About the AudioQuest Pearl OptiLink
Thanks to HDMI, optical connections between components are no longer as common as they used to be. But you'll still find Toslink connectors on CD and Blu-ray players, cable and satellite boxes, TVs, sound bars, and more.
AudioQuest has refined their line of high performance OptiLink cables, starting with Pearl. Pearl is AQ's most affordable Toslink cable, but it's been carefully engineered to provide a distortion-free connection whether you're feeding stereo music to a DAC or Dolby® Digital surround sound to your A/V receiver.
Optical cables carry signals as pulses of light rather than a stream of electrons, so they are virtually impervious to magnetic or electrical interference.
- low-jitter design to minimize timing errors
- multi-fiber design with low-dispersion fiber conductors
- finely-polished optical interface
- full-size Toslink connectors at both ends
- in-wall rated PVC jacket
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PEARL OPT 3m
What's in the box:
- 10' (3m) Optical digital cable (terminated by Toslink connectors on each end)
AudioQuest Pearl OptiLink reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioQuest Pearl OptiLink
Pearl Toslink Optical Digital Cable: Audioquest's Pearl Series toslink optical digital cable features low-dispersion fiber conductors and a finely polished optical interface that help to minimize signal loss and jitter (digital timing errors). The Pearl Series toslink optical digital cable also uses an in-wall rated PVC jacket.
- Each toslink connector has a clear plastic protector that should be removed before use.
- The toslink connector is shaped so that it will only fit one way into a component's toslink connector.