About the Jamo Concert 9 Series C 95 II
Upscale looks and dynamic, room-filling sound
Upscale looks and dynamic, room-filling sound
I chose floor-standing speakers for my home theater because of the large, immersive soundstage they create. If you want a similar listening experience, Jamo has a wonderful option for you. The Concert 9 Series C 95 II is one of the Danish hi-fi company's best speakers, combining striking looks with a sonic punch that makes listening to music and watching movies a heck of a lot of fun.
Use a pair of the C 95 IIs as part of a high-energy Jamo home theater system (shown with tweed grilles removed).
Superbly detailed sound
The C 95 II matches a 1" silk dome tweeter with two 6" HCCC (Hybrid Composition Conical Cone) woofers. This driver combo creates powerful, nuanced sound throughout the speaker's wide frequency range.
Use a pair of these towers as part of a sweet stereo music setup. They're also ideal as heavy-hitting front left and right speakers in a Jamo home theater system.
(Side note: if you haven't given Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" a listen recently, its retro-futuristic sound effects, riveting electric guitar riffs, and incredibly wide dynamic range make it a wonderful track for letting the throttle loose on floor-standing speakers.)
Beautiful design and finish
Jamo knows how important a large speaker's visual presence is for their customers. That's why they equipped the C 95 II with a high-quality woodgrain vinyl finish and a full-length woven tweed grille.
If you decide to remove the magnetic grille and use this handsome tower without it, you'll be happy to know there are no visible connection points. You'll enjoy a super-clean look from top to bottom.
Bi-amp or bi-wire for the best performance
This tower comes equipped with two pairs of speaker inputs for bi-amping or bi-wiring. It also includes four outrigger feet for added stability, and to decouple the cabinet from your floor for better sound.
- 1" silk dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- dual 6" HCCC (Hybrid Composition Conical Cone) woofers
- frequency response: 37-24,000 Hz (±3dB)
- impedance: 6 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 50-165 watts
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with rear-firing port
- dual sets of binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- removable magnetic tweed grille
- high-quality woodgrain vinyl finish
- outrigger feet for a sturdy foundation
- 9-11/16"W x 38-5/8"H x 15-1/16"D (with outrigger feet)
- weight: 43.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1066714
What's in the box:
- Floorstanding loudspeaker
- 4 Outrigger feet
- 4 Spikes (pre-installed on outrigger feet)
- 4 Rubber feet
- 8 Machine screws
- 2 Jumper-straps (pre-installed)
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Jamo Concert 9 Series C 95 II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jamo Concert 9 Series C 95 II
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange Size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6|
|Built-in Powered Sub||No|
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||No|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
|Frequency Response||37-24k Hz|
|Subwoofer Amp Power||---|
Two-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker: The Jamo Concert 9 Series C 95 II is a two-way floorstanding loudspeaker designed for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction. The C 95 II two-way floorstanding loudspeaker houses a 1" silk dome tweeter and two 6" HCCC woofers for room-filling, full-range sound.
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter: The 1" Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers exceptionally clean, smooth high frequency extension both on-axis and off-axis.
- Dual 6" HCCC Woofers: The 1" silk dome tweeter is paired with two 6" HCCC woofers. Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofer technology provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fiber, while Long Displacement Surround (LDS) provides cleaner, tighter, and deeper bass.
Bass Reflex MDF Cabinet: The Jamo C 95 II utilizes a bass reflex enclosure with a rear-firing port for enhanced, smooth bass response. The speaker enclosure is constructed of MDF and finished with a high quality wood grain finish (available in Black Ash, White Oak, or Dark Apple).
Magnetic Grille: The C 95 II comes with magnetic grilles (no mounting holes or push pins) for a clean, minimalistic front-baffle design. The large woven tweed grille cloth features a heavy texture which finishes off the loudspeaker's modern look.
Dual Binding-Post Terminals: The floorstanding loudspeaker has two sets of chrome-plated, binding posts connected by jumpers. Using the dual binding posts, you can bi-amp or bi-wire the speakers. The binding post terminals will accept banana plugs (single only), pin-connectors, spade-connectors, and bare wire (up to 10AWG).
- Bi-Wiring: Bi-wiring can provide noticeable improvements in the overall transparency of your loudspeakers. Run separate speaker wires to the low & high frequency drivers from a single amplifier (the upper set of binding posts are for the high frequency drivers; the lower set of binding posts are for the low frequency drivers).
- Bi-Amping: Bi-amping allows you to use separate amplifiers for the high & low frequency sections of your loudspeaker for greater dynamic range & lower distortion. We recommend that your separate amplifiers have identical gain to preserve the speaker's voicing balance.
Note: If you decide to bi-wire or bi-amp, you must remove the jumpers between the terminal posts (failure to do this could result in damage to your amplifier and loudspeakers).
Applications: The Jamo Concert Series C 95 II floorstanding loudspeaker can be used for the front or rear channels in a home theater system, or stand alone in a strictly two-channel stereo system.
- Placement Options: As front channels in a home theater setup or as a 2ch speaker system, the C 95 II should be positioned so the loudspeakers create an equidistant triangle between the speakers and your main listening position. They should be positioned no less than 6' apart. As rear speakers in a home theater setup, the speakers should be positioned directly to the left and right of your main listening position, or just behind the main listening position.
- Mounting Options: The floorstanding speaker comes with four outrigger feet that screw into the bottom of the loudspeaker enclosure. Spikes are pre-installed in the outrigger feet to accommodate carpet flooring. The spikes can be removed and replaced by rubber pads for hardwood, tile, laminate, and vinyl flooring.
- Dimensions w/ Outrigger Feet and Spikes: 9.6875" (w) x 38.625" (h) x 15.0625" (d)
- Dimensions w/ Outrigger Feet and Rubber Pads: 9.6875" (w) x 38.625" (h) x 15.0625" (d)
Note: Do not use the speaker without the outrigger feet and the spikes or rubber pads installed. The outrigger feet add greater stability and aid in higher quality sound reproduction.
Jamo Concert 9 II Series: Jamo's new Concert 9 Series II loudspeakers feature high-quality drivers, deep bass with less distortion, and an updated minimalist design. The Concert 9 Series II consists of two floorstanding loudspeakers (C 95 II / C 97 II), two bookshelf loudspeakers (C 91 II / C 93 II), center channel loudspeaker (C 9 CEN II), and surround loudspeakers (C 9 SUR II).