About the Bose® L1 Pro32 + SUB2 Package
Big bass and expansive staging
Big bass and expansive staging
When Bose introduced the L1 Compact portable PA systems, their innovative line-array design combined simplicity, portability, and the flexibility to work almost anywhere. With the L1 Pro32 + SUB2 system, Bose has raised the bar by adding more speakers for better coverage and a beefy stand-alone modular subwoofer for deeper bass. And this system boasts Bluetooth® audio streaming, plus remote control from your smartphone, too.
Simple, two-piece design
This system's slim line-array tower holds 32 individual 2" full-range drivers that cover a full 180° arc, letting you set up without worrying about aiming your speakers for the widest dispersal. The subwoofer module features a 10"x18" oval "racetrack-style" subwoofer which delivers rock-solid bass while saving space in your system and your trunk. The tower's integrated Class D amplifier supplies 480 watts to its speakers, while the Sub2's amp rocks 1000 watts to the sub, giving you the power to provide even, consistent coverage all the way to the back of a room over 200 feet deep.
Inputs and outputs
The system's mixer features two XLR-1/4" combo inputs plus 1/4" and 1/8" auxiliary inputs, all with illuminated control knobs for volume, tone, and onboard reverb. Phantom power on the XLR inputs accommodates condenser microphones. The mixer's ToneMatch feature offers EQ presets for microphones or instruments with pickups, and the System EQ feature lets you select from a menu of master system presets. Need more inputs? A ToneMatch port allows you to connect your L1 Pro32 to Bose's T4S or T8S ToneMatch mixer (sold separately) via a proprietary ToneMatch cable.
Mix by phone
To make operating your system even simpler, Bose offers remote control over Bluetooth LE via their L1 Mix app. You'll be able to fine-tune your sound from the room, including volume, bass, treble, and reverb adjustments, plus muting. You'll also be able to access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets and save preset scenes. You can also stream audio to the PA simultaneously via Bluetooth Classic. With a total weight of only 80 pounds, the L1 Pro32 is easy to load and set up. When you can have great Bose sound with a feature set like this and ease of use, what more can you ask for?
- compact portable PA system
- articulated line array speaker module
- 32 articulated 2" drivers
- 3-channel mixer
- tower amplifier: 480 watts
- SUB2 powered subwoofer
- 10" x 18" bass speaker
- subwoofer amplifier: 1000 watts
- SubMatch cable for one power and signal connection to speaker tower
- carrying bags, AC cable, SubMatch cable, and slip cover included
- Bluetooth for audio streaming and for control through L1 Mix app
- illuminated volume, treble/bass, reverb control knobs
- clip indicator
- inputs: two XLR-1/4" inputs with phantom power; 1/4" and 3.5mm stereo AUX inputs
- outputs: two XLR line outs
- ToneMatch EQ presets for vocals/instruments
- ToneMatch port connects to Bose's T4S or T8S ToneMatch mixer (sold separately) via proprietary cable
- weight: 28.6 lbs. (tower); 51.7 lbs. (sub module)
- assembled tower height: 84.1"
- subwoofer module dimensions: 27.2" × 12.0" × 21.7"
- max SPL: 122 dB
- coverage: 180°
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® L1 Pro32 + SUB2 Package