About the House of Marley Turntable/Speaker Bundle
Celebrate Bob Marley's legacy with a unique system
Celebrate Bob Marley's legacy with a unique system
Play your favorite Bob Marley records on a system harmonious with his ideals. And one that doesn't compromise on sound quality. The House of Marley Stir It Up turntable and Get Together Duo speakers are built from eco-friendly materials. The recyclable aluminum tonearm even has a Bob Marley quote etched on its surface.
Each Get Together Duo speaker features a 3-1/2" woofer and a 1" tweeter. The two drivers in each cabinet are powered by separate amplifiers, with 15 watts going to the woofer and five watts going to the tweeter. You'll enjoy spacious, robust stereo sound.
Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing and most renewable materials on the planet. The turntable features a handsome bamboo plinth, and the speakers sport solid bamboo front panels.
The turntable's anti-resonant platter is recyclable aluminum with a recycled silicone slip mat. The Get Together Duo speakers are also made with recyclable aluminum and REGRIND™ silicone. This specially created material comes from reclaimed and upcycled post-consumer waste.
The turntable's dust cover and speakers are covered in REWIND™ fabric. This sturdy material is a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled plastic bottles.
The turntable has a built-in phono preamp. Connect it to the Get Together Duo speakers with the included stereo RCA cable. It also has a USB Type-B port that lets you convert your records to a digital format. There's also a 3.5mm headphone jack on the front of the plinth.
Wireless speaker options
You can also use the Get Together Duo speakers wirelessly. Stream to the speakers via Bluetooth from your smartphone. The speakers pair together wirelessly via Bluetooth®.
The right speaker can also be used as a mono portable speaker. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that can last up to 20 hours.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds its products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
Stir It Up turntable:
- fully manual belt-drive turntable
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- USB Type-B port and included cable allow you to convert your records to a digital format using your computer (software not included)
- solid plinth made from eco-friendly bamboo
- straight aluminum tonearm with Bob Marley quote etched in its surface
- factory-installed Audio-Technica moving magnet cartridge
- selectable speed: 33-1/3 or 45 rpm
- anti-resonant recyclable aluminum platter
- REGRIND™ silicone slip mat
- REWIND™ fabric dust cover
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16-9/16"W x 4-9/16"H x 13-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Get Together Duo speakers:
- Bluetooth 5.0 desktop stereo speaker system
- one 3-1/2" woofer and one 1" tweeter in each speaker
- system power: 15 watts x 2 (woofers), and 5 watts x 2 (tweeters)
- both speakers:
- 3.5mm stereo minijack auxiliary input
- stereo analog RCA input (RCA stereo cable included)
- top-mounted control buttons
- solid bamboo faceplate
- REWIND™ fabric covering
- right portable speaker
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours
- USB-C charging cable and power adapter included
- left speaker plugs in with included universal AC power adapter
- each speaker: 4-1/8"W x 7-15/16"H x 5-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- Stir It Up Turntable: Turntable (tonearm
- cartridge/stylus pre-installed)
- AC power adapter (attached 5' DC cord)
- 4 AC power plugs (US/AU/EU/UK)
- 45 RPM adapter
- 53" USB-B to USB-A cable
- 6.5' Stereo RCA to minijack cable
- Fabric cust cover
- Get Together Duo Speakers:
- AC powered Left speaker
- Battery powered Right speaker
- AC power adapter (attahced 58" DC cord)
- USB/AC power adapter
- 2 US power plugs
- 2 AU power plugs
- 2 EU power plugs
- 2 UK power plugs
- 4' USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- 52" Stereo RCA cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Turntable/Speaker Bundle
Features & specs
|45 RPM Adapter||Yes|
|Detachable Power Cable||AC power adapter|
|Materials and Construction|
|Tone Arm Shape||Straight|
|Tone Arm Material||Aluminum|
|Tone Arm Lift||Finger, Lever|
|Tracking Weight||Not given|
|Frequency Response||Not given|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||50|
|Wow and Flutter||0.3|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Turntable Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Turntable Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Cartridge Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Cartridge Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Get Together Duo Speaker System
Stir It Up Turntable
Quality Construction with Sustainable Materials: The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable's aluminum platter and metal tonearm provide a subtle contrast against the warm, solid bamboo plinth. In addition to the natural bamboo plinth and recyclable aluminum and tonearm, the turntable is also designed with Eco-friendly REWIND fabric and REGRIND silicone, plus recyclable stainless steel.
- Bamboo Platter: Crafted from one of the world's fastest growing plants, CNC-milled bamboo provides the Stir It Up Turntable with a modern look that's rooted in a highly renewable and easy to maintain natural resource. Produced using a carbon positive process, bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Recyclable Aluminum: The Stir It Up Turntable utilizes recyclable aluminum for its platter. Recyclable aluminum is an efficiently reusable metal, significantly reduces the amount of the material entering waste stream. The aluminum recycling process has existed on a major scale (within communities and on an industrial-scale) for over 50 years, saving energy and massively reducing global mining.
