About the Boyo VTC702R
A wireless system for heavy-duty vehicles
A wireless system for heavy-duty vehicles
Boyo designed their VTC702R wireless rear-view camera system to be an all-in-one blind spot or rear-view solution for heavy-duty and large vehicles. This wireless setup gives you a 7"-wide reverse view without the hassle of a major wired installation. Boyo includes rugged universal bracket mounts for both the camera and the monitor. The camera itself lives in a waterproof housing, and Boyo includes a remote for controlling the monitor. Chances are if you're checking out this system, you already know how handy it could be in your big vehicle.
Wireless makes installation easier
Installing a back-up camera system can be a hassle — running a wired video signal through your vehicle's interior and into the dash poses unique challenges. But Boyo takes some of the headache out of the process with this wireless solution. Keep in mind, you'll still have to hard wire the camera and monitor for power.
Universal bracket mount
The universal bracket mount secures your camera wherever you need it. Once the camera and monitor are paired, you'll be ready for the world in reverse.
Note: You'll have to wire power and ground connections to the monitor and camera.
- wireless system with bracket-mount heavy-duty camera and monitor
- wireless 2.4G digital transmission distance up to 300 feet
- wired DC 12V/24V power required
- resolution: 800 x 400 pixels
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTC702R
What's in the box:
- Backup monitor (attached mounting bracket)
- Backup camera (attached mounting bracket)
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed)
- 2 Screw-on antennas
- Antenna (w/ attached 9.5' cable)
- Two 24" power/ground cables
- Two-sided tape
- 2 Hex-keys
- User Manual
- Product Registration Card
- Warranty Sheet
More details on the Boyo VTC702R
Wireless Backup Camera System: The Boyo VTC702R Wireless Backup Camera System features an external LCD monitor with a built-in RF (2.4GHz) wireless receiver and a heavy-duty backup camera with a built-in RF wireless transmitter. The wireless camera at the back of your RV, Truck or Trailer will send its audio/video signal to the wireless monitor in the front of the vehicle which turns on automatically. Images at the back of your vehicle will then be shown clearly on the monitor's screen, while audio is heard through the built-in speaker. The wireless rear view camera system has a wireless range up to 200'. When your vehicle's reverse gear is engaged, the VTC702R system works automatically.
Note: The Boyo VTC702R is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
7" LCD Monitor: The LCD monitor features a 7" (diagonal) screen with a a16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 800 x 480. You can manually adjust the monitor's Brightness, Contrast, & Saturation. The monitor will display video from the backup camera and on-screen guidelines to help you park when backing up into a parking spot. The guidelines can be turned on or off.
Backup Camera: The included heavy-duty backup camera features a 1/4" CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 384,000 total pixels and a wide-angle lens with a 100° viewing angle. The backup camera features an IP66-rated waterproof housing to protect it against dust and rain. Built-in IR lights on either side of the camera lens allows it to capture video in total darkness (0.0 lux) up to 10'.
Built-In Microphone & Speaker: The backup camera is equipped with a built-in microphone, while the 7" LCD monitor features a built-in rear-panel speaker. Not only can you see what's behind the vehicle, but also hear what's behind it too.
Remote Control: The Boyo VTC702R Wireless Backup Camera System comes with an IR remote for wireless operation of the system. The remote is powered by a pre-installed CR2025 3V battery.
Mounting Bracket: The LCD monitor & backup camera come with pre-installed mounting brackets that will surface mount to your RV, Truck, or Trailer.
- LCD Monitor: The LCD Monitor's pre-installed mounting bracket lets you surface mount the monitor on top of a flat surface. Once installed, the mounting bracket allows you to angle the LCD monitor up and down for better visibility. The included sunshade helps to block the sun when in direct sunlight.
- Backup Camera: The backup camera's mounting bracket comes pre-installed to mount the camera on top of a flat surface. You can remove the mounting bracket and reposition it to allow you to mount the camera to the bottom of a flat surface. Once installed, the mounting bracket allows you to tilt the angle of the camera up or down.
Note: Mounting screws are not included and need to be purchased separately.
Power Requirements: Both the backup camera and LCD monitor will require 12-volt switched accessory and ground to your RV, Truck, or Trailer.
- LCD Monitor (w/ bracket & antenna): 8.375" (w) x 9.75" (h) x 1.4375"
- Backup Camera (w/ bracket): 3.5625" (w) x 3.25" (h) x 2.75"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked