About the Kicker 600-watt Bass Package
All your bass in one place
All your bass in one place
Which sub do I buy? Which amp do I get? Putting a bass system together for your vehicle can be confusing, so we've eliminated the guesswork. This Crutchfield-approved bass package features Kicker's 40DCWS102 dual 10" sub enclosure and the Kicker 12CX600.1 amplifier, a great combination that will get you and your car rockin'. Just add wiring and you've got a recipe for deep, satisfying bass.
Kicker's 12CX600.1 amplifier delivers 600 watts RMS to the enclosure. Kicker doesn't cut any corners building this amp, using oversized transistors, special transformers, and a heavy-duty heat sink to bring you awesome power that won't fade when you push your system hard. Kicker includes a low-pass filter to keep high frequencies away from your sub, a fixed subsonic filter that protects your sub from inaudible, power-devouring ultra-low frequencies, and a variable bass boost that allows you to add some kick to the mix. An optional wired remote bass level controller is available so you can crank the bass up or down from the front seat.
Two hard-hitting CompS subs
Kicker's 40DCWS102 loaded enclosure houses a pair of thumping 10" CompS subs that handle up to 600 watts RMS. The rugged ported box was designed specifically for the subs, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy. Each 10" CompS sub features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, with a ribbed foam surround that promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cones on target.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and the special-design side port delivers more bass without getting sloppy. The enclosure's 2-ohm impedance draws maximum power from the Kicker amplifier.
- Kicker package includes 12CX600.1 amplifier and 40DCWS122 loaded enclosure
Kicker 12CX600.1 amplifier
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with either a Kicker single amp wiring kit or a Kicker multi-amp kit)
Kicker 40DCWS102 loaded enclosure
- ported enclosure with two 10" CompS subwoofers
- medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- 28"W x 14"H x 16-3/8"D1 x 13-5/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 600-watt Bass Package