About the Alpine "Get HAMRD" $599 Bass Package
This Alpine "Get HAMRD" bass package will put the low in your vehicle, with bass big enough to fill up even the most cavernous SUV on the road. Just add a sub box and amp wiring to this awesome combo and you'll be all set to go.
Alpine's MRD-M605 fires up the Type-R subwoofer with 600 watts of power. Its unparalled Bass Engine digital controls ensure you'll enjoy fine-tuned performance in any vehicle. A built-in cooling fan keeps the amp running cool and strong over the long haul.
Built for heavy-duty sound, the SWR-1242D subwoofer delivers impact bass that you can hear and feel. The pulp cone has been reinforced with Kevlar (the material used in bulletproof vests) for extra rigidity, so it won't buckle under hard play. A rubber surround helps to maximize cone travel for deep bass. Alpine designed the sub to shed heat quickly for efficient operation and better power handling.
- package includes SWR-1242D subwoofer and MRD-M605 amplifier
MRD-M605 mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 30-200 Hz low-pass crossover (12 or 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-16 dB at 45 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15/30 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- preamp inputs and outputs
- 9-9/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
SWR-1242D 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-reinforced woofer cone
- High Amplitude Multi-Rolled (HAMR) Santoprene rubber surround
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- power handling: 200-500 watts RMS (1500 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- top-mount depth: 7-5/8"
- sealed box volume: .85 cubic feet (each)
- ported box volume: 1.70 cubic feet (each)
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HAMRD599
Alpine "Get HAMRD" $599 Bass Package reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine "Get HAMRD" $599 Bass Package