About the Rockford Fosgate Golf Cart Bundle 1
Rockford Fosgate sound for your cart
Rockford Fosgate sound for your cart
Bring great sound to your golf cart with a custom audio system package. This Rockford Fosgate package includes a PMX-1 digital media receiver and a pair of Rockford Fosgate 6-1/2" speakers, plus wiring and a marine-rated AM/FM antenna. The package also includes a dash-mount panel with an aux input and a USB port to charge your device.
Save on a dash kit
And when you purchase the package, you can save $50 on a VIP dash that's custom-designed to fit select Club Car or E-Z-Go golf carts and hold your gauge-style radio.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- golf cart audio kit for gauge-style openings
- package includes marine digital media receiver and speakers
- package also includes panel-mount USB/AUX input, wiring harness, and marine AM/FM antenna
Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- made for marine and off-road use
- 2.3" LCD display (white background, black text)
- built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/50 peak × 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream your music
- plays MP3/WMA/AAC/DRM files
- AM/FM/Weather Band receiver
- inputs: rear USB port, rear aux input (RCA)
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front and selectable rear/sub)
- warranty: 2 years
Rockford Fosgate PAUX Panel
- all-weather panel-mount USB/AUX input
- 6-foot cable terminates in male USB and RCA connectors
- front-mounted USB-A port and 3.5mm aux input
- warranty: 1 year
Rockford Fosgate M0-65B marine speakers
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers with black grilles
- injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- 1/2" balanced dome tweeter built into grille
- power handling up to 65 watts RMS (250 watts peak)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- Rockford PMX-1:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Mounting plate
- Mounting bracket
- Wiring harness
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Hex-nuts
- Operation Manual
- Rockford M0-65B:
- Two 2-way marine speakers
- Twelve 1-1/4" Stainless steel Allen head screws
- Two 3mm Allen head bits
- 3.5mm Drill bit
- Instruction manual
- Rockford Fosgate contact information
- Rockford RFRZ-PMXWH1:
- 6' Power/speaker harness
- 3 Wire-ties
- 3 Plastic grommets
- Installation Guide
- Rockford PAUX:
- Panel-mounted USB/Aux input port (with attached 6' cable terminated by USB/RCA connectors)
- Rubber cap (installed)
- Locking nut (installed)
- ProSpec SEADP36AXT:
- Marine AM/FM dipole antenna (with a 6' antenna wire terminated by a male motorola connector that splits into two 2' antenna wires)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate Golf Cart Bundle 1
Marine Certified: Rockford Fosgate's PMX series of source units are fully tested against UV radiation degradation as well as tested to IPX water intrusion standards. They are also fully tested for ever changing environmental conditions such as temperature extremes, as well as vibration testing to make sure they can take a bump and keep performing. The PMX-1 is protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
- Dust: The unit's display and motor structure are sealed up tight so they look as clear as possible and perform day in and day out no matter how many times you hit the trails.
- UV Inhibitor Materials: Centrex and ASA plastic materials are used for UV radiation resistance and components are tested in accordance with ASTM D4329 testing and certification procedures.
- Thermal Shock Tested: Tested for extreme temperature operation as well as severe fluctuations in ambient temperature. Components are taken to both low and high temperature extremes and then tested to ensure operational capabilities.
- Water Tested: IPX5 and IPX6 Ratings allow for the components to be directly sprayed with water without water incursion.
- Corrosion Protection: Two part epoxy coated PCB boards prevent corrosion of critical components due to exposure in moisture rich environments.
- Vibration: Subjected to full vibration and shock testing to ensure that it will take abuse and keep performing to our stringent standards.
Optically Bonded LCD: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 features a 2.3" LCD screen (with white background and black text) for optimum viewing, even in full sun. The LCD screen is optically bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. There are two brightness settings for the LCD screen.
- Water Resistant Control Knob: The PMX-1 uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob, along with push-button controls that feature white LED illumination.
- Voltage Gauge & Warning: You can check the voltage of your system through the PMX-1's menu. The unit also provides a Low Voltage Warning Alert.
Marine Speakers: Rockford Fosgate uses industry standard tests (ASTM B117 salt/fog and ASTM G154 UV) to ensure the M0-65B speakers are durable in the difficult marine environment. The mounting hardware is stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Tweeters: The ½" balanced dome tweeters are made of LCP (liquid crystal polymer), a high strength/light weight material. The tweeters are bridge mounted to the grille, useful in a marine speaker because no opening through the middle of the woofer for the mounting post is needed.
- ICC Crossover: The ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) simplifies installation and protects the crossover by concealing it inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation. The crossover has a 6 dB/octave slope.
- VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory): The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 features an EEPROM memory system which retains settings (including Audio & Bluetooth settings) even when power is removed.
Bluetooth Music Streaming: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 offers built-in Bluetooth (version 3.0+EDR) for wireless music playback from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows phone, Blackberry, and more. You are able to stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth device to the PMX-1 marine receiver. You can control basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Previous Next/Track and Repeat/Shuffle for stored music and music apps on your device. When using a Bluetooth AVRCP 1.4 compatible device like the Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+) or an Android smartphone (OS 4.0+), you can even browse your stored music by category (Playlist/Artist/Song/Genre). The PMX-1 will also display your device's song/artist information with album art.
