About the Boyo VTC175M Camera Bundle
The backup bundle
The backup bundle
Boyo knows that not everyone can fit a video receiver in their dash, so they've bundled a high-quality dash monitor with their VTL17 HD backup camera for a convenient parking solution.
Easily mount this cam
Boyo has affixed their VTL17 camera onto a sturdy strap that attaches behind just about any license plate. This compact camera delivers an HD picture that's great for low-light scenarios, while selectable parking lines and reverse imaging make it a versatile, little addition. The camera includes a video cable that connects to the monitor.
Once wired for power and video with the included wiring harness, Boyo's 5" monitor attaches conveniently to your windshield with its included suction mount for a crisp view that will be a big help when you're in reverse. An included reverse trigger wire ensures you'll only have to see a backup view when your vehicle is in reverse, and two video inputs allow you to add a front-view camera if you need to be mindful of crunching your low-slung bumper.
- package includes bar-type license plate back-up camera and 5" monitor
- HD CMOS image sensor with color video output
- universal license plate mount
- weather-proof camera housing
- parking lines and reverse image selectable at installation
- works in low light
- warranty: 1 year
- resolution: 840 x 480
- 5" color TFT monitor
- suction windshield mount
- 2 video inputs
- reverse trigger wire
- removable sunshield
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTC175M
What's in the box:
- LCD monitor (attached 28" power/video harness)
- Camera w/ license-plate bracket (attached 48" composite video cable/7' power wire)
- 39" Power/ground wire
- 19.5' Composite video cable
- Windshield mount
- Dash mount
- 3 Screws
- User's Manual
- Warranty Card
- Product Registration Card
Boyo VTC175M Camera Bundle reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTC175M Camera Bundle
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Camera Type||Rear or Front|
|Lux Rating||Not given|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||---|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||---|
|Plug type||Composite video|
5" LCD Monitor: The Boyo VTC175M includes a 5" LCD monitor with a resolution of 840 x 480 (384,000) and a contrast ratio of 350:1. The LCD monitor can be used as a front view or backup camera monitor, based on how you configure the included camera. The monitor can be mounted to your dash using the included self-adhesive mounting bracket or to your windshield using the included suction-cup mounting bracket. Both brackets allow you to adjust the LCD monitor for the best viewing angle. The monitor also comes with a sunshade to help block sunlight and reduce glare.
- Camera Input w/ Auto Switching: The LCD monitor features a composite video jack for its camera input to connect the included camera. Thanks to Auto Switching, when you place your vehicle in reverse gear (requires connection to your vehicle's reverse lamp), the LCD monitor will automatically switch over to the backup camera's video signal so you can see what's behind you immediately.
- Video Input: In addition to the composite video camera input, the LCD monitor features a second composite video input for connecting a front dash camera (sold separately) or other external video source (sold separately).
Camera with License Plate Bracket: The included camera is equipped with a highly sensitive 1/4" color CMOS image sensor. The camera features a waterproof (IP68) housing and a integrated mounting bracket that is designed to mount behind your vehicle's existing license plate. Once the camera and bracket are mounted, you can position the camera forward or angle it down. The mounting hole spacing of the license plate bracket is roughly 6.75" to 7" apart.
- Rear or Front View: The camera can be used as a backup or front view camera. By default, the camera will display a mirror image for backup use. If you want to use it as a front camera, cut the white wire loop labeled "mirror control" to get normal (non-mirror) image.
- Parking Guidelines: The camera provides parking assist lines on the screen of the included monitor. These parking lines are there to assist you when backing up into a parking space. There are two vertical lines which help you judge the left and right edges of the parking space and your vehicle. There are also three color-coded (green/yellow/red) horizontal lines that are used to distinguish how close you are getting to the end of the parking spot. If you do not need and want to remove the parking guidelines, then simply cut the blue wire loop labeled "Parking Line Control".
Note: The Boyo VTC175M is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear view camera system, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
- Width = 5.1875"
- Height = 3.375"
- Depth = 1.125"
Camera with License Plate Bracket:
- Width = 7.75"
- Height = 1.4375"
- Depth = 1.5"
28 questions already asked