About the AudioQuest Mini-3
AudioQuest's Mini-3 cables are carefully constructed using the highest-quality materials, and are rigorously tested to ensure that they deliver the cleanest sound possible. Mini-3 uses AudioQuest's best Perfect-Surface Copper conductor fewer irregularities on the surface and inside the conductor result in crystal-clear sound. Solid conductors eliminate interaction between wire strands, which can be a source of sonic distortion. And precision gold-plated RCA connectors attached with AQ solder provide a tight connection.
This stereo adapter cable has a stereo miniplug on one end and a pair of RCA connectors on the other perfect for connecting your portable audio player to any car or home stereo with RCA inputs.
- length: 2 meters
- stereo adapter cable with a male miniplug connector at one end and dual RCA plugs at the other
- solid Perfect-Surface Copper conductors deliver clear, natural sound
- foamed PE insulation helps reduce signal loss
- gold-plated connectors resist corrosion
- black/white braided textile cable cover
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Mini-3
What's in the box:
- 6.5' Minijack-to-RCA audio cable (with a male stereo 3.5mm connector on one end and a pair of stereo RCA male audio jacks on other end)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioQuest Mini-3
Overview: The AudioQuest Mini-3 stereo audio minijack-to-RCA cable is terminated by a gold-plated male 3.5mm stereo connector on one end and a pair of gold-plated stereo RCA male connectors on other end. The Mini-1 stereo audio minijack-to-RCA cable is available in the following lengths - 1 meter (3.3'), 2 meter (6.5'), 3 meter (9.8'), and 5 meter (16.4').
Solid Conductors: Solid Conductors prevent harshness and confusion caused by strand interaction.
Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC): Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) offers fewer irregularities on the surface and inside protects clarity and sonic beauty.
Foamed Polyethylene (FPE) Insulation: Foamed Polyethylene (FPE) Insulation reduces smearing and preserves dynamics.
Identical Connectors: Identical Positive and Negative conductors honor both sides of the signal.
Gold-Plated Connectors: Gold-Plated minijack and RCA terminals are connected with low-distortion AQ Solder.