About the DEI Heat Shrink Tubing
Heat shrink tubing makes your wiring look neat and professional. DEI's Hi-Temp Shrink Tubing shrinks down when heated to form a tight seal that protects your wire splices and connections from short circuits and moisture. You can also bundle wires together in harnesses without messy electrical tape.
These black heat shrink tubes come in 4-foot lengths and are available in 3 mm (approx. 1/8"), 6 mm (1/4"), and 9 mm (3/8") diameters, as well as an assortment package that includes all three sizes. For splicing, use the 3 mm size for 16-gauge wire, 6 mm for 10-gauge, and 9 mm for 8-gauge. Warranty: 30 days.
What's in the box:
- One 4' length of 9mm diameter heat shrink tubing
- One 4' length of 6mm diameter heat shrink tubing
- One 4' length of 3mm diameter heat shrink tubing
DEI Heat Shrink Tubing reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DEI Heat Shrink Tubing
Overview: Heat shrink tubing protects electrical connections from elements and allows you to bundle wires without the use of plastic ties or tape to give you a great finished look to your installation. These shrink tubes can be easily installed with an ordinary heat gun. This Hi-Temp Heat Shrink Tubing Kit contains three 4' lengths of heat shrink tubing in various diameters. This heat-shrink tubing kit contains the following.
- One 4' length of 3mm diameter heat shrink tubing (fits up to a single 16 AWG wire)
- One 4' length of 6mm diameter heat shrink tubing (fits up to single 10 AWG wire)
- One 4' length of 9mm diameter heat shrink tubing (fits up to a single 8 AWG power wire)
Note: The Heat Shrink Tubing may not fit all gauge wire listed due to difference in jacket thickness.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked