About the SIRIUS JVC Package
This package includes everything needed to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio through your compatible JVC receiver. The SC-C1 universal SIRIUS tuner connects to your JVC receiver through the included KS-SRA100 adapter. You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can even save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The adapter works with newer JVC car stereos equipped with a CD changer connection.
The package includes a roof-mount antenna that attaches to your vehicle with its powerful magnetic base. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the tuner box out of sight. A pass-through connection allows you to add another JVC component.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
- SiriusConnect tuner and adapter package for JVC
- provides control of your SIRIUS radio through select JVC car stereos
- antenna included
- pass-through connection allows you to add JVC CD changer, iPod adapter, or other component
- tuner: 3-3/8"W x 1-5/16"H x 5-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- This package contains two separately boxed items: A Sirius SC-C1 Sirius Connect Universal Vehicle tuner and the JVC KS-SRA100 Sirius Satellite Radio Interface
- The Sirius SC-C1 box contains:
- Sirius Connect vehicle tuner
- Mini-magnetic antenna with 21' cable using a SMB connector
- 63" Sirius Connect interface cable with a male 8-pin DIN-connector on each end
- 4 Mounting screws
- 2.75" Rubber antenna tail cover with a self-adhesive backing
- Alcohol wipe
- Installation Guide
- Sirius Channel Guide
- The JVC KS-RA100 box contains:
- SiriusConnect Satellite Radio JVC Interface
- 8' J-BUS cable with a proprietary connector on each end
- 36" Power/Ground harness with a molex-plug on one end and bare wire on other end (features an in-line 2-amp fuse)
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- Installation/Connection Manual (English/Spanish/French)
- USA Warranty information
- Canada Warranty information
- Product Registration/Questionnaire card
SIRIUS JVC Package reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SIRIUS JVC Package
Features & specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||No|
Car Antenna |
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||90 Days|
|Labor Warranty||90 Days|
Package Overview: This package contains the SIRIUS SC-C1 SIRIUS Connect Universal Vehicle tuner and the JVC KS-SRA100 SIRIUS Satellite Radio Interface. Together, they allow you to add SIRIUS Radio to satellite ready JVC head unit. In addition to the tuner, interface, and compatible head unit. You will also need a subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio: SIRIUS Satellite Radio features more than 120 streams of original programming beamed coast-to-coast, including 65 streams of commercial-free, digital-quality music, and news, talk, sports, entertainment, and children's programming.
Note: Satellite radio service is available only within the continental United States. Limited service is available in Alaska. Service is not available in Hawaii or U.S. Territories.
Compatibility: The 700SIRJVC1 SiriusConnect Satellite Radio Tuner Package is compatible with all Sat-Radio Ready J-BUS JVC Head-units. The following 2007-2008 J-BUS JVC headunits are compatible.
- KW-AVX710, KWAVX810
- KD-AHD39, KD-AR480
- KD-AVX11, KD-AVX33, KD-AVX44
- KD-BT1, KD-BT11
- KD-DV5300, KD-DV5400
- KD-G340, KD-G430
- KD-HDR30, KD-HDW10, KD-HDR1
- KW-XG500, KW-XG700
SIRIUS Antenna: The compact SIRIUS antenna has a powerful magnetic base that allows you to mount the antenna on the roof or trunk lid of your vehicle. The antenna needs to be positioned in such a way that it will be free of mechanical and line-of-sight obstructions. The attached antenna cable is 21' long. The antenna measures 1.605" wide x 0.505" tall x 2.005" deep.
Mounting: The SC-C1 comes supplied with a removable metal mounting plate with three pre-drilled holes on either side and four self-tapping mounting screws to secure the device to a solid, flat surface. The mounting plate can be removed allowing the unit to be mounted directly to a smooth, flat, clean surface using either double stick tape, Velcro or other adhesive material (not supplied). The hide-away JVC interface features built-in flanges and comes with four self-tapping screws to secure the unit to a flat surface of your vehicle. The supplied J-BUS cable which plugs into the KS-SRA100 interface and the back of your compatible JVC headunit is 8' long, so keep that in mind when selecting a location for the interface module
JVC KS-SRA100 Interface:
- J-BUS Connections: Two proprietary J-BUS connections.
- To Head Unit: for use with the supplied J-BUS cable to connect the Sirius Satellite Radio Interface to your compatible JVC headunit.
- Pass-Thru: to add a compatible J-BUS JVC CD changer. The J-BUS cable supplied with the changer plugs in this connection.
- Sirius: 8-pin DIN port for connecting the SiriusConnect SC-C1 Vehicle Tuner or SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock and Portable Tuner (sold separately). The cable is provided with the SC-C1 Vehicle Tuner or SiriusConnect Tuner Dock.
- Power: 4-Pin molex plug used to connect supplied Power/Ground harness
SCC-1 Sirius Tuner:
- SC Output: female 8-pin DIN-port for supplied Sirius Connect cable
- Antenna: single SMB input