About the Rockustics EconoRock Outdoor Bundle
A ready-made backyard sound system
A ready-made backyard sound system
Need a nice sound system for those irresistible warm-weather days? Look no further. This bundle features a smart, versatile amplifier, two rock speakers, and 500 feet of speaker wire to help in hooking it all up.
One smart amp
The Russound P75 amplifier will live inside your house, but it works smart, so you don't have to leave your favorite sunny spot very often.
Connect one music component as your primary source, and it will activate the amplifier when it sends out an audio signal. You can also hook up a secondary audio source to take over automatically when there's no signal coming from the primary source. The amp enters standby mode when the signal ceases.
It provides up to 75 watts of power to each speaker, so don't hesitate to crank it up at your next BBQ.
Speakers that are ready to rock
You'll get two Rockustics EconoRock speakers — with a choice of gray or sandstone finish — that blend in around gardens, patios, and pools. Each features a weatherproof 6-1/2" woofer and 3/4" dome tweeter in a visually appealing enclosure that blends into your landscaping. They're handcrafted in the U.S.A. and are backed by a robust 10-year warranty.
When you're running wire from the amp inside your home to the speakers outside, handy wall plates can help keep your installation neat and tidy. We recommend a dual-speaker "strap" with a decorative wall plate, or a super-convenient in-wall cable access port.
- smart automated amplifier (75 watts x 2 into 4 ohms)
- two outdoor rock speakers with 6-1/2" woofer and 3/4" tweeter
- 500 feet of burial-rated speaker wire
Russound P75 amplifier:
- 60 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 75 watts into 4 ohms
- primary and secondary audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- volume and balance controls
- A/B speaker switching
- loop output offers flexibility in designing a multi-zone system
- 16-9/16"W x 2-3/4"H x 9-5/16"D
- 11.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
Two Rockustics EconoRock speakers:
- weather-resistant 6-1/2" woofer and 3/4" dome tweeter
- handles up to 70 watts RMS
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- 12-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H
- weight: 15 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- This bundle contains 4 separately boxed items:
- ECONOROCK (x2):
- One outdoor rock speaker (Gray)
- P75 Amplifier
- One 2-Channel/2-Source amplifier
- Installation manual
- Direct Burial Wire:
- 500' Roll of 14AWG/2-conductor direct burial speaker wire
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockustics EconoRock Outdoor Bundle
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.75|
|System Frequency response||100-16k|
|Peak Power rating||---|
Bundle Overview: The Rockustics EconoRock Outdoor Bundle consist of 2 Rockustics EconoRock outdoor landscape speakers (Gray), a Russound P75 2-channel amplifier, and 500' of Metra Ethereal direct burial speaker wire.
EconoRock Overview: The Rockustics EconoRock outdoor speakers are designed for medium sized backyards, pool and hot tub areas, and outdoor shopping plazas.
Enclosure: The EconoRock's weathered sedimentary rock design is constructed from a non-polluting stone and resin compound that will maintain a natural aesthetic, weather and age naturally, and is an earth-friendly alternative to plastic enclosures. Designed for year-round outdoor exposure, the enclosure is resistant to scratching, UV rays, and chlorine.
Drivers: The EconoRock's 2-way design includes a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" Mylar dome tweeter, both sealed inside the enclosure, ensuring 100% water- and weatherproofing. Capable of handling 70 watts of RMS power (140 peak), the EconoRock is ideal for covering medium sized outdoor areas.
Note: Care should be taken to not spray chemicals such as fertilizers, bug spray, or deck sealant around the speaker which can damage the cone and surround. The speaker should be covered when applying yard treatments and must be oriented with the grille away from high-pressure sprinklers.
Dual Source Power Amplifier: The Russound P75 is a 2-channel dual source power amplifier with auto-source switching. It features two audio line inputs with a loop out to another zone, receiver, or device from Line 2 source. This amplifier can be used for power upgrades in specific zones, for speaker selector, or volume control systems.
Class A/B Design (Bridgeable): The Russound P75 is a Class A/B amplifier rated at 75 watts per channel into 4-ohms, and 60 watts into 8-ohms. With the Stereo/Bridge Mono switch in Bridge Mono position, both amplifier channels are combined for a higher powered mono output. In Bridge mode the X75 is rated at 160 watts of power into a single 8-ohm load.
Dual Source w/ Auto-Switching: The P75 has dual source capability. If two sources are used, connect the source you want to listen to most of the time to the Line 2 (secondary) input and the source you listen to less constantly to the Line 1 (primary) input Whenever the Line 1 (primary) source becomes active, that signal will take priority over the distributed audio signal on the Line 2 (secondary) input. The signal remains active but not heard on the Line 2 input, and once the Line 1 audio signal is muted or turned off , the P75 will automatically switch back to the Line 2 (secondary) audio signal.
Front-Panel & Rear-Panel Controls: On the front-panel of the P75 are Power, Speaker A/B, Volume, and Balance controls. On the rear-panel are Stereo/Bridge, and Auto On/Manual controls.
- Power On/Off +Auto On: The P75 amplifier can be turned on manually or automatically by setting a switch on the back panel. For manual power on or off , press the Power button on the front-panel. For automatic power on, set the switch to Auto On, and place the front-panel power button in the "On" position. When music is sensed on either input RCA connector, the amplifier's signal sensing sends a command for it to power on. Once the signal ends, the amplifier turns off.
- Volume & Balance Controls: You can adjust the speaker output volume, as well as adjust speaker output balance between right and left channels
- Speaker A/B Switch: You can select speaker pair A (main) or speaker pair B (auxiliary) for audio output. You can use speakers A and B together, as long as the speakers are at a minimum 8-ohm impedance.
- Stereo/Bridge (Mono) Modes: In Stereo mode the amplifier sends separate power and audio signals to the left and right channels. In Bridge (Mono) mode both the left and right channels are combined for a higher power mono output; the minimum impedance for the total load connected to a pair of channels in the bridged mode is 8-ohms.
Stereo RCA Inputs/Outputs: The Russound P75 amplifier features two stereo analog RCA inputs (Line 1/Line 2) to connect up to two analog audio devices. There is also a stereo analog RCA output to send the amplifier's Line 2 input to another zone amplifier.
Binding Post Speaker Terminals: The P75 amplifier is fitted with eight binding post speaker terminals and can accommodate up to two pair of speakers. You can power "A" speaker only, "B" speaker only, or both "A & B" speakers. When driving a single pair of speakers the amplifier can handle 4-ohm speakers in Stereo mode, or a single 8-ohm speaker in Mono mode. When driving both "A & B" speakers the amplifier can handle a minimum of 8-ohm speakers. The binding post terminals will accept bare wire (16-12AWG), pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual)
Unswitched AC Outlet: The P75 amplifier has a built-in outlet on the back panel. This 120 VAC outlet provides 400W unswitched power for a device such as a small powered subwoofer. This switch provides power as long as the P75 is plugged into an outlet, whether or not the unit itself is powered on.
Protection Circuitry: The Russound P75 dual source power amplifier employs protection circuitry to safeguard against short circuits and over-heating.
- Short Circuit Protection: Special circuitry has been designed into the amplifier to safeguard under a short-circuit condition. A faulty speaker can also cause a short circuit condition. If this fault condition occurs, turn off the amplifier and check speakers for short circuit conditions when appropriate.
- Thermal Protection: The P75 amplifier is designed with special circuitry to safeguard the amplifier under a thermal overload condition. Thermal protection mode will only engage when the unit has been run at high volume for extended periods of time without adequate ventilation and/or when speaker impedances are below the minimum levels for the amplifier. In thermal protection mode the amplifier will automatically stop output. If this fault condition occurs, turn off the amplifier.
Mounting Options: The P75 amplifier can be placed on a shelf in an equipment rack, or on a table or cabinet. Make sure there is enough clearance around the amplifier for proper ventilation. The rear-panel should have approximately 5.125" of clearance, while the front-panel should have about 2.4375" of clearance. Both side of the amplifier should have around 0.9375" of clearance and the top should have 8.25" of clearance for proper ventilation.
- Note: The Russound P75 amplifier is NOT designed to be mounted outdoors.
Speaker Wire Overview: The Rockustics EconoRock Outdoor Bundle includes a 500' roll of Metra Ethereal 14-gauge, 2-conductor speaker wire, designed for direct burial. This durable, direct burial speaker wire features a heavy PVC jacket with polyethylene insulation, making it resistant to sunlight and weather, and is ETL-rated for in-wall installation.