About the Bose S1 Pro Value Pack
Bose quality in a convenient package
Bose quality in a convenient package
Small portable PA speakers make it simple to bring your sound wherever you go. The Bose® S1 Pro portable PA system provides a convenient one-speaker solution a variety of indoor and outdoor applications. This special deal adds Shure's PGA58 microphone, along with a 10-foot mic cable and and boom stand so you'll have everything you need to get started.
Portrait or landscape: Auto EQ
The S1 Pro's onboard sensors automatically optimize the sound for different positions — vertical onstage, horizontal as a stage monitor, or on a speaker stand, for example. You can rotate the Bose logo to match the orientation you're using, so it'll always look cool. Weighing just 15 pounds, the rugged S1 Pro transports easily using its convenient handle, so it's a great multi-purpose PA for the working musician.
Controls and connections
The S1 Pro's 3-channel mixer features tone control, reverb, and ToneMatch® processing that optimizes the signal for microphones and guitars. You'll find an aux input for plugging in an audio device, or you can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth® device to the S1 Pro, for a really convenient way to connect and play music. A line output lets you hook up a second Pro S1 (or another powered speaker) for louder occasions. Whether you're using the AC power cord or running off the included battery pack, the S1 Pro will deliver the sound you want, wherever you want it.
Microphone and accessories
This package includes Shure's PGA58, a handheld dynamic microphone that employs a tight cardioid pattern to minimize feedback. You'll also get Samson's MK10 lightweight steel boom stand, a zippered storage bag for your Shure mic, and a mic clip. Rounding out the package is an 10-foot XLR cable to connect your mic to the speaker. You just saved yourself time, hassle, and money as well.
- compact portable PA system
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack included
- package also includes mic, boom stand, and 10' cord
- built-in power amplifier, high- and low-frequency drivers, 3-channel mixer
- Inputs 1 and 2 : mic/line including volume, tone, reverb, ToneMatch processing
- ToneMatch optimizes input to source: vocal, guitar, off (line level)
- Input 3: stereo line (3.5mm), Bluetooth
- line output for connecting another powered speaker
- Auto EQ optimizes signal for 4 different applications:
- elevated surface — like a table
- tilt-back — on floor aimed at audience
- monitor mode — as a stage wedge
- speaker stand or pole
- built-in carrying handle
- 35mm socket for pole-mounting
- dimensions: 9-1/2" W x 13-1/8" H x 11-1/8" D
- weight: 14.3 lbs. (without battery); 15.5 lbs. (with battery)
- warranty: 2 years
Microphone and stand
- Shure PGA58 cardioid dynamic microphone
- Whirlwind 10' XLR microphone cable
- Samson MK10 lightweight boom stand
- includes mic clip
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Bose S1 Pro Value Pack consists of the Bose S1 Pro speaker system and a Shure PGA 58 dynamic microphone with a Samson microphone stand and a 10-foot Whirlwind microphone cable (all individually packaged)
- The Bose S1 Pro System box includes:
- Powered PA speaker
- Rechargeable battery (installed)
- 76" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Owner's manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- The Shure PGA 58 microphone box includes:
- Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone
- A25D Microphone clip
- Zippered storage pouch
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Warnings and Safety Instructions sheet
- The Samson microphone stand box includes:
- Microphone stand
- Mic clip
- The Whirlwind microphone cable box includes:
- 10' Mic cable (w/ a male XLR connector on one end and a female XLR connector on other end)
- Cable tie
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose S1 Pro Value Pack
Overview: The Bose S1 Pro Value Pack includes the Bose S1 Pro portable PA system and a Shure PGA 58 dynamic vocal microphone, along with a Samson mic stand and a 10' Whirlwind microphone cable.
Bose S1 Pro: The Bose S1 Pro System is a portable, multi-position PA system designed for musicians, DJs, and general PA use making it an ideal floor monitor, practice amp or primary music system. It offers high output from a small, lightweight enclosure that's designed to be easily transported using the convenient built-in carry-handle. The S1 Pro System includes an onboard 3-channel mixer, 2 channels with mic/line level inputs with the third channel for running a wired auxiliary music source or for Bluetooth audio streaming, and a battery pack for portability.
Mixer: Input channels 1 and 2 both include a combo XLR/TRS jack that can accept either mic or line level signals. Each channel has its own Volume, Bass, Treble, and Reverb controls. Channels 1 and 2 also include a ToneMatch switch which offers preset processing based on the type of input signal. This 3-position switch has settings for Mic, Instrument, and Off. Channel 3 is an auxiliary input that has a 1/8" stereo input for a portable music playback device as well as incorporating Bluetooth audio streaming. Controls for Channel 3 include Volume and a Bluetooth button/indicator. The S1 Pro also includes a 1/4" Line Out jack to daisy-chain multiple amps together. Each input channel has an LED signal indicator that glows green with an input signal and will turn red if the signal starts to clip.
