About the Boyo VTL405TJ
Mount over your license plate
Mount over your license plate
This Boyo backup camera is housed in a slim-profile bar that doesn't obscure your license plate, making it a solid choice in all fifty states. Boyo uses a sturdy zinc metal frame for a long life and mounts the waterproof rear-view camera on an up/down swivel, so you can get exactly the picture you want.
Active parking lines
Be more precise when you back up with active parking lines that curve as you turn. This cam predicts your trajectory and shows you where you're headed in reverse so no spot is too tight.
A great picture
Boyo uses a CMOS image sensor that gives you the best picture possible, and they include a composite video cable that runs from the camera to the video screen up front.
- color backup camera in a bar-type license plate mount
- super-slim zinc bar mounts at the top of your license plate
- includes 20-foot video cable
- active parking lines
- universal fit
- compatible with any radio with an RCA video input (most aftermarket models, only a few factory)
- 140-degree wide angle
- waterproof (IP67 rating)
- resolution: 960 x 480 pixels
- night vision rating: 0.1 Lux
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTL405TJ
What's in the box:
- License plate backup camera (chrome) w/ attached 4.5' video cable (4-pin plug)
- 14" 4-Pin to composite video adapter cable (attached 6" power & ground wires)
- 24' Composite video extension cable (6" bare-ended power wire on each end)
- Two 1-1/4" Hex-head bolts
- 2 Lock-washers
- 2 Flat-washers
- 2 Nuts
- 1.5mm Allen key
- Instruction manual
- Warranty information
- Product registration card
Boyo VTL405TJ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTL405TJ
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Camera Type||Rear or Front|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||140|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||N/A|
|Plug type||Composite video|
Overview: The Boyo VTL405TJ backup camera features an integrated bracket designed to mount to any license plate. The built-in CMOS camera can provide a clear, 140˚ wide picture of what's behind your vehicle, even in low light conditions.
- Note: The Boyo VTL405TJ is meant as a driving aid only; never solely rely on the camera. In addition to using the camera, always look around you to make sure everything is clear.
Universal Fit: Along with the built-in license plate mount, the VTL405TJ provides a total of 29.5' of video cable, allowing it to be installed in most consumer vehicles. The camera angle can also be adjusted up or down to match any license plate height. The headunit end of the included video extension cable is terminated in a standard composite video plug, for use with most aftermarket in-dash video screens. A proprietary 4-pin connector is provided at the other end, matching the camera's connector.
Dynamic Park Assist Lines: The Boyo VTL405TJ will display park assist lines on your connected monitor to aid you in backing up into a parking spot. A built-in gyro-sensor allows the park assist lines to dynamically curve as you steer and angle your vehicle. The camera comes default with the parking guide lines On, but a blue looped wire on the camera's cable can be cut to remove the parking guide lines.
Image Selection: Designed primarily as a backup camera, the VTL405TJ's default display is a Reverse or Mirror image. If a Normal image is desired, or if the camera will be mounted on the front of a vehicle, a white looped wire on the camera's cable can be cut for a Normal display.
Weatherproof: The Boyo VTL405TJ's camera and zinc-plated mount carry an IP67 rating for long-lasting outdoor use.
1 question already asked