About the Gooseneck Microphone Bundle
Make sure customers hear you loud and clear
When business is booming, this paging microphone bundle can be a lifesaver. It lets you page customers to their tables, call for backup at the registers, and just generally keep things moving smoothly. The bundle includes a Shure 515SBG paging microphone, flexible gooseneck attachment, and mounting flange so you can get it set up and start directing traffic in no time.
- push-to-talk switch activates included Shure 515SBG microphone
- 19" flexible gooseneck attachment lets you adjust microphone height
- convenient mounting flange (hardware included)
- warranty: 2 years microphone, 1 year accessories
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Gooseneck Microphone Bundle consists of the Shure 515SBGX paging microphone with an Atlas 19" chrome gooseneck and flange (all individually packaged)
- The Shure 515SBGX Paging Microphone box includes:
- Paging microphone with push-to-talk button and attached 68" cable (bare wire)
- Allen Wrench (1 mm)
- User Guide
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Safety Precautions sheet
- Plus the following items from Atlas:
- One 19" gooseneck microphone stand
- Surface mount mic flange
More details on the Gooseneck Microphone Bundle
Overview: The Gooseneck Microphone bundle includes the Shure 515SBGX push-to-talk paging microphone with an Atlas 19" gooseneck microphone stand and mounting flange.
Microphone Overview: The Shure 515SBGX is a dynamic, low-impedance microphone, designed to be mounted on a gooseneck or fixed mount. The spring-loaded push-to-talk button makes it ideal for momentary usage, such as paging, announcements, language labs, or base station applications. It has a 68" four-conductor, shielded cable that is terminated without connectors.
Cardioid Polar Pattern: The 515SBGX has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern with effective rejection of sound at the rear of the microphone. Its pickup pattern is symmetrical about the axis. The mic is optimized for speech intelligibility.
Low Impedance: The low impedance (150Ω rated, 180Ω actual) allows the microphone to maintain its level and response characteristics when used with long lengths of cable. The microphone is designed to be connected to mic inputs rated at 75Ω to 300Ω.
Construction: The Shure 515SBGX has a silver finish die-cast body with a black enamel die-cast grille and stainless steel screen. The durable shock-mounted cartridge prevents a lot of handling and stand noise, and allows for quiet operation.
Microphone Warranty: The Shure 515SBGX microphone carries a 2-year warranty.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 15kHz
- Dimensions: Diameter: 1.575" Length: 6.679"
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
Overview: The Atlas GN-19 is a 19" gooseneck microphone stand that's flexible enough to adjust, but strong enough to stay in place. The gooseneck will work with any mic stand or adapter with 5/8"-27 threads. The gooseneck has an inside diameter of 0.338" and a chrome finish.
Flange: The Atlas surface mount male mic flange has a 5/8"-27 thread that can accommodate most any microphone holder. Its 1-3/4" base includes 3 mounting holes on 1-1/4" centers.