About the AudioQuest Pearl 18 Long Distance
Great performance for longer runs
Great performance for longer runs
This AudioQuest Pearl cable's active processing chip and high-purity copper conductors ensure that every bit of picture and sound information makes it to your gear.
Pearl is a "High Speed with Ethernet" cable, and it can pass all the latest surround sound formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X from your TV to your receiver or sound bar with support for enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC). It can help deliver premium picture quality, too, with support for 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. Dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+ are supported for contrast and color that are optimized on a scene-by-scene basis.
- active design uses a signal processing chip to ensure more reliable signal transmission over greater distances
- bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+, for contrast and color optimized scene by scene
- enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for sending lossless high-resolution multichannel audio from the TV back to an A/V receiver
- long-grain copper (LGC) A/V and eARC conductors
- tinned copper ground reference conductors
- "Level 1" noise dissipation: all conductors directionally controlled
- PVC jacket supports in-wall installation
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HDMPEA10A
What's in the box:
- 33.0' (10m) HDMI cable
AudioQuest Pearl 18 Long Distance reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the AudioQuest Pearl 18 Long Distance
Pearl HDMI: AudioQuest's Pearl Active features active circuitry along with high-purity Long-Grain Copper conductors that have been direction-controlled for the most efficient dissipation of radio-frequency noise.
- Long-Grain Copper Solid Conductors: In AudioQuest Pearl HDMI cables, Solid Long-Grain Copper improve Noise-Dissipation and overall performance.
- Level 1 Noise Dissipation: This is the foundation of AudioQuest's Noise-Dissipation technologies. Traditional 100% shielding is not enough to guard against the increasingly prevalent effects of WiFi, cellular, and satellite radiation. In AudioQuest HDMI cables, all 19 conductors are Direction-Controlled to minimize the RF Noise that damages performance by directing or draining it away from the most vulnerable circuits.
HDMI 2.0 Certified: The AudioQuest Pearl HDMI cable fully complies with the HDMI 2.0 specification and supports the ultra high speed 18Gbps bandwidth for 4K UHD, HDR, high resolution multichannel audio, ARC, and Ethernet compatibility.
- 4K UHD: Supports resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4x the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience. With stunning 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) detail is strikingly sharper.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): High Dynamic Range (HDR) reproduces a wider range of brightness levels than conventional video, which brings a deeper contrast to the screen, greater color intensity without being oversaturated, and incredible detail in low-light images. Watching movies and TV shows mastered in HDR will give you a vivid new viewing experience filled with brilliant color and dramatic contrast.
- High Resolution Multichannel Audio: Supports lossless high resolution multichannel audio - including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS HD.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) which allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Ethernet Enabled: Provides high-speed networking to it HDMI link, allowing you to take full advantage of your IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
In-Wall Rated PVC Jacket: AudioQuest Pearl HDMI cables feature a PVC jacket that is CMG (CL3/FT4) in-wall rated.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: AudioQuest Pearl HDMI cables are precisely manufactured to ensure a high level of reliability and are backed by a non-transferable, limited lifetime warranty. Proof of original purchase is required; other restrictions apply.
I had to buy this one, thinking that the Metro 50' was causing the A/V receiver to not communicate with my tv but it turns out it was the model of tv. Cable works fine. Expensive but very thick and I trust it will give the best sound.
Rebecca M from Jackson, WY