About the Jamo I/O 6
Solid outdoor sound
These weather-resistant speakers from the Danish company Jamo offer good looks and great sound for your patio or deck. Each speaker features a robust 6-1/2" aluminum woofer and a 1" aluminum tweeter inside a durable UV-resistant ABS enclosure. Mount a pair under the eaves and you'll be enjoying your favorite tunes while you work and play in the great outdoors.
- 6-1/2" aluminum woofer and 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- power handling: 50 watts RMS
- frequency response: 67-18,000 Hz
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- sealed enclosure
- mounting bracket and hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1064131
What's in the box:
- 2 Outdoor loudspeakers
- 2 Mounting brackets (pre-installed)
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jamo I/O 6
Features & specs
|Power Range (watts)||up to 50|
|Frequency Response||67-18k Hz|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
All-Weather Design: The Jamo I/O-6 is an all-weather high-peformance loudspeaker with a durable, UV-resistant ABS sealed enclosure and a powder-coated steel mesh grille. The Jamo I/O series speaker is designed and built to offer great outdoor audio year in and year out. The Jamo I/O-6 is available in a black or white finish.
2-Way Driver Design: The Jamo I/O-6 outdoor loudspeaker houses a 1" aluminum dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide and a 6.5" long-throw aluminum woofer that uses HCC technology for detailed, dynamic, balanced sound.
- 1" Aluminum Tweeter w/ Waveguide: The 1" aluminum dome tweeter delivers detailed, dynamic high frequencies. The tweeter is mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide to provide better on-axis and off-axis performance.
- 6.5" Aluminum HCC Woofer: The 6.5" aluminum HCC long-throw woofer produces powerful, clean low frequencies. The HCC (Hybrid Composition Cone) woofer technology provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum with the transient response and smoothness of fiber.
Binding Posts: The Jamo I/O-6 outdoor speaker is outfitted with a set of 5-way binding posts that will accept bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single or dual).
Mounting Options: The Jamo I/O-6 outdoor loudpseaker comes with an ultra-durable, powder-coated steel C-bracket for simple, easy, and reliable installation in almost any outdoor environment. The included C-bracket allows you to mount the the speaker vertically or horizontally. When mounted vertically, you can angle the speaker up or down. When mounted horizontally, you can swivel the speaker left or right. The mounting bracket can be removed if you want to place the speaker vertically or horizontally on a shelf, stand, tabletop, or other flat mounting surface.
- With Mounting Bracket:
- Vertical Dimensions: 8.5625" (w) x 13.5" (h) x 9.0625" (d)
- Horizontal Dimensions: 13.5" (w) x 8.565" (h) x 9.0625" (d)
- Without Mounting Bracket:
- Vertical Dimensions: 8.5625" (w) x 12.5" (h) x 8.1875" (d)
- Horizontal Dimensions: 12.5" (w) x 8.5625" (h) x 8.1875" (d)
Note: Mounting screws are not included and sold separately (available at most local hardware stores).