About the AudioQuest BlueBerry
Great price and performance
Great price and performance
BlueBerry is one of AudioQuest's most affordable HDMI cables, but it still delivers the superior build quality we've come to expect from them. Its high-purity copper conductors ensure that every bit of picture and sound information makes it to your gear.
BlueBerry is a "High Speed with Ethernet" cable, and it can pass all the latest surround sound formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X from your TV to your receiver or sound bar with support for enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC). It can help deliver premium picture quality, too, with support for 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. Dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+ are supported for contrast and color that are optimized on a scene-by-scene basis.
- bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+, for contrast and color optimized scene by scene
- enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for sending lossless high-resolution multichannel audio from the TV back to an A/V receiver
- long-grain copper (LGC) A/V and eARC conductors
- tinned copper ground reference conductors
- "Level 1" noise dissipation: all conductors directionally controlled
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HDM18BLUE500
What's in the box:
- 16.4' (5m) HDMI cable
AudioQuest BlueBerry reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioQuest BlueBerry
BlueBerry High Speed HDMI: The AudioQuest BlueBerry HDMI cable combines superior materials and superior design to produce a superior entertainment experience. Featuring solid Long-Grain Copper conductors with AudioQuest’s Level-1 Noise Dissipation, BlueBerry is meticulously designed for enhanced sound quality and outstanding overall performance.
- Long-Grain Copper Solid Conductors: In AudioQuest BlueBerry High Speed HDMI cables, Solid Long-Grain Copper improve Noise-Dissipation and overall performance.
- Level 1 Noise Dissipation: This is the foundation of AudioQuest's Noise-Dissipation technologies. Traditional 100% shielding is not enough to guard against the increasingly prevalent effects of WiFi, cellular, and satellite radiation. In AudioQuest HDMI cables, all 19 conductors are Direction-Controlled to minimize the RF Noise that damages performance by directing or draining it away from the most vulnerable circuits
18Gbps: The AudioQuest BlueBerry High Speed HDMI cable is HDMI 2.0b certifed and guaranteed to have the 18Gbps bandwidth required for compelling features like 4K/60 or 8K/30 video, HDR (High Dynamic Range) imagery, and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel).
- 4K/8K: AudioQuest 18Gbps High Speed HDMI cables have the bandwidth required for 4K/60Hz video (10-bit, 4:4:4), as well as up to 8K/30Hz (8-bit, 4:2:0); which is 7680 x 4320 resolution (over 33 million pixels) at up to 30 frames-per-second (fps). 24 and 30 fps are the frame rates for almost all movies and many TV shows.
- HDR: AudioQuest 18Gbps High Speed HDMI cables support High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Dynamic HDR. HDR content expands the contrast of the image for blacker blacks and brighter whites/highlights as well as greater color saturation and brightness. Dynamic HDR (HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision for example) enables frame-by-frame HDR optimization rather than HDR settings that are fixed for the entire program.
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) increases the digital bandwidth to support uncompressed and lossless high-resolution multichannel audio - including Dolby TrueHD and Atmos, plus DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS: X.
- The BlueBerry HDMI cable is not HDMI 2.1 certified and does not support 48Gbps bandwidth, 4K/120Hz, and 8K/60Hz which is required for uncompressed Ultra-HD 8K video and Ultra-HD high speed gaming performance.
- If you want uncompressed Ultra-HD 8K @ 60Hz video and Ultra-HD high speed gaming performance, then step up to one AudioQuest's HDMI 2.1 certified/48Gbps HDMI cables.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: AudioQuest BlueBerry High Speed HDMI cables are precisely manufactured to ensure a high level of reliability and are backed by a non-transferable, limited lifetime warranty. Proof of original purchase is required; other restrictions apply.