Note: This unit does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for phone calls.
USB Port: The Rockford Fosgate features a rear-panel USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class device, like a USB thumbdrive or flashdrive. The unit supports playback of MP3 and WMA music files loaded onto a USB MSC device (up to 32GB). It can recognize up to 255 folders and 999 files. You are able to browse your music by folders, as well as control basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random. The USB port (1A) will aso charge a connected USB-enabled electronic device.
Note: The unit's USB port is not compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices.
Aux Input: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 is fitted with a rear-panel stereo RCA AUX input to connect an external audio source. You can give the Aux input a custom name.
Panel Mount Input Port: The included Rockford Fosgate Punch PAUX is a universal panel-mounted input port that allows you to have easy access to USB and Auxiliary audio connections. This port is designed to extend these types of connections from the back of a source unit to an easily accessible spot on the dash. This helps eliminate unsightly cables from hanging out of the dash or glove compartment and provides a more secure connection for your mobile devices.
- Cables & Inputs: The port features a front-mounted female USB-A port and a female 3.5mm aux input, which is attached to 6' extension cables terminating at a male USB-A connector and male stereo RCA jack. A Rubber cap protects the USB-A and 3.5mm audio inputs.
- Mounting Options: The unit mounts in a 1" (diameter) x 1" (deep) mounting hole and secures with the included retaining nut, while the water resistant cover helps to keep out moisture and dirt when not being used. The PAUX's front-panel measures 1.125" in diameter.
AM/FM Tuner: The PMX-1 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 18 FM and 12 AM preset stations; these presets can be stored manually or automatically. You can set the tuner to Local or Distance tuning. The Local option tunes to nearby radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. In areas where reception is poor, switching to Distance tuning enables the unit to tune in to more distant stations. You can choose between US or European tuning.
Note: This unit comes with an AM/FM dipole antenna.
Weather Band: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 is also equipped with a built-in weather band tuner. Select from weather band frequencies between 162.40 to 162.55.
MOSFET Amplifier: The PMX-1 is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit.
- Full Bandwidth Power: 25 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 watts total)
Note: The power specifications for the marine receiver are compliant with the CEA2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
4V/4Ch Preouts: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 is equipped with two pair of 4-volt preamp outputs (Front & Rear/Sub). You can configure the Rear/Sub pre-out for rear speakers with fading capability or as a non-fading sub output. You can turn off the unit's internal amplifier, you plan on using only external amps.
Equalizer: The PMX-1 is equipped with a variety of EQ presets, and 7-Band EQ, and Rockford Fosgate's Punch EQ.
- Presets: Select between seven EQ presets - FLAT, ROCK, CLASSIC, ACOUSTIC, DANCE, ELECTRONIC, or HIP-HOP.
- 7-Band EQ: Use the built-in 7-band EQ to custom tailor the sound of your music to your liking.
- Punch EQ: Punch EQ is an onboard equalizer with up to +18dB at 45Hz and/or up to +12dB boost at 12.5kHz.
High-Pass & Low-Pass Crossovers: The PMX-1 provides a high-pass crossover for the front & rear channels which can be set to 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or Full-Range. The unit also provides a low-pass crossover for the subwoofer output that can be set to 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or Full-Range.
Sub Control: When the sub out is activated, you can independently adjust its volume level from 0 to 20.
Source Gain: You can adjust the gain of each source so they all play at the same volume level. Select between -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0dB, +1dB, +2dB, or +3dB for each source.
Key Beep: A beep tone will sound with any press of a button on the receiver. This can be turned on or off.
Custom Mount: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 requires a round cutout in the bulkhead for inserting the chassis (will fit in a standard 3" gauge opening). Four machine screws and mounting bracket fasten the unit against the mounting surface, and hold the waterproof gasket and metal plate against the bulkhead. The included trim-ring hides the mounting screws for a neat installation.
- Diameter: 2.975"
- Depth: 4.675"
- Width: 4.335"
- Height: 3.955"
- Depth: 1.25"
- Trim Ring:
- Width: 4.495"
- Height: 4.125"
- Depth: 0.675"
Note: The receiver does not include a mounting sleeve or ISO-mount screw holes to accommodate standard European or ISO-DIN automotive installation.
Screw Hole Pattern: The faceplate has two mounting holes across the top of the face-plate, and two holes on the bottom of the faceplate for securing the unit to the bulkhead. The included trim-ring covers the screws holes for a neat installation. The screw hole spacing is as follows.
- Width (Top & Bottom): 4.015"
- Height (Between Top and Bottom Row): 3.465"
- Screw Mounting Depth: 1.0"
Power & Speaker Harness: This plug-&-play harness replaces the PMX-1 digital marine source unit's standard wiring harness and provides direct molex-type connection to the PMX-1, quick slide terminals to connect the included Rockford M0-65B speakers, and ring terminals to attach the power wire to the battery and ground wire to your Golf Cart's metal chassis. The harness also includes rear speaker wire leads if you choose to add rear speakers (sold separately) to the system.