Bose® Restaurant Sound System
Zone amplifier, volume control, and four flush-mount speakers
Our take on the Bose® Restaurant Sound System by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Order up! Your restaurant sound system is ready to go.
You're busy installing new stoves and hiring cooks and servers, so leave your restaurant's sound system to us. This all-in-one system is powered by a Bose® FreeSpace® IZA 190-HZ zone amplifier, with a volume control with A/B source selection, and four FreeSpace® DS 16F in-ceiling speakers. We've even included a package of tile bridges to help you mount the speakers in a drop ceiling.
You can tweak this system to suit your unique space. The speakers and volume control can be ordered in black or white to suit your decor. You can switch to all surface-mount speakers or build a mix-and-match hybrid system. You can even use the amplifier's extra headroom to add two more speakers as your business expands. One of our experienced Advisors can help you customize your system so it's exactly what you need.
Get a free system design
- customizable sound system for a small- to medium-sized restaurant
- system warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Bose® FreeSpace® IZA HZ-190 Zone Amplifier:
- single-channel, 90-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- built-in custom EQ for Bose® FreeSpace® DS 16 and DS 40 loudspeakers
- A/B input selection switch
- individual input gain control knobs
- separate treble and bass controls
- 8-7/16"W x 1-13/16"H x 12-1/4"D
- weight: 7 lbs.
Four Bose® FreeSpace® DS 16F Speakers:
- indoor-only 2-1/4" full-range driver for background music and customer paging
- convenient thumb wheel transformer tap located on speaker face
- 140° conical sound dispersion
- frequency response: 95-17,000 Hz (± 3dB)
- sensitivity: 84dB
- 9-7/16" diameter x 6-15/16" depth
- cutout diameter: 8"
- weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Bose® tile bridge six pack included for mounting in a drop ceiling
Bose® Control Center CC-2 Zone Volume Control:
- remote volume control with A/B source selection switch
- compatible with single-gang electrical boxes
- blank and pre-printed zone identification labels included
- requires CAT-5 cable
- 1-1/2"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-7/16"D
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
2 questions already asked
I'm afraid we don't have any marine speakers from Bose at this time. For more details or to discuss further please contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. [ Larry Jun 04, 2018 ] Staff
For a personalized recommendation for your marine audio system, please contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. They can help suggest the best option(s) to suit your wants, needs and budget. Thanks! [ Larry May 30, 2018 ] Staff