About the Dual Golf Cart Bundle
Great sound for your golf cart
Great sound for your golf cart
This golf cart audio system is a great way to bring big-time sound to your golf cart. The package contains a DIN-style Dual marine receiver and speakers, plus a wiring kit for the receiver, Posi-Product wiring harness connectors, an antenna, and a floating remote control. You'll get great sound, outdoor-ready reliability, and plenty of cool features..
Plenty of ways to enjoy music
With the Dual MXD337BTB digital media receiver, you'll have more ways to enjoy your music collection on your boat. Who needs CDs? With this receiver, you can play music stored on your phone, plug in a USB drive, or connect another audio device to the front AUX input. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music or make and take calls, so it'll add versatility and convenience to your cockpit.
The package includes a durable rubber antenna, which you can install out of sight. If you want to connect an external amp, you'll find two sets of 2-volt RCA outputs. The faceplate features a 7-character black-on-white display that's easy to read day or night.
All this, and speakers, too
The included Dual DMP672 marine speakers pair up perfectly with this receiver. These durable 6-1/2" dual-cone speakers provide plenty of punch and excellent clarity, with a water-resistant design that stands up to outdoor use without sacrificing style.
Save on a dash kit
And when you purchase the package, you can save $50 on a VIP dash that's custom-designed to fit select Club Car or E-Z-Go golf carts and hold your DIN-style radio.
Note: This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Installation note: This radio is water-resistant, but we recommend using a cover for best performance.
- package includes a Dual MXD337BTB digital media receiver, a 40" hideaway antenna, a pair of DMP672 6-1/2" marine speakers and a floating remote control
- also includes a wiring kit for the receiver, Posi-Product wiring harness connectors
Dual MXD337BTB digital media receiver (won't play CDs)
- marine digital media receiver with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- includes hideaway antenna and floating remote control
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity (phone calls and streaming audio)
- AM/FM receiver
- USB input charges most devices; works with thumb drives
- 3.5mm aux input for MP3 and other music players
- waterproof, conformal coated circuit boards
- bass and treble controls
- inputs: front-panel AUX input and USB port
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear)
- warranty: 2 years
DMP672 marine speakers
- 6-1/2" marine speakers
- polypropylene cone with poly-coated cloth surround
- dual cone design
- grilles included
- power rating: 20 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- frequency response: 45-15,000 Hz
- top mount depth: 2-1/8"
- cutout diameter: 5-1/8"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 700GCDD01
What's in the box:
- Dual MXD337BTB:
- Marine digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Trim-ring (installed)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed))
- 40" AM/FM wire antenna (MAW40)
- 4 ISO-screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Guide
- Dual DMP672:
- 2 Marine dual-cone speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 12' lengths of speaker wire (quick-slide connectors on one end)
- 8 Screws
- Grille removal tool
- Installation/Owner's Manual
- Crutchfield CK12:
- 7' Length of 12-gauge power wire with in-line fuse holder (red translucent jacket and terminated with ring-terminal on one end)
- 6' Length of 12-gauge ground wire (black translucent jacket and terminated by a ring-terminal on one end)
- 15-amp ATC fuse
- 20-amp ATC fuse
- 30-amp ATC fuse
- Firewall bushing
- Two 12-10 gauge butt-connectors (yellow)
- 6' Length of split loom
- Six 3" Zip ties
- Posi-Products #608/25pc:
- 25 Gray 18-gauge to 26-gauge Posi-Twist connectors
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dual Golf Cart Bundle
Marine Certified: The Dual MXD337BTB marine digital media receiver is specifically designed and built to last in harsh marine environments.
- Conformal Coating: A transparent protective film is applied to surfaces of all interior printed circuit boards. This additional layer of defense guards against dust, condensation, and corrosion; ensuring maximum longevity in demanding marine installations.
- UV Resistant Construction: The faceplate and other exposed elements of the receiver are carefully injection-molded using high-temperature ultra-violet resistant resins, preventing them from breaking down in the sun and give you peace of mind to enjoy your music on the water.
- EDP Chassis: Applied using an electrical charge, EDP (Electrophoretically Deposited Paint) offers unparalleled protections against corrosion and rust resistance. All exterior metal surface including cassis, heatsink, and mounting sleeve undergo this process to ensure a long life in the marine environment.
- PET Wrapped Chassis: This tough, dirt and moisture-resistant layer of PET (polyethylene) wraps the top and the sides of the entire chassis; providing additional measure of protection from the harsh marine elements.
- Silicone Covers: Injected from high-grade silicone, this removable cover guards the receiver's front-panel USB port and 3.5mm input, protecting them from water splashes and debris. A convenient tether provides and attachment to the receiver, ensuring the covers are removable but won't get lost.
Note: Even though the Dual MXD337BTB is marine certified, it is still recommended that it be used with a universal marine cover (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) for further protection from the harsh marine elements.
Positive LCD Screen: The vibrant positive-type LCD screen provides enhanced visibility under the toughest boating environments. High-contrast black characters on a white background ensure readability in any situation from total darkness to direct sunlight.
Remote Control: The included 17-button IR remote control provides wireless operation of the digital media receiver; the remote is powered by a pre-installed CR2025 3V battery. The MXD337BTB also features a 3.5mm wired remote input and supports Dual's MRF40 marine RF remote control (sold separately) for wireless operation without direct line of sight.
