About the Jamo C 910
A solid subwoofer with handsome Danish design
A solid subwoofer with handsome Danish design
The Jamo C 910 is designed to work well with the Danish company's popular Concert 9 speaker series. A built-in 150-watt RMS amplifier powers a 10" front-firing woofer and ensures controlled, accurate bass that sounds great with movie soundtracks and music alike.
An LFE (Low-Frequency Effects) input let you easily connect the C 910 to almost any home theater receiver. Built-in volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to your liking, and blend it in with your other speakers.
- frequency response: 32-125 Hz
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 150 watts RMS power (300 peak)
- 10" front-firing IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer
- bass reflex design with front-firing port
- phase switch (0/180°)
- auto on/off
- RCA/LFE input
- wireless-ready (with optional WA-2 kit)
- volume dial on rear panel
- variable 40-200 Hz crossover
Dimensions and warranty:
- 12-1/2"W x 15-13/16"H x 16-1/8"D
- weight: 31 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1068180
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer
- 6' AC power cord
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Jamo C 910 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jamo C 910
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||40-200|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||150|
|Frequency Response||32-125 Hz|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||5 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||2 Years|
150W Class D-Amplifier: The built-in 150 watt (RMS) / 300 watt (Peak) Class-D amplifier in the Jamo C 910 powered subwoofer provides accurate, cinematic bass performance with headroom to spare.
10" Injection-Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer: The Jamo C 910 powered subwoofer boasts a 10" injection-molded graphite (IMG) woofer cone which is very rigid - ensuring pure, pistonic motion with less cone break-up for clean, tight bass; while also being exceptionally light, allowing the Concert 9 Series subwoofer to achieve high extersion and output.
Bass Reflex Cabinet: The Jamo C 910 powered sub features a bass reflex cabinet with a front-firing port for bigger bass and greater efficiency. The tube port features a flared design that minimizes port noise while providing exceptional low-frequency extension, and the front-firing positioning means you can put the subwoofer tight against a wall or in a cabinet.
LFE/RCA Inputs: The Jamo C 910 powered subwoofer is outfitted with a set of line-level RCA inputs to connect the sub to your receiver or integrated amplifier. The line-level RCA connections can be used as a LFE input or stereo input.
- LFE Input: Most of today's AV receivers have a line-level subwoofer output (LFE). If your receiver has an LFE output, connect one end of a subwoofer cable (sold separately) to this output and connect the other end of the cable into the powered subwoofer's line-level input labeled "LEFT/LFE". Set the powered sub's built-in crossover to "200Hz" with this type of connection.
- Stereo Input: In absence of a subwoofer (LFE) output on your receiver, as an alternative hookup, you can connect Left & Right channel pre-amp outputs from the receiver to both the "Left/LFE" and "Right" inputs on the powered subwoofer.
Optional Wireless Kit: The Klipsch WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit (sold separately) is designed to add simplistic wireless capability to the Jamo Concert 9 Series powered sub. The WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit makes adding a powered subwoofer to a new or existing speaker system much easier, because it replaces the need for a separate subwoofer cable that traditionally must be connected between the receiver and the powered sub. The Klipsch WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit operates wirelessly over the 2.4GHz frequency range with a wireless transmission range of up to 50'. Because of its advanced automatic channel selection technology, the WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit does not interfere with, nor has interference from any other wireless systems in your home (such as your wireless network or wireless phone system). The Klipsch WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit consists of two components; a wireless transmitter & wireless receiver.
- Wireless Transmitter: The wireless transmitter is fitted with stereo RCA jacks that connect to your home theater receiver's LFE/subwoofer output port (via the included 15" audio cable; Y-adapter maybe required). You will also need to connect the transmitter's external power supply to an AC wall outlet for power.
- Wireless Receiver: The wireless receiver features a proprietary 4-pin connector which plugs into the "WA-port" of the Concert 9 Series powered subwoofer. There are two keyhole slots on the wireless Receiver which allows you to mount the unit to the back of your powered sub. The proprietary 4-pin "WA-port" connector provides audio signal to your powered sub and power for the wireless receiver.
- The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple automatic pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, your compatible powered sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
- The transmitter's input gain control compensates for varying output levels of different home theater receivers, allowing maximum performance with any system.
Rear Mounted Controls: The level control, low pass crossover, and phase switch allow you to blend the powered subwoofer's low-frequency tones with your system's other speakers, as well as establish the ideal level of bass. These controls are found on the rear-panel of the powered sub.
- Level Control: The level control adjusts the subwoofer's volume relative to the rest of your home audio system. After the sub's level control has been set, the volume control of your AV receiver will be the volume control for both the Jamo powered subwoofer and your connected loudspeakers.
- Low Pass Crossover: The variable low pass crossover is adjustable from 40-200Hz. The crossover point chosen determines where low bass frequencies are "handed-off" from your AV system's loudspeakers to the Jamo powered subwoofer. Set the crossover point based on the size of your systems' main left/right speakers. If your AV receiver has an LFE output and built-in bass management, then set the powered sub's built-in crossover all the way to "200Hz".
- Phase Control: This control is used to acoustically match the powered subwoofer's output to your main speakers. Select the position either 0° or 180° in which the powered sub has more output at the main listening position.
Auto Power On/Off: The Jamo powered subwoofer will automatically turn On when it senses an audio signal. It will automatically go into "Standby mode" after 15 minutes with no audio signal. You can also choose to turn the powered sub On or Off manually from the rear-switch on the back.
Mounting Options: For optimum performance, place the powered sub in a corner of the room on the same wall as your front channel speakers. Please note that room placement can have a dramatic effect on the performance of your powered subwoofer. Corner placement, as suggested above, will increase the amount of bass output, while placing the subwoofer along the middle of a wall, or out in the room will decrease the amount of bass output.