About the Infinity BassLink II Expansion Package
Infinity created the BassLink II car subwoofer for people who crave high-performance bass but don't have a lot of space. But what if you want to punch up the mids and highs in your system as well? This package expands the BassLink II's capabilities by adding the Basslink 4sc 4-channel amplifier module.
The BassLink II combines a 10" square subwoofer, a 10" square non-powered cone, and a 250-watt amplifier, for loud, clear bass in a fraction of the space taken up by conventional sub boxes. Now you can add a 4-channel amplifier to your powered subwoofer by sliding the included amp module into the BassLink's expansion slot. Once it's installed, your expanded BassLink II sends 35 watts to each of your vehicle's front and rear speakers, in addition to the 250 watts already powering its internal sub.
As an added bonus, the BassLink 4sc can create a phantom center channel that sharpens and improves the stereo image of your movies and music without adding an extra speaker. An included wired remote control lets you adjust the phantom center channel settings from the driver's seat.
An array of controls lets you tweak your sound so the subwoofer sounds its best, while the proper frequencies are assigned to your front and rear speakers. You'll enjoy full-range sound that's strong and balanced. A phase control ensures that the sub works with the speakers in your car, not against them. Raise or lower the bass impact with the bass boost feature, and control the level with the wired remote.
Mounting brackets allow you to install the BassLink II vertically or horizontally, so you'll be able to fit this compact enclosure almost anywhere. And you can connect this system to any car system, even a factory radio.
- package includes Infinity BassLink II powered subwoofer and the Infinity BassLink 4sc 4-channel amplifier expansion module
- compact powered subwoofer
- 10" square woofer and passive radiator
- Class D 250-watt RMS amplifier
- wired volume control with 16-1/4' cable
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- bass boost (-6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz)
- phase control (0-180 degrees)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- vertical mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 15"H x 10-1/4"D; horizontal mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 9-3/4"H x 15-1/8"D
- power and signal harnesses included
- warranty: 1 year
- 4-channel amplifier expansion board for BassLink II
- 35 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms, 50 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- phantom center channel control for use with wired remote control included with BassLink II powered sub
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Infinity BassLink II Expansion Package reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Infinity BassLink II Expansion Package
Features & specs
|Enclosure Type||Passive Radiator|
|Connector Type||RCA/Speaker Lvl|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Woofer Material||Not Given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year/30 Days Amp|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year/30 Days Amp|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||250 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|