About the Boyo VTM43TC
If you're replacing your rear-view mirror to add a monitor for your new backup cam (not included), why not add a couple more perks too? Boyo's VTM43TC replacement mirror offers at-a-glance temperature and compass readouts, plus touchscreen controls and a 4.3" inlaid screen for viewing your rear-view video feed.
Two video inputs
The mirror blends seamlessly with most vehicle interiors, and automatically dims or brightens depending on the time of day. The monitor features two video inputs if you'd like to add a front-view camera to your vehicle too. The user-friendly menu makes it easy to tweak your parking guidelines, brightness, and other settings.
Installation will require the replacement of your factory rear-view mirror, and running wire for power and video between the Boyo VTW43TC mirror and any video source. If you have not attempted this kind of job before, professional installation is recommended.
- replacement rear-view mirror with 4.3" built-in monitor and temperature/compass display
- touchscreen control
- automatic dimming and brightening
- adjustable parking lines
- adjustable reverse image
- auto-reverse video trigger
- two video inputs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTM43TC
What's in the box:
- Rearview monitor-mirror w/ integrated mounting bracket
- Mounting base
- 8' Video/Power/Ground harness
- Temperature sensor w/ 18' harness
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed)
- Cable cover
- 6 Wire-ties
- Packing Contents
- Warranty Sheet
- Product Registration Card
More details on the Boyo VTM43TC
Rearview Mirror-Monitor: The BOYO VTM43TC combines a 9.75" rearview mirror with an inset 4.3" LCD monitor (480 x 272) to the left side of the mirror. The BOYO VTM43TC rearview mirror-monitor is designed to replace your vehicle's existing rearview mirror.
Auto Brightness & Picture Adjustment: Automatic brightness adjustment helps you see a clear image day or night. You can also manually adjust the LCD monitor's brightness, contrast, color.
Camera Input: The BOYO VTM43TC features a composite video jack for its camera input, so you can add an external backup camera (sold separately). The camera input offers Auto Switching and Parking Guidelines.
- Auto Switching: Thanks to Auto Switching, when you place your vehicle in reverse gear (requires connection to vehicle's reverse lamp), the rearview mirror-monitor will automatically switch over to the backup camera's video signal so you can see what's behind you immediately.
- Parking Guidelines: On-screen parking lines are there to assist you when backing up into a parking space. There are two vertical lines which help you judge the left and right edges of the parking space and your vehicle. There are also three color-coded (green/yellow/red) horizontal lines that are used to distinguish how close you are getting to the end of the parking spot. The parking guidelines are adjustable so you can match them to the size of your vehicle. The parking guidelines can also be turned off.
Video Input: In addition to the composite video camera input, the rearview mirror-monitor features a second composite video input for connecting a front dash camera (sold separately) or other external video source (sold separately).
Digital Compass: The BOYO VTM43TC is equipped with a built-in digital compass which will display the direction your vehicle is headed on the inset 4.3" LCD screen.
Temperature Sensor: The VTM43TC comes with a temperature sensor which will display the outside temperature on the rearview mirror-monitor. The temperature sensor features an attached 18" harness that plugs into the rearview mirror-monitor, and installs between the front of the radiator and the front bumper of your vehicle.
Remote Control: The BOYO VTW434M comes with an IR remote control for wireless operation of this rearview mirror-monitor.
Mounting Options: The BOYO VTM43TC replaces your vehicle's existing rearview mirror and comes with a universal mounting bracket. Crutchfield also offers a variety of vehicle specific mounting brackets which can be purchased separately (see accessory list). In addition to these brackets, you'll also need a windshield mount repair kit which can be purchased at most auto parts store (sold separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked