About the Bazooka BPB24RV PartyBar Bundle
The party's right here
The party's right here
Add great sound and cool lighting to your campsite with this Bazooka BPB24RV PartyBar Bundle. You'll get Bazooka's awesome BPB24-G2 Party Bar, everything you need to add it to an awning or a pop-up tent, and an AC-to-DC adapter for plugging into a plug in your cabin. The BPB24-G2 Party Bar comes with a USB input, easier-to-use buttons, and smartphone app control.
Remarkably big sound
The PartyBar's Class D integrated amplifier can reliably deliver up to 450 watts of max power to its eight marine-grade speakers. The speaker array includes four 2-1/2" midrange speakers, two high-efficiency 1" tweeters, and two 3-1/2" end-loaded woofers. Needless to say, you won't have to huddle around this sound system to hear your music.
Enjoy an evening light show
When it's time to light things up, the Party Bar's RGB LED illumination system will put on a show. And with back-lighted tweeters, LED rings in the ends, and a dual LED strip running the full length of the back, it'll be one heck of a show, too.
Plenty of inputs
Bazooka upgraded the Party Bar's interface to make it easier to control when things start rockin'. You now get separate volume up/down buttons so you won't accidentally push things the wrong way when the neighbors complain, and an LED on/off button gives you simple command over the light show. The auxiliary input and output offer wired connections to non-Bluetooth devices and systems. The Party Bar now includes a waterproof USB port for charging your mobile devices and for playing your music from a thumb drive.
The Party Bar can be set to flash multiple colors at any speed you choose with the included RF remote. The remote gives you wireless control over both your Bluetooth audio and the lights, plus any aftermarket LED light bar that you connect to the Party Bar's accessory SAE power port. Bazooka's mobile app for iOS and Android also provides full wireless smartphone control over Party Bar features in case the remote gets lost in the shuffle. An included rubber boot protects the remote from the elements.
Pair with another Party Bar
You can take the evening's fun to the next level by adding a second Party Bar and pairing both of them to the same mobile device. Note: Bazooka's audio sync feature works with Bluetooth and auxiliary input audio sources, but not audio from the USB input.
Optional wireless dashboard controller
Want a dedicated controller for your Party Bar you won't have to worry about losing? The Bazooka BPB-DBC-G2 dashboard controller fits in marine-style circular dash openings and provides wireless command of your Party Bar's music and lights.
Tailgate and Awning Kit
Take your tunes with you when you're camping in the wilderness or tailgating in the wilds of a stadium parking lot. It comes with everything you need to attach your Bazooka Party Bar to your awning or pop-up tent and get the party started. Installation is easy — first, you attach the eye bolts (included) to the Party Bar's top mounting rail. Next, you slide the awning clips into the awning track or loop the included straps over a crossbar on your pop tent. The “S" hook holds it all together.
The kit also comes with a strap that lets you attach your AC adapter (also included) for a sleek, custom-looking installation.
- 24" sound bar with LED lighting, plus awning mounting kit and AC-to-DC adapter
Bazooka BPB24-G2 Party Bar
- built-in amp (450 watts peak power)
- 8 marine-grade speakers (2 woofers, 4 midrange drivers, and 2 tweeters)
- built-in Bluetooth (60-foot range) for music streaming and hands-free calls
- waterproof 3.5mm auxiliary input and output
- waterproof 2.1-amp USB input for device charging and thumb drive playback
- end-mount woofers rotate 360 degrees
- marine grade SAE accessory connector and light switch for additional LED light bars
- RF remote range: 1000 feet (rubber boot included)
- durable cast aluminum mounting legs
- can pair with a second Party Bar for audio from Bluetooth or auxiliary sources
- wireless control via Bazooka mobile app for iOS and Android phones
- includes mounting bracket and 12-volt power adapter
- dimensions: 25-1/8"W x 5-3/16"D x 4-13/16"H
- warranty: 1 year
Bazooka Tailgate and Awning Kit
- mount your PartyBar on an awning or pop-up tent
- attaches to most RV awnings using included awning slides (Small. Medium, and Large sizes)
- attaches to pop-up tents using included straps
- super-fast S-hook to eye-bolt assembly
- wire management strap included
- warranty: 1 year
Bazooka VRPS-12V7A AC to DC Power Supply
- connects PartyBar to household AC plug
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Bazooka PartyBar Bundle includes 3 individually packaged items:
- BPB24-G2 Party Bar:
- 24" Party Bar w/attached 4" power/ground input and output pigtails
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Rubber isolation pads
- 75" Power/ground input harness w/inline fuse holder and 15A fuse
- 5" Power/ground output harness
- Two M8 x 16 mm socket-head screws
- Two M6 x 30 mm socket-head screws
- Two M6 x 16 mm low profile socket-head screws
- Two M6 x 40 mm threaded studs
- Two 6 mm narrow washers
- Two 6 mm wide washers
- Two 6 mm nylon locking-nuts
- One 5 mm Allen key
- One 6 mm Allen key
- RFR-4 remote control w/CR2032 battery installed
- Rubber protective case for remote control
- Quickstart card
- BPB-TGAK Awning Mount Kit:
- Two 9.5" Nylon bar-mount straps
- One 12" strip of hook-and-loop fastener
- 2 Threaded eye-bolts
- 6 Awning slides (2 SM / 2 MED / 2 LG)
- 2 S-hooks
- Instructions on back of packaging
- VRPS-12V7A Home Power Supply:
- AC-to-DC power supply (with attached 70" DC cord on one end and a 57" AC power cord on other end)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka BPB24RV PartyBar Bundle
Bundle Overview: The Bazooka PartyBar Bundle includes a Bazooka Bluetooth Party Bar, a BPB-TGAK Awning Mount Kit, and a VRPS-12V7A AC-to-DC power supply.
Party Bar Overview: The Bazooka BPB24-G2 Party Bar is a 24" all-in-one sound system with an integrated RGB LED lighting system, designed for ATVs, off-road vehicles, and golf carts. It includes a built-in 450 watt Class-D amplifier that powers 8 marine-grade speakers in a durable, weather-resistant enclosure. It also provides Bluetooth connectivity for audio streaming, a USB port, and an 1/8" stereo Aux input.
Speaker Array: Eight marine-grade drivers are included in the G2 Party Bar - four 2" midrange, two 1" tweeters (all front-firing) along with a 3.5" woofer on each end of the speaker bar.
450W Max Power: The Bazooka G2 Party Bar employs a 450W (Peak) Class-D amplifier for loud, dynamic sound performance that can be heard out in the open field or over the open water.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Party Bar offers built-in Bluetooth for hands-free communication (HFP) and wireless audio streaming with control (A2DP/AVRCP). You can pair and connect only one device at a time. If your already paired device comes within range of the Party Bar, the two will automatically reconnect. It has a wireless range of approximately 60'.
- Hands-Free Communication: The Party Bar features a built-in microphone and lets you answer/end calls that are incoming from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The callers voice is heard through the soundbar speaker, while you talk into the Party Bar's built-in mic. You will still need to use your smartphone to make a call and then the call will be transferred to the soundbar speaker system.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You can also wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth enabled source device (like a smartphone or tablet) to the Bazooka Party Bar. You can even control music playback functions like Volume up/down, Play/Pause, and Previous/Next Track from the included remote control. Advanced music navigation and song/artist information must still be done on your Bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet.
Aux Input/Output: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Party Bar is equipped with a 3.5mm Aux input for connection of practically any portable audio source with an analog or headphone output. An additional 3.5mm Aux output port is provided for daisy-chaining the signal to additional Party Bars. Both ports have waterproof rubber caps.
USB: The front of the Party Bar includes a USB port (type-A, 2.0) for audio playback from a USB flashdrive. The USB port can also provide up to 2.1 amps of current for charging portable devices and includes a waterproof rubber cap.
