About the Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle
Great on-the-go sound
Great on-the-go sound
Simple control through the Bose® Connect app
Ready for deep, loud, immersive 360° sound from a portable Bluetooth speaker? The Bose® SoundLink® Revolve delivers. And it's ideal for on-the-go listening. The speaker is water-resistant, and its tapered compact shape fits most cupholders. The included charging cradle makes recharging a breeze.
Bose Connect app
The free Bose® Connect app for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ smartphone or tablet gives you intuitive remote control. The Connect app also lets you pair two SoundLink® Revolve speakers. Have them play two-channel stereo, or the same signal for double the volume.
And you can pair two devices to your SoundLink® Revolve at the same time. So you and a friend can take turns playing tunes through the speaker and keep the music flowing.
Simple setup and control
Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing process. Thanks to built-in NFC (Near Field Communication), you can pair a compatible device just by touching it to the SoundLink® Revolve. The speaker also has top-mounted indented control buttons. So you can control it without touching your smartphone.
Just place your speaker on the recharging plate. The raised guide makes it easy to slip the speaker directly onto the plug. You can also use the included USB recharging cable to recharge directly from your computer. The built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours on a full charge.
- Bluetooth wireless operation
- 360° sound
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- seamless aluminum body
- Bose® Connect app:
- free download from Apple® iTunes App store and Google Play™
- volume control
- pair two SoundLink® Revolve speakers for stereo or simultaneous play
- access future software updates
- can simultaneously pair with up to 2 devices
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice commands
- easy access to Siri and Google Assistant
- stereo minijack input for connecting a portable music player
- voice prompts simplify Bluetooth pairing process
- built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours
- charging cradle
- four-prong recharging plug fits into bottom of speaker
- AC power (adapter included)
- USB charging cable for charging from PC
- 6"W x 5-15/16"H x 3-1/4"D
- speaker weight: 1.46 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- The Bose Soundlink Revolve bundle consists of the Soundlink Revolve portable Bluetooth speaker with the Soundlink Revolve Charging Cradle (both individually packaged).
- The Bose Soundlink Revolve speaker box includes:
- Portable Bluetooth speaker (gray)
- USB/AC power adapter
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
- The Soundlink Revolve charging cradle box includes:
- SoundLink Revolve charging cradle
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instruction
- Warranty Information
More details on the Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle
Bundle Overview: The Bose SoundLink Revolve bundle consists of the portable Bluetooth speaker and the charging cradle to keep it charged and ready. The charging cradle is a convenient home base for your speaker, and allows you to play your music while it charges. The cradle uses the wall charger and Micro USB cable that is supplied with the speaker. Cradle Dimensions: Diameter 4.1875", Height 0.8125"
360° Full-Range Sound: The Bose SoundLink Revolve utilizes a highly efficient transducer for full-range sound, dual-passive radiators for deep lows with no unwanted vibrations, a pressure trap to eliminate any imperfect noise to keep the sound smooth, and an acoustic deflector for an omni-directional experience. All this adds up to true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage.
Water and Bump Resistant: SoundLink Revolve's water-resistant design means you can use it more places without worrying; like at the pool, in the bathroom, or by the kitchen sink. With extensive testing and an IPX4 rating, Bose has ensured the speaker will long outlast an accidental showering of water. Thanks to its soft-material exterior, you don't even need to worry about knocking it over, tossing it in your bag, or sitting it down a little harder than you meant to.
Note: The SoundLink Revolve is water-resistant, but not waterproof. The speaker should not be submerged in water.
Voice Guided Multi-Device Pairing: Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, making it simple to wirelessly connect your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the Bose SoundLink Revolve. The SoundLink Revolve keeps track of the last eight devices to have paired with it, dropping the least recently used when a new one is paired. It even allows you to keep two Bluetooth source devices connected at once for easier switching between devices (however, it will only receive audio from one device at a time). The Bose SoundLink Revolve will automatically re-connect with an already paired Bluetooth source device when it is in wireless range (up to 30'). Your Bluetooth-enabled devices can be paired either via SSP or NFC.
- SSP (Simple Secure Pairing): With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), the SoundLink Revolve will search for the nearest Bluetooth-enabled devices to pair with; without the need for complicated pin-codes.
- NFC (Near Field Communication): The Bose Revolve supports NFC pairing. NFC is a technology that enables Bluetooth devices (such as Android) to establish wireless communication with each other by simply tapping the devices together.
Wireless Music Streaming: Thanks to the support for Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP, you can stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth source device to the Bose SoundLink Revolve speaker system. You also get basic playback controls like Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, and Previous/Next Track from the SoundLink Revolve's top-panel buttons. The Bose SoundLink Revolve has a range of approximately 30', so you can enjoy your music without wires.
Note: If you are using a smartphone and a phone call comes in, your music will be interrupted until the phone call ends. Once the phone call ends, your music will automatically resume.
Hands-Free Speakerphone: The Bose SoundLink Revolve also features a built-in mic, so you can use the SoundLink Revolve as a speakerphone for your smartphone. The built-in mic will be used to carry on your side of the conversation, while the other party is heard through the Revolve's speaker. You can use the SoundLink Revolve's top-panel controls to answer, end, and reject calls. The SoundLink Revolve can even access the voice dialing functions of your smartphone and audibly identify incoming callers (when applicable).
Digital Voice Assistance: The SoundLink Revolve's built-in mic can even act as an extension of the microphone on your Apple iPhone 4S-up or compatible Android smartphone, so you can access Siri and Android's digital voice assistant (like Google Now).
Bose Connect App: The Bose Connect app (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) gives you quick access to the key features like the auto-off timer, volume control, and battery readings. Plus, it's the easiest way to manage multiple Bluetooth connected devices. From the app you'll also receive software updates, product tips, and be able to personalize settings.
Stereo and Party Modes: For those times when one Bose SoundLink Revolve isn't enough, you can use the Bose Connect app to pair two SoundLink Revolve speakers together. You can select Party mode to pair two Revolve speakers together for double the sound. You can select Stereo Mode to naturally separate and spread the sound across an immersive stereo soundstage.
Aux Input: The SoundLink Revolve has a 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting a external portable audio source other than your Bluetooth-enabled source device.
Top-Panel Controls: Top-panel controls include Power, Pairing, Input, Volume, and Multi-function. The Multi-function button provides Bluetooth music playback functions (such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track), as well as Bluetooth hands-free phone functions (such as Voice Control/Digital Assistant Activation, Answer/End/Reject/Mute Call, and Device/Speaker/Call Switch).
Placement Options: Place it in the center of the room and everyone gets the same experience. Or, set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you and your guests. A 1/4"-20 threaded insert on the bottom of the speaker lets you attach the SoundLink Revolve+ to just about any tripod (sold separately).
Rechargeable Battery: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 12 hours of playback time. Using the SoundLink Revolve's microUSB input, the included microUSB-to-USB cable, and the supplied USB/AC power adapter you can charge the built-in battery. It takes approximately 4 hours to fully charge the built-in battery.
- Protection Mode: When your speaker is unplugged and unused for more than three days with a remaining charge of less than 10%, it enters battery protection mode to preserve battery power.
- Auto-Off: The speaker powers off after 30 minutes of inactivity (no sound coming from the speaker) while operating on battery power.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked