About the AudioQuest Vodka OptiLink
If you're looking for the best way to get a digital audio signal from your computer's mini-optical output to the full-sized Toslink optical input on your A/V receiver or DAC, AudioQuest's Vodka Toslink-to-mini-optical cable is definitely a contender. This cable is a great choice for use with the 3.5mm dual-purpose headphone jack found on MacBook® and iMac® models. What makes Vodka special is the construction of its conductor: 217 narrow-aperture synthetic fibers carry the signal, which minimizes jitter (time-based distortion).
- length: 1.5 meter (5 ft.)
- low-jitter design
- conductor is made up of 217 narrow-aperture synthetic fibers
- full-size Toslink connector on one end, 3.5mm mini-optical connector on the other end
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OPTVOD01.5M
What's in the box:
- 5' (1.5m) Optical digital cable (terminated by a Toslink connector on one end and a mini-optical 3.5mm connector on other end)
AudioQuest Vodka OptiLink Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioQuest Vodka OptiLink
Audioquest OptiLink-Vodka Series Optical-to-3.5mm Cable: Audioquest OptiLink-Vodka optical-to-3.5mm toslink cables feature 217 narrow-aperture synthetic fibers for its conductor in order to minimize signal loss and jitter (time-based distortion). Precision polished fiber ends also contribute to ideal light transmission and the highest quality sound. The conductor is surrounded by flexible black PVC with a black and blue nylon braid. Each connector has a clear plastic protector that should be removed before use.