12AWG Wiring Kit: The included Crutchfield CK12 wiring kit includes a 12AWG power (17') and ground (6') wire; along with fuses, terminals, grommets, loom, and ties. RCA cables and remote turn-on lead not included and not needed unless you are also installing an aftermarket amplifier.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Dual MXD337BTB is equipped with built-in Bluetooth allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. Before using your Bluetooth enabled device, it must be paired to the MXD337BTB. You can pair up to eight devices, but only one device can connected and used at a time. Once paired, when your Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the Dual receiver, the auto connection function automatically connects the two units. The Dual MXD337BTB is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, including the Apple iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Hands-Free Communication w/ Integrated Mic: The Dual MXD337BTB allows for wireless communication between the head unit and your Bluetooth enabled smartphone. Use the integrated front-panel microphone to speak into during your phone conversation, while the other party will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. Your car audio speakers will mute automatically during a call. You can answer an incoming call from the head unit's front-panel control, or you can set the head unit to auto answer all incoming calls. Incoming phone call information will be displayed on the unit's front-panel LCD. You can choose a phone number from a list of recently dialed, received, or missed calls using the head unit's front-panel controls. You can also quickly redial the last number from the head unit's front-panel. This head unit does not offer direct entry of a phone number or phonebook transfer. You can also make a call from your phone and then transfer over to the head unit.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Dual MXD337BTB also allows you to play back stored music and streamed music apps from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, or portable music player using a Bluetooth connection. Playback controls included Play/Pause & Next/Previous Track. This unit does not display song/artist information from Bluetooth audio devices. When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call. Once the call is finished, your streaming music will resume.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Dual MXD337BTB.
USB Input: The Dual digital media receiver is equipped with a front-panel USB (type-A) which enables connection of a portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive (up to 64GB). The head unit supports playback of MP3 music files stored on a compatible USB mass storage device. The unit's USB port will also charge (1A) your USB devices during connection.
Note: The unit's USB port does not support connection of an Apple iOS or Android OS device.
Supported Media Files: The MP3 music files recorded on a USB mass storage device must meet the following requirements for proper playback on this head unit.
|Media Type||USB MSC|
|Compatible Audio Files||MP3 (8-48kHz / 32-320kbps)|
|Folder/File Limit||255 Folders/999 Files|
|Metadata Support||ID3-tags (1.0-2.4)|
Playback & Search Functions: When a USB memory device is first inserted, playback will begin automatically. The head unit also offers the following playback & search features for music files stored on your USB memory device.
- Play/Pause: Play or pause tracks.
- Folder Access: Selects previous or next folder.
- Intro: Plays the first 10 seconds of each track in a folder.
- Track Select: Skip to the beginning of the next rack or return to the beginning of the previous track.
- Fast Forward/Reverse: Fast forward or reverse through a selected track.
- Repeat: Continuously repeat the current track or device.
- Random: Plays all tracks on the device or in the current folder in random order.
Note: MP3 playback sequence is based on order the files are copied to the USB device and begins in the root folder. Any empty folders or folders that do not include MP3 files are skipped. Depending on your software, the playback order may vary.
Aux Input: There is a front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting a temporary external portable audio device, such as a portable MP3 player.
AM/FM Tuner: The Dual marine head unit features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 18 FM station presets and 12 AM station presets (manually or automatically). The Local function allows only strong radio stations to be received, blocking stations with weaker signals. You can even switch the tuner between USA or European tuning. A 40" wired AM/FM antenna is included.
MOSFET Amplifier: The Dual marine receiver is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the head unit are as follows:
- CTA2006 Specs: 16 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD-N)
- Maximum Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 watts total)
Note: The power specifications for this head unit are compliant with the CTA2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
2V/4Ch Preouts: The Dual marine receiver features 4-channels of 2-volt preouts to connect an external amplifier. Theses preouts can be used as fading front & rear channels.
Equalizer: The Dual digital media receiver features the following preset EQ curves (Pop, Classical, Rock, Flat, or Off) to customize your music listening. The Off mode allows you to manually adjust the receiver's Bass & Treble settings.
Loudness: The Loudness function enhances the bass & treble frequencies at low volumes. This feature can be turned On or Off.
Key Beep: When this function is enabled, every button press will output a beep tone.
Marine Speakers: Included in this marine package is a pair of marine-rated speakers (DMP672). The speakers feature a 2-way design with a 6.5" injection-molded polypropylene cone woofer with a poly-coated cloth surround and a 1" cone tweeter. The speakers offer a frequency response of 45-15kHz and can handle up to 20 watts (RMS) or 100 watts (peak). The speakers are rated at 4-ohm with a sensitivity rating of 88dB (1W/1M). The marine speakers feature a plastic frame and include plastic grilles that are detachable; both are UV-resistant. Dimensions are as follows -
- Mounting Height: 1.0625"
- Mounting Depth: 2.125"
- Frame Diameter: 7.125"
- Cut Out Diameter: 5.125"
- Bolt Pattern: 4 screw holes that are 4.5" apart (stainless steel hardware is provided)
Note: Two 12' lengths of speaker wire are included.
Posi-Twist Connectors: The included Posi-Twist connectors replace old-fashioned wire nuts and crimp caps with stronger, more reliable connections. Just strip the stranded wires, insert them into the cap, and then hand tighten the two pieces together - the wire ends are locked between opposing cone shapes to create a dirt-, vibration-, and heat-proof housing. The connectors are also reusable.