Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle
Versatile desktop record-playing system with Bluetooth®
Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle - The Pro-Ject Esprit SB was designed with vinyl lovers in mind
Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle - One-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle - 5-1/4" copper spun woofers and 1" aluminum diaphragm compression tweeters in 90° x 90° Tractrix® horns
Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle - Handy analog and digital inputs make these speakers super-versatile
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
An all-in-one record playing system with style
I like knowing that I can set up a high-quality record playing system without having to find room for a receiver or power amp. To that end, we paired the Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB turntable with marvelous Klipsch R-15PM powered speakers so you can listen in style, even where space or budget are limited.
A turntable made for serious vinyl fans
When you listen to your favorite records, you want to hear exactly what the musicians intended. The Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB turntable was built to eliminate any mechanical or electronic noise that might impinge upon your ideal listening experience.
A one-piece carbon fiber tonearm reduces unwanted resonance that colors sound. The turntable's sturdy MDF chassis rests on shock-absorbing rubber feet that provide a solid, low-resonance foundation. The belt drive system and TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) motor mount isolate the motor's vibration from the chassis to prevent noise from being transferred to the cartridge.
The Esprit SB also features a built-in Pro-Ject Speed Box with a top-mounted electronic switch that lets you easily change speeds from 33-1/3 to 45 rpm with the push of a button. A heavy 12" precision-machined acrylic platter lowers the turntable's noise floor for clearer, more dynamic sound.
Rock-solid powered Klipsch speakers
You may have noticed that we didn't include a phono preamp with this bundle, nor is there one built into the turntable itself. No worries — Klipsch equipped the R-15PM with a built-in phono preamp, so they're ready to produce rich, warm vinyl sound as soon as you connect an RCA cable (included) to the left-hand speaker. 50 watts per channel, 5-1/4" copper spun woofers, and 1" tweeters in patented Tractrix® horn configuration guarantee high-quality playback of your favorite records.
They're plenty versatile, too. If you (or your kids) want to go digital, use the speakers' built-in Bluetooth to stream audio wirelessly, or plug in directly to the Type B USB port on the left-hand speaker. There's even a stereo minijack connection for plugging in smartphones and tablets, and a mono RCA output so you can add a subwoofer.
- all-in-one bundle for high-performance stereo sound from your records, computer, and portable music players
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB Turntable:
- manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in Speed Box electronic speed control
- precision control with top-mounted electronic switch for easy speed changes (33-1/3 or 45 rpm)
- heavy 12" acrylic platter reduces resonance and noise
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- upgraded motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- precision stainless-steel bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- 47" stereo RCA cable included
- technical specifications:
- speed variation: ±0.8%
- wow and flutter: ±0.10%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 68dB
- frequency range (with included cartridge): 20-22,000 Hz
- 16-3/8"W x 4-3/4"H (with dust cover down) x 13-1/8"D
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
Klipsch Reference R-15PM Powered Speakers:
- two 50-watt RMS amplifiers and phono preamp built into left speaker
- Bluetooth® technology for streaming with compatible devices
- USB Type B input for connecting your Mac® or PC
- frequency response: 62-24,000 Hz (±3dB)
- each speaker features:
- 1" aluminum diaphragm compression tweeter matched with a 90° x 90° Tractrix® horn
- 5-1/4" copper spun woofer
- rear-firing bass-reflex port
- optical digital audio input (2-channel PCM only)
- switchable (phono/line) stereo RCA input
- minijack stereo input (mini-to-mini cable included)
- RCA mono output for optional powered subwoofer
- 7"W x 12-1/2"H x 9-7/8"D (each)
- warranty: 2 years (turntable), 1 year (cartridge), 1 year (speakers)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Frequently Compared With
Klipsch R15PM/Pro-Ject DC Esprit SB Bundle
Versatile desktop record-playing system with Bluetooth®$949.98
Automatic belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamp
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (DC)
Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge
Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon
Versatile desktop record-playing system with Bluetooth®$749.98