Integrated RGB LEDs: The G2 Party Bar features a built-in RGB LED illumination system with back lighted tweeters, LED rings in the ends, and a dual LED party strip running along the back of the bar. It's capable of flashing multiple colors at any speed; controlled from the RF remote. By downloading the Bazooka G2 Party Bar app to your Bluetooth connected smartphone (iOS and Android), you can also control the lighting from you phone.
Front Panel Controls: Control for the G2 Party Bar can done right from the front of the unit. Weather-proof rubber buttons are provided for Volume, Track Fwd/Back, Play/Pause, Mode (changes the listening source between Bluetooth, Aux, and USB), LED (cycles through LED colors and flashing sequences), Accessory (turns Accessory Power Output on/off). Along with the controls, the front panel includes a Microphone for Bluetooth calls, and an LED that lights when the unit is powered on. The LED will also display the Bluetooth status when pairing.
RF Remote Control: The Bazooka G2 Party Bar comes with an RF remote control for wireless operation of the soundbar speaker system up to 1,000'. The included RF remote will let you wirelessly control Power on/off, Source selection, Volume up/down, Bluetooth music playback, and LED illumination. Control of the sound bar can also be done from a Bluetooth connected smartphone using the G2 Party Bar app (iOS and Android), or with the optional G2 Dashboard Controller (sold separately).
Audio Sync: Bazooka's Audio Sync technology lets you double the size of the party by letting you connect and control two G2 Party Bars with one mobile device. Syncing can only be done when Bluetooth or Aux input are the source.
Accessory Output: Along with the power input harness, the G2 Party Bar includes an additional Accessory Output connector. This marine grade SAE connector allows you to easily add another LED light bar that can be powered on and off from the front panel controls or with the optional G2 Dashboard Controller.
Mounting Options: The Bazooka G2 PartyBar Bundle includes an Awning Mount Kit, for suspending the Party Bar from an RV awning rail, tent pole, or support rail. It also includes universal L-mount brackets for surface mounting the soundbar speaker; it can be mounted on top of a flat surface or suspended from a flat surface. It also features an integrated rail system along the top which can be used with Bazooka's roll bar clamps (PR-FRC175 or PR-FRC200; sold separately) to mount the speaker to a roll bar.
Power Requirements: The G2 Party Bar will require 12-volt power and ground. A 6' power/ground harness with an line 15A fuse is included. A 12' version of this cable is also available (PR-BTP144, sold separately). You can also install an inline switch (PR-ILS16, sold separately); so you can turn the power of the Party Bar on/off and not draw unneeded current from your battery when the vehicle is off. You can use the included VRPS-12V7A Bazooka home power supply adapter to use the Party Bar around home, cabin, or garage.
Awning Mount Kit Overview: The Bazooka BPB-TGAK kit is designed for hanging your Bazooka Party Bar to an RV awning, rail, or tent pole. Heavy-duty eye-bolts simply screw into the threaded mounting holes on top of the Party Bar and attach to either the hanging straps or one set of the awning slides using the provided S-hooks.
- Awning Slides: Three different size pairs of Awning Slides (SM, MED, and LG) are provided, and are designed to fit the most commonly found RV awning rails.
- Bar-Mount Straps: Two 9.5" nylon straps can be used to hang the Party Bar from a tent pole or other horizontal support rail. The mounting straps can be hung across a rail or pole up to approximately 2" in diameter.
Wire Management: A 12" strip of hook-and-loop fastener is provided for securing excess power and audio cabling for a clean looking installation.
VRP-12V7A: This AC-to-DC adapter features the same quick disconnect SAE power connector found on Bazooka Bluetooth Speaker Systems like the BPB24-G2, as well as the BPB24-DS, and BPB36. Simply plug this adapter into the Bazooka Bluetooth Speaker and into a standard 110v electrical AC outlet to enjoy audio playback around your home or cabin, or garage.