Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Bundle
Two battery-powered security cameras with LED spotlights and siren (White)
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Bundle - Control everything from the palm of your hand with the free mobile app
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Bundle - If the lights and camera don't stop them in their tracks, the siren might
Our take on the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery Bundle by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Keep a close eye on your home, even when you're not there
These two Ring Spotlight Cams are more than battery-powered cameras. When motion is detected, the LED spotlights come on and a notification is sent to your phone. You can then use the mobile app to view live footage in real time from wherever you are. Press the talk button to have a chat with your visitors, or — if they are uninvited guests — press the alarm button to activate the 110-decibel siren to scare them off.
The Ring Spotlight Cam shines a light on potential threats.
Keep your batteries charged
These Ring Spotlight Cams each come with a quick-release battery for charging up without taking the cameras down. You can also purchase an extra battery or two so you don't lose coverage while the depleted battery is recharging. Or, pick up a Solar Panel for each camera for totally uninterrupted power without the hassle of climbing a ladder to change batteries.
Optional cloud storage
These cameras stream live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
This bundle includes two Ring cameras, so you might want to consider the Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) which includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — Ring Spotlight Cam is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
- 2 wire-free, weather-resistant home security cameras with motion-activated LED spotlights
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz)
- 140° field of view
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- app features include:
- adjustable motion zones and scheduling
- 110-decibel alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- "Shared Users" functionality for sharing access to your Ring devices with other users
- includes one quick-release rechargeable battery pack for each camera
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- 3"W x 5"H x 2-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee