About the Audio-Technica Solo Podcast Bundle
Start podcasting right away
Start podcasting right away
The Audio-Technica Solo Podcast bundle has everything you need to make high-quality voice recordings for podcasting. It features an Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ microphone that can record directly to your laptop via its USB cable. You also get a K&M adjustable tabletop mic stand and pop filter. And to monitor your recording, the bundle includes a set of Audio-Technica ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones. It's all there — you just need to supply the talent.
High-quality microphone and accessories
The rugged AT2020USB+ side-address voice mic is a low-mass diaphragm. It's custom-engineered for optimal frequency response and transient response. The mic plugs directly into your laptop via its USB cable and is compatible with virtually all digital recording and editing software.
The included K&M Breath Popkiller ensures your voice sounds its best. The 5.12” diameter double-nylon screen filters out the sound of breathing and softens plosives (that popping sound when you say P, B, or T). The Popkiller clamps directly to your mic stand.
Speaking of stands, also included is the sturdy K&M tabletop mic stand. The folding tripod legs have thick rubber caps for stability, even on uneven surfaces. The stand can be adjusted from 9” to 17” for optimal mic placement. And it folds up for easy portability.
The ATH-M30x headphones have large, 40mm drivers for full, well-balanced sound. The drivers are also especially sensitive to midrange frequencies — ideal for voice recording and mixing. The thick padding of the earcups and headband ensure you can wear the headphones comfortably for hours of editing and recording. The headphones come with an extra-long cable, for easy maneuverability around your recording gear. The earcups also rotate and swivel, for optimal fit and to allow single-ear use.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ microphone:
- designed for recording directly to a computer via USB cable
- side-address USB condenser microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise and feedback rejection
- low-mass diaphragm for extended frequency response
- recording resolution: 16-bit/44.1/48 kHz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- weight: 12.1 oz.
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x headphones:
- over-the-ear, closed-back design offers noise isolation for studio recording
- 40mm dynamic drivers are tuned for strong midrange definition
- 118" single-sided straight cable with miniplug connector
- 1/4" adapter included for connecting to pro gear
- earcups swivel and rotate for single-ear use
- folding design for compact storage
- frequency response: 15-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- impedance: 47 ohms
- weight: 7.8 oz.
- K&M Breath Popkiller
- 5-1/16" diameter double-nylon pop filter
- fastens to any mic stand up to 1-1/16" in diameter
- K&M Deluxe Tabletop Mic Stand
- collapsible tripod
- adjustable height 9"-17"
- rubber foot caps for stability
- mic storage bag
- headphones carry case
- warranty: 2 years for Audio-Technica products; 5 years for K&M products
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Audio-Technica Solo Podcast Bundle consists of the A-T 9020USB+ condenser microphone and ATH-M30x headphones with a K&M tabletop mic stand and add-on pop filter (all individually packaged).
- The 9020USB+ microphone box includes:
- Cardioid condenser side-address USB microphone (gray) with female Type B USB connector
- Stand mount (with 5/8"-27 thread)
- Thread adapter (5/8"-27 -to- 3/8"-16)
- Tripod desk stand
- 10' USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Type B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Disposal statement
- Purchase Registration card
- The ATH-M30x headphone box includes:
- Over-ear headphones with attached 125" straight cord (3.5mm plug)
- Screw-on 1/4" Plug adapter (installed)
- Storage pouch
- Purchase Registration Card
- Disposal guidelines
- The K&M accessories include:
- Tabletop mic stand (23150-500-55)
- Pop filter on 13" gooseneck (23956-000-55)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica Solo Podcast Bundle
Overview: The Audio-Technica Solo Podcast Bundle includes the A-T 2020USB+ condenser microphone and ATH-M30x headphones, along with a K&M mic stand and pop filter.
Warranty Information: The items in the Audio-Technica Solo Podcast Bundle are covered by full manufacturer's warranties for the following terms:
- A-T Microphone and Headphones: 2 Years
- K&M Stand and Pop Filter: 5 Years
Overview: The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ is a side-address, cardioid condenser USB microphone that is designed to plug directly into your computer via the supplied USB cable. It is ideal for home recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceovers. In addition to the USB cable, the AT2020USB+ comes with an adjustable stand adapter, a thread adapter, a tripod desk stand, and a zippered storage pouch.
Side-Address: The AT2020USB+ is designed to be mounted upright, with the front of the microphone placed directly in front of the sound source. The front of the microphone has the Audio-Technica logo, while the back is labeled "Back."
Cardioid Pattern: The microphone's cardioid polar pattern picks up sounds from one side (front), and rejects sounds from the sides and rear. This isolates the desired sound source from other sound sources to give you the best possible results, and helps control feedback.
Digital Output: This USB microphone is equipped with a high quality A/D and D/A converter with a bit depth of 16 bits and a sampling rate of 44.1/48 kHz.
Headphone Output: For latency-free monitoring, the microphone has a 3.5mm headphone output. This high-output internal headphone amplifier lets you monitor your subject with clarity and detail, and provides additional volume for critical listening. The headphone level control only adjusts the mic's headphone output, and not the microphone level.
Mix Control: You can monitor previously recorded tracks while recording new audio. The Mix Control dial lets you balance the levels of the live audio and the prerecorded audio on your computer.
Compatibility: The AT2020USB+ is compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, and the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X.
Tripod / Stand Adapter: The AT2020USB+ includes a small tripod desk stand with folding legs, and a pivoting, threaded stand mount. The mount has a 5/8"-27 thread, plus a thread adapter for 3/8"-16 microphone stands.
USB Power: This condenser microphone requires power in order to operate. It receives power (5V DC) from your computer's USB port, and through the supplied USB cable.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Headphone Output: 130mW (1 kHz, 10% THD, 32O load)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.042", Length: 6.379"
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
Overview: The Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Monitor Headphones features a closed-back, over-the-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. The sturdy ATH-M30x is designed for use for studio or field recording. The ear cups fold inward for storage in the included vinyl storage pouch.
Drivers: The 40mm drivers are made with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, and are tuned for enhanced detail and excellent midrange definition.
Cable: The ATH-M30x has a single cable exit on the left ear cup. The attached straight cable is over 10 feet in length (125"), and terminated with a 3.5mm mini plug that can be used with most portable devices. A screw-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter is included for those times when you're listening to home or professional components with a full-size headphone jack.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum Input Power: 1300mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Dimensions: Width 3.204" Height 4.021" Depth 1.82"
- Cable Length: 125" (10'-5")
- Weight: 7.8 ounces (w/o cable); 9.2 ounces (w/cable)
Adjustable Tabletop Mic Stand: This telescopic microphone stand from König & Meyer (K&M) is extremely durable and versatile. It features a 5/8" threaded connecter and the height can be adjusted from 9.055 to 16.929" using the practical clamping lever. Its light-weight three-legged stand design with folding legs is suitable for mobile operation. The mic stand's steel construction and robust foot end caps provide stability and reduce undesirable transmission noise.
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
- Base Diameter: 9.842"
- Adjustable Height: 9.055" to 16.929"
- Weight: 0.925 lbs
Pop Filter: The K&M Popkiller is a black, clamp-on microphone pop filter on a 13" long steel gooseneck. The filter has a double nylon screen with a black plastic frame. The clamp works with any microphone stand with a shaft diameter of up to 30mm (1-3/16). The locking screw has a plastic end to prevent scratching the stand.
- Shield Diameter: 4.634"
- Frame Diameter: 5.31"
- Frame Thickness: 0.569"
- Gooseneck Length: 13"
- Gooseneck Diameter: 0.338"