (up to 33' from the soundbar). But, it is better to place the subwoofer near the soundbar for optimum sound quality. Turn it slightly toward the center of the room to reduce the wall reflections.
Rear Speaker Mounting: The wireless rear surround speakers can simply be placed on speaker stands (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), end-tables, bookshelf, or other piece of furniture. Thanks to the included mounting brackets, the wirelesss rear speakers can also be wall-mounted. Make sure there are no obstructions around the top-firing drivers.
Power Requirements: The active soundbar speaker, wireless powered sub, and wireless surround receiver/amplifier will all need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The active soundbar speaker comes with an attached 5' AC power cord. Each wireless rear speaker comes with a detachable 5' AC power cord. The wireless powered subwoofer also comes with a detachable 5' AC power cord.