About the Boyo VTB123HD
Choose rear-view or side-view
Choose rear-view or side-view
Parking would be easy if it weren't for all the things in front of you, behind you, and to the side of you. Alas, many of today's cars and trucks make it harder than it has to be to see the things you'd rather not hit. The best way to take the stress out of parking is to improve your visibility, and the best way to improve your visibility is to add a camera.
This versatile flush-mount camera from Boyo can be used as a side-view or a backup camera, so you can get the view you want where you need it. The universal bracket design can be mounted on your side mirror or above your rear license plate, with the power wire connected to your vehicle's blinker or reverse wire. With an IP67 waterproof rating, you can count on this camera even when the weather gets nasty.
The HD CMOS image sensor gives you crystal-clear images and a 170-degree viewing angle. For more info, you can activate distance guidelines or choose reverse or normal imaging.
Installation Note: Installing this camera requires drilling into the body of your vehicle, routing a video cable, and running power wires. If you haven't done this type of project before, you should contact a professional installer.
- flush-mount camera for side-view or backup use
- includes 19-foot video cable, 7-foot power and ground harness
- universal fit design mounts on side mirror or above rear license plate
- compatible with any radio with an RCA video input (most aftermarket models, only a few factory)
- selectable reverse image and parking guidelines
- 170-degree wide angle
- waterproof (IP67 rating)
- resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- night vision rating: 0.2 Lux
- includes 20-foot video cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTB123HD
What's in the box:
- Flush-mount backup camera w/ attached 4' video cable (male composite video) and 7' power/ground wires
- 19' Video extension cable w/ integrated power wire (male composite video both ends)
- 21mm Hole saw bit
- User manual
- Product Registration card
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTB123HD
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Camera Type||Rear, side|
|Resolution||720 x 480|
|Lux Rating||0.2 LUX|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170 Diagonal|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||170 Diagonal|
|Plug type||Composite video|
Overview: The Boyo VTB123HD flush-mount HD backup camera features a fixed-angle design that makes it ideal for lip-mounting in the rear of a vehicle, or for use as a side-mount camera, for assistance in lane-changing.
Camera: The VTB123HD features an HD CMOS image sensor with 480 TV lines (720 x 480) of resolution, and a wide 170˚ (diagonal) viewing angle. The HD camera has a LUX of 0.2 and an IP67 waterproof rating.
Selectable Options: Two looped wires on the camera's attached cable provide the following options:
- White Loop (Normal/Mirror Image): Keeping this loop intact displays a Mirror image, cutting the loop will display a Normal image.
- Blue Loop (Parking Gridlines): Camera will display gridlines with loop intact, cutting loop will remove gridlines.
Power: The camera's attached cable includes 7' of power and ground wire, for attaching at the rear of the vehicle. The 19' video extension cable includes a built-in wire for extending the power wire to the front of the vehicle. If using the camera as a backup camera, the power wire can be attached to the vehicle's reverse wire. If using as a side-mount (lane changing) camera, the power wire can be attached to the turn signal wire for that side of the vehicle.
Compatibility: The Boyo flush-mount camera's video cable is terminated in a male composite video, making it compatible with most aftermarket video screens and in-dash monitors (sold separately).
Mounting: The VTB123HD is designed to be flush-mounted underneath an overhang on the rear of the vehicle, or on the side of the vehicle. The camera features an integrated friction-fit mount that allows it to slide into the mounting hole and lock into place. A 21mm hole-saw bit is provided for mounting.
Note: Mounting the VTB123HD requires drilling into the body of the vehicle.