About the Jamo JL-4810
A whole-yard sound system
The Jamo JL-4810 includes a subwoofer and eight satellites that blend in with your landscaping.
A whole-yard sound system
The powerful, low-profile Jamo JL-4810 sound system brings your favorite tunes to the yard or patio, where outdoor fun happens. It includes a 10" burial-ready subwoofer that can hit the low notes, and eight stake-mounted 4" satellite speakers that can hide away in the landscaping.
To drive this speaker system, use Jamo's JDA-500 amplifier. It features 500 watts of power and built-in digital signal processing pre-configured for this specific Jamo outdoor speaker system.
- outdoor speaker system with in-ground subwoofer and eight low-profile stake-mounted satellite speakers
- pair with the matching Jamo JDA-500 amplifier (sold separately)
- system sensitivity: 89 dB
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
8 JL-4 Satellite Speakers:
- 4" long-throw aluminum full-range driver
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- 25-watt 70-volt transformer
- weather-resistant, UV-resistant ABS enclosure with aluminum grille
- mount on included ground stakes for a variety of placement options
- frequency response 115-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- 5-1/4"W x 4-1/8"H x 5-11/16"D each
- weight: 5 lbs. each
- 10" long-throw IMG woofer
- heavy-duty polyethylene cabinet with rustproof aluminum canopy
- designed for partial burial
- frequency response: 47-103 Hz (±3dB)
- 16-1/8" diameter x 21-7/8" height
- weight: 35 lbs.
- MFR # 1063453
What's in the box:
- Eight individually packaged JL-4 satellite speakers w/attached 16" wiring (each includes 4 wire-nuts and an owner's manual)
- Eight individually packaged JGS-10 10" ground stakes (each box includes a ground plate and a 2mm Allen key)
- One JL-10SW subwoofer w/attached 24" wiring (includes 4 wire-nuts and an owner's manual)
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jamo JL-4810
Features & specs
|Woofer Surround||Not given|
|Power Range (watts)||20-100|
|Frequency Response||39-20k Hz|
|Connector Type||Bare wire loom|
|Height (inches)|| |
|Width (inches)|| |
|Depth (inches)|| |
|Mounting Bracket Included||---|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Overview: The Jamo JL-4810 Landscape System is an all-in-one, high performance outdoor audio speaker set that includes eight JL-4 satellite speakers and a JL-10SW subwoofer, all designed to blend seamlessly into your outdoor area while providing clear, powerful sound. The speaker system can be run in either a 70/100 volt or 8 ohm configuration and are most efficient when used with the Jamo JDA-500 amplifier (sold separately). This amp includes built-in DSP presets which provide the most optimized power and acoustic performance for the JL-4810 speaker system.
JL-4 Satellites: The included JL-4 outdoor speakers consist of a 4" long-throw aluminum driver housed in a UV-resistant fiberglass filled ABS cabinet with an aluminum grill. The speakers can deliver detailed, dynamic sound while providing all-weather capability with an IP45 outdoor rating. They can be run in either an 8 ohm configuration or a 70 volt system providing 25 watts of output power with its built-in transformer. The included JGS-10 ground stakes use an easy twist-lock system for attaching to the speakers and include an M2 set-screw to keep them locked in place. The ground stakes allow the speakers to sit at ground level, making them easier to conceal and blend in with the environment.
JL-10SW Subwoofer: The JL-10SW landscape subwoofer uses the same high performance acoustic design as Jamo's indoor products, providing powerful, detailed sound for your outdoor living space. The subwoofer is comprised of a long-throw 10" IMG woofer housed in a high-impact polyethylene enclosure with a rustproof aluminum top-cap. It's half-burial design allows it to have the large enclosure necessary for low extension, yet be easily concealed. Like the JL-4 satellites, the subwoofer also carries an IP45 outdoor rating. The JL-10SW can be wired conventionally, in either a 4 ohm mono or 8 ohm stereo mode, or it can be used in a 70/100 volt system. Since transformers severely limit a subwoofer's low frequency capabilities, the JL-10SW uses a transformerless dual voice-coil design for 70/100 volt operation.
- JL-4 Satellites: Diameter - 4.08", Length - 5.67", Height - 5.22" (above ground level when installed) / 6.0" (to bottom of attached base)
- JL-10SW: Diameter - 12.38" (Body) / 16.125" (Top), Height - 21.88", Height (above ground when installed) - approx. 12.0"
- JGS-10 Ground Stakes: Diameter (top) - 2.38", Length - 10.50"
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 20kHz
- System Sensitivity: 89dB (2.83V @ 1 m)
- Power Handling:
- JL-4: 20W / 50W peak
- JL-10SW: 100W / 200W peak
- JL-4 70V Transformer: 25W
- JL-4: 4" Long-throw aluminum full-range driver
- JL-10SW: 10" Long-throw IMG woofer
- JL-4: Glass fiber filled ABS, aluminum grill
- Jl-10SW: Aluminum top, PE cabinet
- JL-4: Satin gun metal paint
- JL-10SW: Gloss metallic gun metal
- JL-4: 5.0 lbs.
- JL-10SW: 35.0 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?