Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle
Battery-powered camera and solar charger (White)
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle - The solar panel needs only a few hours of sunlight per day
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle - Toolkit and mounting bracket are included for easy setup
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle - Control everything from the palm of your hand with the free mobile app
Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle - If the lights and camera don't stop them in their tracks, the siren might
Our take on the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery and Solar Panel Bundle by Crutchfield's Emily S.
We've bundled the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery with its coolest accessory — the Ring Solar Panel — to save you some time and money. Mount the solar panel where it will get at least a few hours of direct sunlight per day, and it will keep the battery on your Spotlight Cam charged so you don't have to.
Does your home's sunny spot not provide the best viewing angle for your camera? No problem. The panel and camera connect with a weatherproof 13-foot USB cable so you'll have plenty of wiggle room.
Carlos, one of our advisors, recently installed three of these bundles around his own home. They help him keep an eye on things when he's away, as well as providing much-needed lighting at night.
More than a camera
When motion is detected, the LED spotlights come on and a notification is sent to your phone. You can then use the mobile app to view live footage in real time from wherever you are. Press the talk button to have a chat with your visitors, or — if they are uninvited guests — press the alarm button to activate the 110-decibel siren to scare them off.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Smart home integration
I also have good news for Smart home fans — Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Spotlight Cam. Google Assistant integration means that you can ask Google to start a new recording, turn your motion alerts on or off, provide a health update on your Ring devices, or review your last Ring notification.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — this bundle is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
- 100% wire-free, weather-resistant home security camera with motion-activated LED spotlights
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz)
- 140° field of view
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- app features include:
- adjustable motion zones and scheduling
- 110-decibel alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- "Shared Users" functionality for sharing access to your Ring devices with other users
- includes one quick-release rechargeable battery pack
- compatible with:
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- 2-3/4"W x 5"H x 4"D
- weight: 12 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- keeps camera charged to provide nonstop power
- only works with Ring Spotlight Cam Battery
- connects to camera with included 13-foot USB cable
- requires a few hours of direct sunlight per day
- adjustable mounting bracket included
- 5-9/16"W x 7-13/16"H x 3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee