About the Jamo Concert 9 Series C 9 CEN II
Superb center channel sound
Building a new Jamo Concert 9 Series home theater system? Then the C 9 CEN II is your center channel of choice. It's voice-matched to the other Concert 9 Series speakers, so you'll enjoy seamless sound as the action moves around your room.
Use the C 9 CEN II as part of a high-quality Jamo Concert 9 Series home theater system.
The C 9 CEN II uses a 1" silk dome tweeter and dual 4" HCCC (Hybrid Composition Conical Cone) midrange drivers to deliver super-clear dialogue and center-stage sound effects. Spoken words from movies, TV shows, and sporting events will sparkle with clarity.
Beautiful design and finish
Jamo knows how important a speaker's visual presence is for their customers. That's why the Danish hi-fi company equipped the C 9 CEN II with a high-quality woodgrain vinyl finish and a woven tweed grille.
If you decide to remove the magnetic grille and use this handsome center channel without it, you'll be happy to know there are no visible connection points.
- 1" silk dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- dual 4" HCCC (Hybrid Composition Conical Cone) midrange drivers
- frequency response: 55-24,000 Hz (±3dB)
- impedance: 6 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 50-140 watts
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with rear-firing port
- binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic tweed grille
- high-quality woodgrain vinyl finish
- 18-5/16"W x 7-3/16"H x 9-1/16"D
- weight: 6.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1066723
What's in the box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- 4 Rubber feet (pre-installed)
- 2 Self-adhesive rubber bumpers
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Jamo Concert 9 Series C 9 CEN II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jamo Concert 9 Series C 9 CEN II
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||4|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||55-24k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Two-Way Center-Channel Loudspeaker: The Jamo Concert 9 Series C 9 CEN II is a compact two-way center-channel loudspeaker designed for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction. The C 9 CEN II two-way center-channel loudspeaker houses a 1" silk dome tweeter and two 4" HCCC woofes.
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter: The 1" Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers exceptionally clean, smooth high frequency extension both on-axis and off-axis.
- Dual 4" HCCC Woofers: The 1" silk dome tweeter is paired with two 4" HCCC woofers. Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofer technology provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fiber, while Long Displacement Surround (LDS) provides cleaner, tighter, and deeper bass.
Bass Reflex MDF Cabinet: The Jamo C 9 CEN II utilizes a bass reflex enclosure with a rear-firing port for enhanced, smooth bass response. The speaker enclosure is constructed of MDF and finished with a high quality wood grain finish (available in Black Ash, White Oak, or Dark Apple).
Magnetic Grille: The C 9 CEN II comes with magnetic grilles (no mounting holes or push pins) for a clean, minimalistic front-baffle design. The full-length woven tweed grille cloth features a heavy texture which finishes off the loudspeaker's modern look.
Binding Post Terminals: The center-channel loudspeaker is equipped with a set of chrome-plated, binding-post speaker terminals. These binding-post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single or dual).
Applications: The Jamo C 9 CEN II is engineered for clear, balanced dialogue reproduction, making it an ideal center channel for a premium surround sound system. The integrated waveguide focuses frequencies in the vocal range directly to the listening area so dialogue is clear, articulate, and realistic, and you never miss a detail.
- Placement: The C 9 CEN II should be centered below or above your television, and centered with your main listening position. Ideally, it should be the same distance from the main listening position as your front speakers.
- Mounting Options: The center-channel speaker can be positioned on table-top, shelf, or stand (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The pre-installed rubber rubber feet help isolate the speaker from your mounting surface. The center speaker can also be wall mounted thanks to its rear-mounted keyhole slots (mounting screws not included). Self-adhesive rubber bumpers can be placed on the back of the speaker to protect your wall.
Note: The pre-installed rubber feet should not be removed when tabletop mounting the speaker. The pre-installed rubber feet can be removed when wall-mounting the speaker.
Jamo Concert 9 II Series: Jamo's new Concert 9 Series II loudspeakers feature high-quality drivers, deep bass with less distortion, and an updated minimalist design. The Concert 9 Series II consists of two floorstanding loudspeakers (C 95 II / C 97 II), two bookshelf loudspeakers (C 91 II / C 93 II), center channel loudspeaker (C 9 CEN II), and surround loudspeakers (C 9 SUR II).