About the Clarion Golf Cart Bundle 1
Big sound for your golf cart
Big sound for your golf cart
This outdoor-ready audio system is a great way to bring big-time sound to your golf cart. The package contains a Clarion marine receiver and speakers, plus a 12-gauge wiring kit for the receiver, wiring connectors, a panel-mount USB port, and a marine-rated AM/FM dipole antenna.
Clarion quality in a compact receiver
Clarion's GR10BT marine digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that's ready for the outdoors. You'll enjoy AM/FM/Weatherband radio, of course, plus built-in Bluetooth® that lets you stream music from your smartphone. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player, or plug a thumb drive into the charging USB port to enjoy your favorite music. Rear-mounted preamp outputs will come in handy if you want to expand your system with an amplifier.
Clarion's CM1623RL marine speakers will bring serious audio performance and cool RGB LED lighting to your cart. These 6-1/2" full-range speakers will handle up to 80 watts RMS (200 watts peak) and they're tough enough to handle high volume all day long. With mica-injected polypropylene woofer cones, 1" PEI dome tweeters, and big, brawny magnets, these speakers have heft and quality that you'll notice the moment you take them out of the box. They come with both silver and black grilles, so you can choose the look that's right for your cart.
Save on a dash kit
And when you purchase the package, you can save $50 on a VIP dash that's custom-designed to fit select Club Car or E-Z-Go golf carts and hold your gauge-style radio.
Note: This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- package contains Clarion powersports receiver and 6-1/2" speakers
- also includes panel-mount USB port, 12-gauge wiring kit, speaker connectors, and antenna
Clarion GR10BT digital media receiver
- fits gauge-style dash opening
- built-in amp (16 watts RMS x 4 CTA-2006/45 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- plays MP3/WMA files on thumb drives via USB
- smartphone charging via USB
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear)
- made for marine and off-road use
- AM/FM/Weatherband tuner
- warranty: 1 year
Aquatic AV AQ-USB-1 panel-mount USB input socket
- panel-mount USB connector cable with waterproof cap
- designed for off-road or marine applications
- warranty: 2 years
Clarion CM1623RL marine speakers
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers with RGB LED lights (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 1" PEI dome tweeter
- power handling up to 80 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- includes both silver and black grilles
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- Clarion GR10BT:
- Gauge-style marine receiver
- Wiring harness
- 2 Threaded studs (with attached nuts and lock-washers)
- Self-adhesive foam pad
- Owner's Manual/Installation Manual
- Warranty Information
- Clarion CM1623RL:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Black grilles
- 2 Silver grilles
- Two 6" Waterproof 2-pin male SuperSeal speaker harnesses
- Two 6" Waterproof 4-pin male SuperSeal LED (RGB) harnesses
- Ten 1-1/2" Stainless steel screws
- 10 Plastic flat washers
- Installation manual
- ProSpec SEADP36AXT:
- Marine AM/FM dipole antenna (with a 6' antenna wire terminated by a male motorola connector that splits into two 2' antenna wires)
- Aquatic AV AQ-USB-1:
- 5' Flush-mount USB extension cable (terminated by a flush-mount female USB port on one end and a male USB connector on the other end)
- Rubber cap (pre-installed)
- Locking collar (pre-installed)
- Crutchfield CK12:
- 17' Length of 12-gauge power wire with in-line fuse holder (red translucent jacket and terminated with ring-terminal on one end)
- 6' Length of 12-gauge ground wire (black translucent jacket and terminated by a ring-terminal on one end)
- 15-amp ATC fuse
- 20-amp ATC fuse
- 30-amp ATC fuse
- Firewall bushing
- Two 12-10 gauge butt-connectors (yellow)
- 6' Length of split loom
- Six 3" Zip ties
- Posi-Products PP608:
- 25 Gray 18-gauge to 26-gauge Posi-Twist connectors
- T-SPEC SW16WB1:
- 10' Length of 16 AWG speaker wire
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion Golf Cart Bundle 1
Water-Resistant Design: Clarion's GR10BT is built to withstand the harsh and wet environment of marine usage, by virtue of an IPX5 rated water-resistant front-panel and IPX3 rated chassis. The GR10BT meets or exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure) and ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure).
Highly Visible Oversized LCD: The high-contrast LCD enables you to quickly confirm details like the song title or artist name, at a glance. The oversized LCD display offers clear visibility during day or night. In addition, buttons positioned along the rim of the circular face enable quick, stress-free access to functions.
Mounting Options: The Clarion GR10BT is a 3" gauge-style marine receiver, so it fits perfectly in an existing 3" gauge opening on your boat. If your boat does not already have a 3" opening, the GR10BT requires a round cutout in the bulkhead for inserting the chassis. The integrated protective gasket, supplied U-bracket, and included hardware secure the unit in place against the mounting surface. Receiver dimensions are as follows -
- Chassis: 2.975" (diameter) x 3.375" (depth)
- Face-Plate: 4.0625" (diameter) x 1.0625" (depth)
- Cutout: 3" (diameter) x 3.8125" (depth)
Note: The receiver is round and does not include a mounting sleeve or ISO-mount screw holes to accommodate standard automotive installation.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 (A2DP/AVRCP) provides stereo streaming with a wide variety of Bluetooth compatible devices like your smartphone or tablet (including Apple iOS & Android). Play stored music and music apps on your connected Bluetooth source device with wireless convenience through the GR10BT. You can even control basic music playback functions such as Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track from the GR10BT's front-panel controls. The unit will also display song/artist/album info.
Note: The Clarion GR10BT does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication.
USB MSC Playback: The Clarion GR10BT is equipped with a rear-panel USB (type-A) port attached to its rear chassis by a 7" cable and comes with a flush-moutn USB extension cable. The USB port supports the playback of MP3 and WMA format audio files (up to 9,999) stored on a USB MSC (mass storage class) device formatted in FAT or FAT32, like a USB thumbdrive or portable digital music player. Playback & Search controls include Folder/Track Select, Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, & Repeat (Folder/Track). The unit will also display song/artist information. In addition, the USB port (5V/1A) will also charge your device while connected and your vehicle is turned on.
Note: The unit's USB port does not support Apple or Android devices.
Aux Input: The GR10BT is outfitted with a stereo RCA auxiliary input for connecting an external audio device with an analog output. The stereo RCA auxiliary input attached to unit's rear-chassis via a 6" cable.
Global Radio Tuner: The built-in AM/FM tuner supports reception of radio stations just about anywhere in the world (including USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia), which is nice when you're sailing around the globe or just across the bay. The built-in tuner offers manual, seek, & preset (18FM/6AM) tuning. There is even a Preset Scan function, so you can quickly search your preset stations.
|Global Radio Tuner||USA||Europe||Asia||Australia|
|AM||Frequency Spacing||10 kHz||9 kHz||9 kHz||9 kHz|
|Frequency Range||530-1710 kHz||531-1602 kHz||531-1620 kHz||531-1620 kHz|
|FM||Frequency Spacing||200 kHz||50 kHz||50 kHz||100 kHz|
|Frequency Range||87.9-107.9 MHz||87.5-108 MHz||87.5-108 MHz||87.5-108 MHz|
Weather Band: With the built-in weather band tuner, you'll always have the latest weather updates including automatic reception of emergency information to keep your voyage as smooth as possible. Weather band selection includes - 162.400MHz (CH.1), 162.425MHz (CH.2), 162.450MHz (CH.3), 162.475MHz (CH.4), 162.500MHz (CH.5), 162.525MHz (CH.6), and 162.550MHz (CH.7).
Built-In 16W x 4Ch Amplifier: The Clarion GR10BT features a 16 watt (RMS) / 45 watt (Peak) x 4 channel amplifier.
Note: The power specifications for the CMS2 are compliant with the CTA-2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
4Ch/2V RCA Outputs: The GR10BT is equipped with two pair of 2V preamp outputs (Front, Rear/SW). You can set the Rear/SW preamp outputs for connecting a pair of full-range rear speakers (through an external amplifier) or for connecting a subwoofer (through an external amplifier). When set for rear speakers, the rear outputs operate with the unit's fader control. When set for subwoofer, the outputs are non-fading.
Subwoofer Controls: When the Rear/SW RCA outputs are set to subwoofer, you can select a low pass crossover (80/120/180Hz) and adjust the sub level gain (0-20).
EQ: You can choose between 7 EQ presets - Flat, Pop, Classic, Rock, Techno, Vocal, or Jazz. You can also manually adjust the receiver's Bass (60Hz), Midrange (1kHz), and Treble (10kHz) from -7 to +7.
Marine Speakers w/ LEDs: The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass the ASTM-D4329 standard for UV stability and the ASTM-B117 standard for salt/fog resistance. There are multi colored LEDs behind the tweeter casing, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on what combination of the three LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, light blue, or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on.
- Grilles: Two pair of grilles are included; choose black or silver.
- Terminals: Both the signal (2-wire) and LED (4-wire) terminals use waterproof male SuperSeal 1.5 Series plugs, rated to IP67.
Key Beep: The marine gauge-style receiver provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.