About the JBL EON 208 Bundle
Portable PA package
Portable PA package
You need a portable PA for your show or presentation, one that's powerful enough to cut through crowd noise and conversation. You'll also need speaker stands to get the speakers above floor level, and a microphone to make yourself heard. We've put together all this and more, in the compact, powerful EON208P bundle.
The self-contained JBL EON208P portable PA offers everything you need for a good show or presentation. Its eight channels include 1/4" and XLR inputs, as well as a 3.5mm jack and RCA inputs which allow you to play back music from a CD, MP3 player, or other source while using the microphone. The mixer also features Bluetooth® connectivity so you can stream audio to the mixer from your portable devices. With 300 watts of output from the built-in amp, the 8" woofers and 1" tweeters lay down a full, clear sound, and the whole system is light enough to carry with one hand.
The bundle includes Samson's R21S microphone, a hand-held dynamic microphone that employs a tight cardioid pattern to minimize feedback. It also features a shock-mounted capsule to minimize handling noise and virtually eliminate those irritating thumps. The bundle also includes Samson's MK10—this lightweight steel boom stand will hold up to hard use, and folds up for easy packing. A mic clip is also included to attach your microphone to the boom. Rounding out the package, you'll find an 18-foot XLR cable that connects your mic to the EON mixer.
Gator Frameworks' aluminum speaker stands complete the bundle. They'll hold up to 125 pounds, more than enough for the 208P speakers, and adjust from 46" to 81" high. The package also includes a carrying bag that holds both stands.
Put the power of EON behind your show or presentation with the 208P bundle.
- 8-channel mixer module
- Class D amp: 300 watts RMS (2 x 150W)
- two stereo channels for outboard inputs
- max SPL output: 121 dB
- warranty: 2 years
Samson VP10 Value Pack
- includes R21S mic, MK10 boom stand, mic clip, and 18' mic cable
- warranty: 1 year
Gator Frameworks Speaker Stand Package
- two Gator Frameworks speaker stands
- adjustable height from 48" to 81"
- capacity: 125 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The JBL EON 208 Bundle consists of the JBL EON 208P Portable PA System with a pair of Gator Frameworks speaker stands and the Samson VP10 microphone value pack (all individually packaged).
- The JBL EON 208 box includes:
- Powered mixer
- 2 Loudspeakers
- 10' AC power cord
- Two lengths of 14.5' speaker cable (terminated by 1/4" connectors)
- AKG vocal mic
- User's Guide
- The Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000SET speaker stand box includes:
- 2 Adjustable tripod speaker stands
- Carry bag
- The Samson VP10 box include:
- Samson R21S Dynamic vocal microphone
- 19.5' Microphone cable (with female XLR on one end and a male 1/4" plug on the other end)
- MK10 Boom microphone stand
- Microphone clip
JBL EON 208 Bundle reviews
Product worked as described by the salesman. Very happy with our purchase. I might add the salesman most helpful.
Pros: Easy to handle when moving around building, and storing when not in use.
Cons: At present none
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the JBL EON 208 Bundle
Overview: The JBL EON 208 Bundle includes the following items:
- JBL EON 208P Portable PA system
- Gator Frameworks tripod speaker stands (pair)
- Samson VP10 microphone value pack
Warranty Information: The items in the Thump 12BST Speaker Bundle are covered by full manufacturer's warranties for the following terms:
- JBL: 2 Years
- Gator Frameworks: 3 Years
- Samson: 1 Year
All-In-One Portable PA System: The JBL EON208P is a self-contained, portable PA system consisting of two powered loudspeakers and a detachable powered mixer with an enclosed storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities allow you to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON208P is an easy to use, lightweight package with un-compromised sound quality.
160W Class D Amplifier: The powered mixer employs a 300W class D amplifier which supplies 150 watts of power to each speaker of the PA system.
Two-Way Bass-Reflex Speakers: In addition to the powered mixer, the JBL EON208P consists of dual two-way speakers. Each two-way speaker is comprised of a 8" woofer and a 1" tweeter coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. A bass reflex port on each speaker enclosure provides greater efficiency and bigger bass output. Each speaker features a rear-panel 1/4" jack.
8-Channel Mixer: The EON208P's powered mixer has eight inputs; four mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs. Each mono mic/line input (1-4) consists of a combo connector that will accept either a XLR (mic) or 1/4" (line) input. The 5/6 stereo input consists of a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS jacks or unbalanced stereo RCA jacks. The 7/8 stereo input consists of a stereo minijack (3.5mm) input jack and stereo 1/4" TRS jacks.
- 1-2 Mic/Line Inputs: Use these combo connectors to connect a microphone via XLR or a line-level device via 1/4".
- 3-4 Mic/Line Inputs: Use these combo connectors to connect a microphone via XLR or a line-level device via 1/4".
- 5/6 Stereo Inputs: Use either the stereo 1/4" TRS or RCA jacks to connect a electronic keyboard, instrument pre-amp, or processor.
- 7/8 Stereo Input: Use this stereo minijack (3.5mm) input to connect a portable audio player, such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android smartphone/tablet. Or, use either the stereo 1/4" TRS jacks to connect a electronic keyboard, instrument pre-amp, or processor.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The EON208P offers built-in Bluetooth, so you can pair a Bluetooth audio device and stream audio from the device to the portable PA system.
Outputs: The powered mixer provides stereo speaker outputs, stereo monitor output, headphone jack, and sub output..
- Speaker Outputs: These stereo 1/4" speaker outputs are used to connect the included two-way speakers using the supplied speaker cable.
- Monitor Out: The stereo RCA "Monitor Output" allows you to route the stereo mixer signal to another destination like a recording device, personal monitor, subwoofer, or another PA system.
- Headphone Output: The 3.5mm headphone ouput lets you connect a set of headphones.
- Subwoofer Output: The 1/4" TRS subwoofer output allows you to route the main mixer output to a powered subwoofer.
Mixer Controls: The JBL EON208P's powered mixer offers independent volume control for the mono and stereo channels, as well as an overall master volume. You also get tone control and reverb for 1-2 channels.
- Master Volume: The "Master Volume" control the overall output volume of the portable PA system.
- Channel Volume: Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/6, & 7/8, offer independent gain control to dial in your source's output level.
- Monitor Volume: You can also independently control the volume of the PA system's monitor output.
- Headphone Volume: Independently adjust the headphone output's volume without disturbing Master, Channel, or Monitor volume.
- Tone Control: Independently adjust Bass & Treble for Channels 1-4.
- Reverb Control: Independently adjust the amount of reverb for Channels 1-4.
- Hi-Z Selector: Allows you to set the Channel 3 input to high impedance for a guitar signal input.
- Phantom Power: Enables phantom power for condenser microphones when connected to Channels 1-2.
Included AKG Mic: The 208P ships with a handheld AKG vocal mic.
10-Segment LED Meter: The 10-segment LED meter helps you to monitor the level of your mix visually.
Portable: The EON208P's powered mixer panel and dual full ranged speakers, combine to form a convenient suitcase-like package. Complete with power and connection cables that go into their own storage space designed to neatly tuck them into when your done. It weighs only 38.8 lbs. Its ergonomic design makes the EON208P easy to carry, travel, setup and store.
Mounting Options: The EON208P speakers contain a 36mm receptacle cup to allow mounting on tripod stands or on a pole over subwoofers.
Applications: The JBL EON208P is a self-contained, portable PA system can be used in the following applications:
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
Overview: The Samson VP10 is a microphone value pack which includes the R21S microphone, a 19.5' mic cable, and the MK10 boom mic stand, all in one convenient package. The package can be used for vocals, speech, and public address applications.
Pickup Pattern: The R21S has a cardioid pickup pattern that minimizes feedback by rejecting signals coming from the side and rear of the microphone.
On/Off Switch: The mic has a convenient on/off switch on the side that gives you onstage control. It has a tab that can be rotated with a Phillips-head screwdriver that can lock the mic switch in the on position.
Construction: The R21S is made with a rugged zinc alloy die-cast body that can withstand the demands of the road. A special shock mounting allows the mic element to move which greatly reduces handling noise.
Microphone Clip: The mic comes with a swiveling microphone clip for mounting the microphone on the boom stand.
Connector: The R21S has a gold-plated 3-pin male XLR connector. The included mic cable is 19.5' in length with a 3-pin female XLR on one end and a 1/4" plug on the other.
MK10 Boom Stand: Included with the VP10 value pack is the MK10 Boom Microphone stand. The stand features lightweight, but sturdy steel construction with a sleek, black finish. The base is a tripod design, and collapses to less that 30" in length. A cord clip is included for cable management.
- Type: Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 12kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms
- Sensitivity: -53 dBV/Pa (1.8 mV)
- Dimensions: 2.12" diameter, 6.662" length
- Weight: 7 ounces
Gator Frameworks Stands: The Gator Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000SET includes a pair of adjustable lightweight speaker stands and a zippered fabric carrying bag. Each stand has a dual diameter inner tube for 35mm and 38mm speaker mounts. The speaker stands have a weight capacity of up to 60 pounds, with a wide tripod base for extra stability. The stands have a height adjustment from 48" to 81". They weigh approximately 13 pounds each.