About the Rockford Fosgate Power Series 750-Watt Bass Package
Maximum bass from a minimal space
Maximum bass from a minimal space
We put together this Rockford Fosgate bass package with their top-of-the-line Power Series 12" sealed subwoofer and 750-watt amplifier, resulting in a compact, rugged, and great-sounding bass system. Just add wiring for maximum fun.
Sealed truck-style enclosure fits behind a lot of seats
The T1S-1X12 sealed enclosure exemplifies Rockford Fosgate's expertise in building superior subwoofer enclosures. They built the enclosure to last, with a cabinet constructed of 5/8" MDF that's protected by industrial-grade carpeting, so you know it'll stand up to the knocks of life on the road. The T1S1 sub inside uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize the size of the sub while maintaining strong bass response. At less than 7" deep, this box is a great candidate for small trucks or other space-challenged vehicles.
T1S1-12 component subwoofer
Super-compact amp, bursting with power
The Power Series T750X1bd mono amplifier can drive this highly efficient 1-ohm sub with up to 750 watts RMS. Rockford Fosgate uses "Constant Power" technology, which maintains the amp's output by increasing its internal voltage when needed, to create a remarkably compact amp that fits almost anywhere and delivers powerful sound. A clever setup system, using onboard LEDs and an included test CD, ensures that you'll get every ounce of bass out of this system.
- package includes Rockford Fosgate T1S-1X12 sealed loaded enclosure and Rockford Fosgate T750X1bd amplifier
Rockford Fosgate T1S-1X12 Power single 12" T1 slim sealed loaded enclosure
- sealed truck-style enclosure with one T1S1-12 12" 1-ohm subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 27-250 Hz
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 31-3/4"W x 14-3/4"H x 6-1/2"D1 (8" with grille) x 4-3/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
Rockford Fosgate Power T750X1bd mono subwoofer amplifier
- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (750 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and test tone CD
- variable low-pass filter and bass boost
- optional PLC2 Punch Level Control wired remote with clip light available
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-1/2"W x 1-11/16"H x 4-5/16"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Rockford Fosgate 8-gauge amp kit
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Rockford Fosgate Power Series 750-watt Bass Package includes the T1S-1x12 12" sealed loaded enclosure and the T750X1bd Power Series amplifier (both individually packaged).
- The T1S-1x12 box includes:
- Sealed enclosure loaded with one 12" Subwoofer
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four 5/8" Mounting screws
- Installation and operation instructions
- The T750X1bd amplifier box includes:
- Mono amplifier
- 14" Input harness (4-pin Molex connector to 2 female RCAs)
- Setup disc CD-ROM
- Amplifier Quick Setup sheet
- Certificate of Performance Verification
Rockford Fosgate Power Series 750-Watt Bass Package reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate Power Series 750-Watt Bass Package
Bundle Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Power Series 750-watt bundle consists of the T1S-1x12 12" loaded subwoofer enclosure and the T750X1bd amplifier.
Warranty Information: The subwoofer carries a 1 year warranty. The Rockford Fosgate Power-series amplifier carries a two year warranty, when purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer.
Extended Warranty Offer: Rockford Fosgate offers a one-year extended warranty on the amp (for a total of 3 years) when the amplifier is installed using a matching Rockford Fosgate installation kit, such as the RFK8 or RFK8i.
Solid MDF Construction: The Rockford Fosgate T1S-1x12 sealed enclosure is built using high quality 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard), which resists flexing and has anti-resonant qualities.
Power Handling: The subwoofer can handle up to 600 watts RMS; 1200 watts peak.
Speaker Terminal: The subwoofer enclosure uses one pair of high current, spring loaded binding posts. The binding posts are located on the right side of the box and will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10 gauge.
Dimensions: The dimensions of the enclosure are: Width 31.75", Height 14.75", Depth 1 (bottom) 6.5" (8" including grille), Depth 2 (top) 4.375". Using the included mounting brackets during installation adds approximately 1-3/8" to the width (33-1/8" total).
Power Series Woofer: The enclosure houses one front-firing Rockford Fosgate T1S1-12 1Ω, 12" subwoofer, which offers these features:
- CEA-2031 Compliant: The power rating on the T1S1-12 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the sub's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
- EVCC: Rockford Fosgate's Encapsulated Voice Coil Coupling (EVCC, Patent Pending) technology connects to the subwoofer's voice coil from both the top and bottom and provides a more secure mounting platform for both the dual spiders and cone assembly.
- SYMS: Unlike a traditional motor assembly, Split Yoke Motor Technology (Patent Pending) moves the magnet inside the voice coil. This design allows greater excursion than typical shallow subwoofers.
- VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former: Aluminum voice coil formers offer superior heat dissipation over other commonly used materials. The hard-anodized finish increases the former strength. These two factors combine to improve the overall power handling characteristics of the subwoofer.
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Power T750X1bd is an ultra-compact mono-block amplifier. Even though the amplifier is only 8-1/2" x 4-1/4", it puts out a full 600 watts x 1 at 4 ohms, 750 x 1 at 2 ohms, or 750 x 1 at 1 ohm. Dimensions: Width 8.478" Height 1.637" Depth 4.255".
Class BD: The amplifier features Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class bd technology, which is more efficient than typical Class AB amplifiers, with lower distortion than Class D amps. Class AB amps typically have 20-60% efficiency, with the remaining power generating heat. Class bd amps are 75-80% efficient, creating more power to drive your speakers, and less creating heat.
Constant Power: Rockford Fosgate uses a patented circuit design to gain up to 25% more output power. Constant Power actively increases the voltage and current in direct relationship to the rise and fall of music signals to provide additional power.
Fan Cooled: The T750X1bd features extruded aluminum heat sinks and dual fans to keep the amp running cool. Dual Fan Forced Induction pulls in fresh air, which pulls heat off of the MOSFETs, and directs airflow into the exhaust channel and out of the amplifier. Since the top and bottom heat sinks are decoupled, the top remains cool to the touch. When installing, you should leave at least 2-3" of clearance around the ends of the amplifier to optimize air flow to the fan intake and exhaust vents.
C.L.E.A.N. Technology: Using Rockford's C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) technology, you can easily and precisely set up the amplifier levels to eliminate distortion from damaging your speakers. Simple LED indicators are used, instead of test equipment, to identify signal clipping at both the input and output, and to match the audio source to the amplifier.
Top Mounted Controls: The T750X1bd features easy-to-reach controls on the top panel of the amplifier. These rotary controls can be set with a small screwdriver (not included). The controls include:
- Input Level: This rotary control lets you match the output of the audio source to the amplifier.
- Punch EQ: The Punch EQ eliminates frequency shift with boost. It functions as a 0 to +18dB variable Bass Boost at 45Hz.
- Frequency: The Butterworth crossover is internally set to Low Pass, and the cutoff frequency is constantly variable between 50Hz and 250Hz with a slope of 12dB/octave.
- Infrasonic Filter: The 2-way switch lets you engage (or turn off) the built-in Infrasonic Filter. The filter has a fixed cutoff frequency of 28Hz, with a slope of 12dB/octave. The Infrasonic Filter cuts out frequency below 28Hz that cause distortion, and are difficult for speakers to reproduce.
LED Indicators: The amplifier has three LED indicators on its top panel:
- Input Clip Indicator: The input clip indicator works in conjunction with the audio source's volume knob. It will illuminate red when the audio source reaches its clipping point.
- Output Clip Indicator: The output clip indicator works in conjunction with the amplifier's input level knob. It will illuminate red when the output level has reached the clipping point. When setting the level using test tones, you should adjust the output level until the LED glows blue. If setting the output level using music, the LED should glow blue with only an occasional red indication.
- Power/Protect: The Power LED illuminates blue when the unit is turned on. If the LED turns yellow, a short circuit or too low of an impedance has been detected at the speaker connections. If the LED turns red, the amp has overheated and has shut down.
Connections: The amplifier has connections on both sides of the amplifier:
- Remote Punch Level Control: This RJ45 jack lets you plug in the optional PLC2 Punch Remote Level Control. The control needs to be switched to the ON position in order to use the remote level control.
- Inputs: The 4-pin Molex connector works with the supplied RCA Input Harness. The amp will accept signals from either high-level (speaker) or low-level (RCA) sources. If connected to a high-level input signal, the amp's auto turn-on feature is active. Note: For high-level input, you can either splice RCA plugs onto the source unit's speaker wires, or cut the RCAs off of the supplied input harness and splice on speaker wires from the source unit using the standard wire color code (left-white, right-gray).
- Power/Remote Terminals: The amplifier's Power, Ground, and Remote terminals are located in a separate plug-in quick connector. The connector has compression terminals that will accept up to 8-gauge wire. When utilizing high-level signals for the auto turn-on feature is active, and the Remote terminal can be used as an output to turn on/off up to two additional amplifiers or other accessories. A small screwdriver (not included) is required to tighten/loosen the compression terminals. Once the wires are installed in the quick connector, the connector can be plugged into the amplifier. Note: The amplifier has no built-in fuses. It is recommended that a 100A fuse be placed on the power wire about 18" from the battery.
- Speakers: The speaker output has removable compression terminals that will accept up to 10-gauge wire. A small screwdriver (not included) is required to tighten/loosen the compression terminals.
1 question already asked