About the AudioQuest Forest OptiLink
Use AudioQuest's Forest Toslink-to-mini-optical cable to ensure accurate transfer of digital audio signals from your computer's mini-optical output to the full-sized Toslink optical input on your A/V receiver or DAC. This cable is a smart choice for use with the 3.5mm dual-purpose headphone jack found on MacBook® and iMac® models. The core of the Forest is a finely polished, low-distortion polymer fiber conductor that minimizes signal loss and jitter (time-based distortion).
- length: 1.5 meter (5 ft.)
- low-jitter design
- finely-polished polymer fiber conductor
- full-size Toslink connector on one end, 3.5mm mini-optical connector on the other end
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OPTFOR01.5M
What's in the box:
- 5' (1.5m) Optical digital cable (terminated by a Toslink connector on one end and a mini-optical 3.5mm connector on other end)
AudioQuest Forest OptiLink reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioQuest Forest OptiLink
Audioquest OptiLink-Forest Series Optical-to-3.5mm Cable: Audioquest OptiLink-Forest optical-to-3.5mm toslink cables feature a thoroughly engineered, finely polished polymer fiber conductor to minimize signal loss and jitter (time-based distortion). The plug's brass ferrule also contributes to ideal light transmission and the highest quality sound. The conductor is surrounded by a black & green flexible PVC jacket. Each connector has a clear plastic protector that should be removed before use.
1 question already asked