Enclosure: The S1 Pro's polypropylene plastic enclosure with a steel powder-coated grill was designed to be very lightweight while offering strength and durability. A built-in carry-handle on the top of the PA allows for easy portability. The S1 Pro's enclosure has been shaped to sit in various positions. It can sit upright or be tilted back at an angle and can also be laid on its side and angled like a monitor speaker. A 35 mm socket on the bottom allows the PA to be mounted on a standard pole-mount.
Bluetooth: The S1 Pro includes the ability to stream music from a Bluetooth enabled device. A Bluetooth button/indicator on the rear panel provides easy pairing and indication of the Bluetooth status. The S1 can only pair to one device at a time and if a call is received during playback, the music will be paused letting the call come through the phone and not the S1 Pro.
Battery Pack: The Bose S1 Pro System includes a rechargeable battery pack, pre-installed in the speaker. This lithium-ion battery installs provides up to 6 hours of operation without compromising the volume level. Dual charge modes allow the S1 battery pack to be trickle-charged while the S1 Pro system is in use with the AC power cord, or Quick Charge mode allows rapid charging when the S1 is not in use. Battery life is displayed with the S1's power LED which will flash when the unit is first powered on and can also be viewed by double-clicking the Bluetooth button. A handy sticker is provided with a legend showing the charge amount by color and number of flashes of the LED.
Note: The S1 Pro battery ships in Sleep Mode and is unusable until woken. To wake the battery, simply plug the S1 Pro into AC power and switch it on. The battery will return to Sleep Mode if not used for 30 consecutive days.
Warranty: The Bose S1 Pro PA system is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 70 Hz - 16 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 103 dB (109 dB Peak)
- Mixer Channels: 3
- Mic Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: No
- EQ: Bass and treble
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker Drivers: 3 x 2.25" drivers, 1 x 6" woofer
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS combo (mic/line level), 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" line out
- Bluetooth: Music steaming
- Mounting: Floor (monitor wedge or tilt-back), pole
- Dimensions: Width - 9.50", Height - 13.125", Depth - 11.125"
- Weight: 14.3 lbs. (w/o battery), 15.5 lbs. (w/ battery)
Microphone Overview: The Shure PG ALTA series of microphones is designed and manufactured with the highest quality and construction. The PGA 58 cardioid dynamic microphone is designed specifically for vocals. The PGA 58 comes with a swivel mount and a zippered storage pouch.
Pickup Pattern: The PGA 58 has a cardioid polar pattern, which reduces feedback and rejects unwanted background noise. The tailored microphone cartridge is designed for clear reproduction within the vocal range.
Construction: The microphone has an industrial design with a black metallic finish and grille for an unobtrusive visual presence. The black reinforced mesh grille protects the cartridge from damage, and can be replaced if needed.
Mounting: The PGA 58 comes with a swiveling clip mount with a 5/8" thread. This break-resistant mount lets you tilt the microphone forward or backward over 180°.
Connector: The Shure PGA 58 has a 3-pin male XLR connector.
Microphone Warranty: The Shure PGA 58 microphone carries a 2-year warranty.
- Type: Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (EIA rated)
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Dimensions: 2.174" diameter, 6.56" length
- Weight: 10.37 ounces
Overview: Samson's MK-10 Professional Microphone Stand combines the crucial elements of lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod boom stand folds up easily for transport anywhere you need it. It also features a roadworthy, steel-constructed design that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning. Its sleek black finish ensures an elegant, yet inconspicuous presence.
Mic Clip: Packaged with a standard mic clip, Samson's MK-10 is perfect for any microphone application, especially in live and studio settings.
Adjustable Height: The Samson MK-10 Professional Microphone Stand can be adjusted to in height up to 65.4375". It also is collapsible down to 25" for easy storage and transport.
Stand Warranty: The Samson MK-10 is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Connect Series: The Whirlwind MIC10 microphone cable is part of the MIC series that offers great value. The cable has a black PVC jacket with polyethylene insulation, and is terminated with male and female XLR connectors. It comes with a hook-and-loop cable tie to keep them neat for storage. These imported cables are available in four lengths: 3', 10', 25', and 50'. This cable is 10' in length.
Cable Warranty: The Whirlwind Connect MIC10 microphone cable carries a Limited Lifetime warranty.