About the Boyo VTC700RQ-4
Wireless recording system
Wireless recording system
Adding cameras to big truck, RV, or trailer can be a hassle... if the system isn't wireless. Boyo's VTC700RQ-4 four-camera system makes installation as simple as mounting your cameras and wiring each component for power. A 300-foot wireless range gives plenty of leeway for placement of the four rugged, night vision-enhanced cameras. Plus, the included 7" monitor lets you record any incoming video from your cameras.
The 7" monitor for the VTC700RQ-4 video system is an easy (and sleek) addition to your dash — just plug the power cable into your vehicle's 12-volt power point. Boyo gives you video recording capability with on-demand and timed control, so you can capture key moments from every video feed. Choose from single, double, triple, and four-way monitoring.
Four cams included
With four cameras, you can monitor more as you move, and built-in trigger wire capability lets you use one as a back-up cam.
Universal bracket mount
The universal bracket mount secures your cameras wherever you need them. Once the cameras and monitor are paired, you're ready to roll.
Note: You'll have to wire power and ground connections to the monitor and cameras.
- wireless system with four cameras and 7" recording-capable monitor
- includes a dash-mount stand, antennas, video and power cables, and installation parts
- transmission distance up to 300'
- resistant to 2.4GHz wireless signal or other signals
- ideal for large trucks and vans
- CMOS image sensor with color video output
- 85° horizontal viewing angles
- resolution: 640 x 480
- reverse image selectable
- infrared illumination up to 16'
- wired DC 12V/24V power required
- IP66 waterproof rating
- dimensions: 3.78"W x 2.04"D x 2.4"H
- resolution: 800 x 480
- 7" color TFT LCD monitor
- manual and timer recording
- capable of up to 4 views at once
- video saves to SD cards up to 32GB (not included)
- wired DC 12V/24V power required (vehicle power point and hard wire options)
- dimensions: 8.42"W x 1.02"D x 6.18"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTC700RQ-4
What's in the box:
- 7" Wireless monitor w/ attached 40" DC power input cable
- 4 Wireless cameras w/ pre-mounted bracket and attached 9.5' power/ground input cable (bare-ended wires)
- Adjustable suction-cup mount
- Adjustable adhesive mount
- 6' Monitor wiring harness
- Lighter adapter w/ 6.5' cable
- 40" Video breakout cable (male composite video plug on one end / male 2.5mm plug on other end)
- Five 4" antennas w/ threaded bases
- 16 Wire-taps (8 red / 8 black)
- 4 Grommets
- Twenty 3/4" screws
- Twenty 4.5" wire-ties
- User manual
- Warranty information
- Product Registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTC700RQ-4
Overview: The Boyo VTC700RQ-4 wireless camera system features a dash mounted 7" color TFT LCD monitor and 4 heavy-duty wireless cameras, designed for installation in trucks, vans, SUVs, and larger vehicles. Each of the 4 included cameras can be configured as a backup camera, front-facing, side-facing, or for monitoring a truck bed or trailer contents. The wireless camera system operates on a 2.4GHz signal with a transmitting range of up to 300' (maximum).
Cameras: The VTC700RQ-4 camera kit includes 4 cameras with pre-installed, adjustable mounting brackets that allows them to be installed on top of a flat surface at the front, side, or rear of the vehicle. Each camera features a CMOS image sensor with an 85° horizontal viewing angle and 640(h) x 480(v) resolution.
- Night Vision: Built-in Infrared LEDs can provide night vision up to approximately 16' behind the vehicle.
- Weatherproof: The Boyo cameras carry an IP66 waterproof rating, making them impervious to weather.
- Pairing: All 4 cameras come pre-paired to the monitor, but may need to be re-paired. Pairing is done by removing a threaded magnetic cap on the back of each camera and threading it into the adjacent socket, this allows the pairing procedure to be initiated from the monitor. An LED on the front of the camera provides visual feedback for the pairing process.
Monitor: The 7" color TFT LCD wireless monitor features a 16:9 display with a resolution of 800(h) x 480(v). The monitor includes two mounting brackets: a suction-cup mount and an adhesive mount, allowing it to be installed on a dash, console, or windshield.
- Display Modes: The included monitor lets you display one or more
- Four Pictures: Displays up to 4 camera images onscreen simultaneously.
- One Picture: Uses the full screen to display one camera's image.
- Large Picture/3 Small Pictures: One camera image will be displayed over most of the screen, with 3 additional small images displayed along the side of the screen.
- Recording: The VTC700RQ-4 lets you record camera images to an SD
memory card (sold separately). SD cards up to 32GB are supported. Recording
can be set overwrite the oldest content, when the SD card is full, or set to
stop recording. When using a 32GB SD card, up to 266 hours can be recorded
from one camera, 133 hours from 2 cameras, and approximately 66 hours from 4
cameras. Recorded video can be played back on the monitor as well. Two
Recording Modes are available:
- Manual Recording: Recording from any paired camera can be initiated from the display's front panel. Arrow buttons let you select the desired camera, while pressing the Record button will start recording that camera image.
- Timer Recording: The system can be set to record at a specific date and time, and allows recording from 1, 2, or 4 cameras. Cameras and monitor must be receiving power for Timer Recording to function.
Note: Recording is only possible with an SD card inserted into the monitor, and is sold separately.
Wiring: The VTC700RQ-4 monitor and cameras require power and ground for operation.
- Camera: Each of the included cameras features a built-in 9.5' insulated cable with bare-ended power and ground wires, for connection to the vehicle's electrical system. +12V switched power can be used, for viewing cameras while driving, or the cameras can be activated from one of the monitor's 4 trigger wires, allowing the camera to be used for a specific function.
- Monitor: The Boyo monitor can be powered from a lighter or
auxiliary power socket using the included 6.5' lighter adapter. An
additional 6' bare-ended harness lets you tie into the vehicle's electrical
system for power and ground, using the provided wire-taps. This harness also
includes 4 additional trigger wires, used for activating one or more
cameras. Each trigger wire is color-coded and labeled:
- White (Camera 1): This provides a trigger when the vehicle's reverse wire is activated, letting Camera 1 act as a backup camera.
- Green (Camera 2): Provides a trigger when the left side turn-signal is activated, letting Camera 2 act as a lane-changing aid.
- Yellow (Camera 3): Triggers when the right side turn-signal is activated.
- Blue (Camera 4): Can be used to activate a front-view camera.
Wireless Video: The VTC700RQ-4 operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the cameras and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. 4" adjustable antennas are provided for both the monitor and the cameras.
Video Breakout: The Boyo monitor features a 2.5mm Video Out socket, letting you use the included breakout cable that provides a composite video plug for running to an additional monitor (not included).
Mounting: Hardware for mounting both the cameras and the monitor are included. Each camera features an adjustable mounting bracket, allowing it to tilt up and down. Two mounts are provided for the monitor; a suction-cup windshield mount and an adhesive dash mount. Both mounts allow the monitor to be tilted and swiveled for optimum viewing.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Resolution: 640(h) x 480(v) pixels
- Viewing Angle: 85° Horizontal
- Waterproof Level: IP66
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.483GHz
- Display: 7" TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800(h) x 480(v)
- Operating Voltage: 9V - 32V DC
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.483GHz
16 questions already asked