- Stainless Steel: The Stir It Up Turntable uses stainless steel for its fittings and connectors to minimize environmental impact and deliver long-lasting durability. Not only does this material not readily corrode, rust or stain when exposed to water, it is eventually 100% recyclable.
- REGRIND Silicone: The turntable utilizes REGRIND Silicone material. REGRIND Silicone is a specially created material made by reclaiming and upcycling post-process and post-consumer waste.
- REWIND Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment. Organic farming also requires significantly less water usage.
Manual Belt Drive (33/45 RPM): The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable features a manual belt drive design that supports playback of 33 and 45 RPM records (a 45 RPM adapter is included).
Audio Technica Cartridge: The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable comes with a pre-installed modular Audio Technica cartridge/stylus assembly that delivers premium audio quality and lets you enjoy every sonic detail of your favorite vinyl records.
Built-In Phono Preamp: The Stir It Up Turntable features a built-in Phono preamp that allows you to connect the turntable to line-level or Phono input of your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers. Turn the built-in Phono preamp "On" to connect the turntable o a line-level input of your receiver or amplifier. Turn the built-in Phono preamp "Off" to connect the turntable to a Phono input of your receiver or amplifier.
Stereo RCA Outputs: The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable is outfitted with a set of stereo RCA outputs to connect to your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers.
Headphone Jack: The Stir It Up Turntable features a front-panel 3.5mm (1/8" ) headphone jack that allows you to connect a set of headphones, so you can listen privately to your vinyl record collection. The headphone jack features its own volume control. The turntable's stereo RCA outputs remain active when a set of headphones are connected.
USB Port: The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable features is equipped with a rear-panel USB-B port and and comes with a USB-B to USB-A cable for connection to your Windows PC or Mac computer. This USB connection allows you to record your vinyl record music collection onto your computer using an optional software program (such as Audacity). Your vinyl record music collection is converted to a digital music file of your choice (MP3, WAV or FLAC).
AC Power Adapter: The Stir It Up Turntable includes an AC power adapter (with attached 5' cord) which will need to be plugged into the back of the turntable and into and AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Fabric Dust Cover: The House of Marley Stir It Up Turntable comes with fabric dust cover to protect the turntable when not in use. It does not come with a clear plastic dust cover that can be used during playback like many other turntables to.
Get Together Duo Speaker System
2-Way Driver Design: Each speaker in the Marley Get Together Duo system features a 1" soft-dome tweeter and 4.5" cone woofer in an acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure for clear and detailed sound. Each speaker employs a built-in 20W amplifier (5 watts for the tweeter and 15 watts for the woofer) to deliver rich, powerful stereo sound. Designed for a customizable listening experience, you can listen to the Marley Get Together Duo system as a stereo pair, or switch to Mono mode and use each speaker to listen to separate audio sources.
AC & Battery Powered: The Left speaker comes with an AC power adapter (with attached 58" cord) and will need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately). The Right speaker features built-in lithium-ion battery (7.2V/5200mAh) that provides up to 20 hours of playback time. The Right speaker also features a USB-C port and comes with a USB/AC power adapter and 4' USB-C to USB-A cable to charge the built-in battery, as well as power the speaker. It takes approximately 8 hours to fully charge the built-in battery. While the Left speaker remains plugged into a power source, you're free to take the music with you as the Right speaker is completely battery-powered and offers 20 hours of playtime.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Marley Get Together Duo speaker system features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio stream (A2DP) and control (AVRCP). You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer to the Bluetooth portable speaker. You can operated Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Volume Up/Down from the speaker's top-panel controls. Advanced music control will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth source device. You can pair multiple devices to the speaker, but only device can be connected for playback or phone use at a time. The Bluetooth speaker has a wireless range up to 33'.
- In Stereo Mode, you only have to pair to the Left speaker from your source device and the Right speaker will automatically be connected as well.
- In Mono Mode, you will have to pair to each speaker separately from a different Bluetooth source device.
Note: This speaker system does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP) for making and answering phone calls.
Dual Analog Inputs: In addition to Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, each speaker of the Marley Get Together Duo system also features a 3.5mm Aux input and Stereo RCA input for a hardwired connection of up to two portable audio source devices.
Mounting Options: These compact Bluetooth powered speakers fit perfectly on your desk, console, or counter while their signature bamboo design adds a modern look to your decor. The Marley Get Together Duo speakers can also be used with optional tabletop or floor stands (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
- The Get Together Duo system does not offer brackets, keyhole slots, or threaded inserts to wall-mount the speakers.
- The Get Together Duo speaker system is not water or dust proof, and not weather resistant.
Sustainable Material Construction: Embrace your natural style with Marley's message of craftsmanship and sustainability. The Get Together Duo is designed with solid bamboo and an eco-friendly REWIND fabric.
- Bamboo Faceplate: Crafted from one of the world's fastest growing plants, CNC-milled bamboo provides the speaker with a modern look that's rooted in a highly renewable and easy to maintain natural resource. Produced using a carbon positive process, bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Rewind Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp, and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment.