About the Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke + Pedals Bundle (PC)
Take to the skies
Logitech's professional quality yoke, throttle, and pedals work together to help bring your flight simulation to the next level.
Take to the skies
Whether you're flying for fun or practicing for the real thing, you'll want to get as close to the true experience of controlling an aircraft as possible. Logitech's Flight Simulator Yoke System delivers a realistic flying experience with accurate, customizable controls. It's compatible with popular flight simulation games like Microsoft Flight Simulator, letting you get into the virtual cockpit of real commercial and private plane models and travel across the globe.
The included Flight Throttle Quadrant, helps better simulate flying with multi-engine aircraft. The levers also have detachable heads, which can be set up with custom arrangements to control the thrust, air intake/fuel mixture, and propeller pitch. This lets you configure your rig to fit your needs and match the virtual aircraft you're flying.
The yoke and throttle are easy to set up, with mounting clamps that let you position your gear wherever is most comfortable and keep it securely in place. Connecting to your PC is easy too, with a simple USB port. The yoke even has a USB hub that lets you connect other Logitech G Flight Simulator equipment if your PC is running low on ports.
Durable and customizable
The professional-quality yoke system has a sturdy stainless steel shaft and precision bearings that make flying feel smooth and precise. LED lights and a built-in LCD display help provide useful feedback and increase immersion. The yoke and quadrant have 25 buttons and a three-position switch that can be fully customized for a total of 75 programmable controls.
One step closer to reality
This package also comes with rudder pedals, letting you use your feet to control your virtual aircraft's rudder and toe brake with smooth, accurate motion. Being able to use your feet like a true pilot brings you closer to the real thing, increasing the immersion and accuracy of your flight simulation.
Stay in control
The rudder pedals are self-centering and non-slip, helping you focus on flying and not where your feet are. The toe brakes can be controlled independently with differential braking. This gives you improved directional control and steering in strong wind or when you're traveling at low speeds. A simple dial in the center of the pedals also lets you adjust the level of resistance, letting you find just the right amount of tension for your needs.
Yoke and throttle:
- flight simulation yoke system with throttle quadrant
- yoke with steel shaft and precision bearings for smooth, controlled navigation
- LCD display and LED indicator lights
- built-in stopwatch helps you time your approach
- built-in USB hub acts as a docking station for additional Logitech G Flight gear
- throttle quadrant with detachable, customizable levers
- 25 buttons and three-position switch let you transition between programmable profiles
- up to 75 controls can be programmed by the user
- download Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in to add compatibility for Microsoft Flight Simulator, FSX - Flight Simulator X, X-Plane 10, and Prepar3D
- self-centering rudder pedals with fluid controls for accurate flight simulation
- independent control of left and right toe brakes
- adjustable tension dial lets you customize the pedals' resistance
- non-slip pedals can be adjusted for different sizes
- LED indicator lights
General info and included accessories:
- USB 2.0 port (yoke, throttle, pedals)
- includes 5.9-foot USB cable (yoke, pedals)
- includes 4.9-foot USB cable (throttle)
- includes 2 desk clamps (yoke and throttle)
- includes heel rest extensions
- requires Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7
- compatible with a wide range of Logitech G Flight equipment, letting you build and configure a modular cockpit
- yoke dimensions: 12-1/4"W x 7-5/16"H x 15 to 18-5/16"D
- yoke clamp dimensions: 6-1/8"W x 9-3/4"H x 6-9/16"D
- throttle dimensions: 6-1/2 to 6-7/8"W x 3-9/16"H x 4-5/16 to 6-7/8"D
- throttle clamp dimensions: 4-3/8"W x 3-9/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- pedals dimensions: 15-15/16"W x 6-5/8"H x 12-1/4"D (without heel rests)
- yoke weight: 3.9 lbs. (without clamps); 4.6 lbs. (with clamps)
- throttle weight: 1.1 lbs. (without clamps); 1.5 lbs. (with clamps)
- pedals weight: 5.2 lbs. (without heel rests)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke + Pedals Bundle (PC)