About the Boyo VTR419GW
4K two-camera system
4K two-camera system
Say "So long!" to grainy video with Boyo's VTR419GW dual-camera system, which records the road ahead in 4K and a rear-view in HD. Using Boyo's Road Cam app, you can wirelessly sync your smartphone via Wi-Fi so it's easy to access and share your video files. A 3" touchscreen display on the dash cam makes accessing menus and monitoring your dual video feed a cinch. Place your second camera just about anywhere to monitor the interior of your vehicle, or a rear view.
G-sensor and GPS
Boyo's built-in G-Sensor detects hard braking or a collision, and then saves vital video files for a complete record of the event. Built-in GPS geo-tags your files with latitude, longitude, date, time, speed, and direction of travel in order to provide a more complete presentation. Plus, you can manually tag any video files with license plate numbers associated with the event.
This fully automated system starts recording once the engine is turned on and stops when the engine is turned off. And when you're parked, the built-in motion sensor will wake up the camera system to record suspicious activity.
- 4K dash cam with portable digital video recorder and HD rear-view camera
- 2-1/2" LCD display
- includes 22-1/2' power and video cable to connect dash and rear-view cams
- built-in microphone and speaker
- supports microSD cards up to 128GB for video storage
- built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing with mobile devices
- dash cam records 4K video files up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 FPS
- built-in GPS and G-sensor
- built-in parking mode
- gesture control
- motion detection
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTR419GW
What's in the box:
- Dash camera
- Windshield mount with built-in GPS antenna and adhesive backing
- Rear camera w/ attached mount and 18" video cable (terminated in a proprietary 4-pin plug)
- 22.5' Rear cam video cable (pre-attached to rear cam cable) w/ attached 3.5' trigger wire (cable terminated in a proprietary 4-pin plug on one end and a male 3.5mm TRRS connector on other end)
- Lighter adapter w/ attached 11' cable terminated in a mini-B USB connector (5VDC/2.5A output)
- 2.5' USB cable (mini-B on one end / type-A on other end)
- Two 8mm screws
- Adhesive for rear camera mount
- 5 Cable-clips w/ adhesive backing
- Spare adhesive pad
- Plastic pry tool
- 2 Sheets of protective clear film
- User Guide
- Product Registration card
- Warranty information
Boyo VTR419GW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTR419GW
Overview: The Boyo VTR419GW camera kit includes a dash-mounted camera and a rear-facing camera for recording the road ahead and behind you. The dash cam can recording in pristine 4K resolution and features a clear 3" color LCD screen. The rear-view camera can record in 1080p resolution. A single cable connection from the rear camera to the dash camera provides both power and the video feed for recording. Both cameras include adhesive mounting brackets.
- A micro-SD card up to 128GB is required for operation and is not included.
- The cameras should not be placed where it obstructs the driver's view of the road in front or in back. You should also comply with your locality's restrictions on windshield-mounted devices.
Dash & Rear Cameras: The VTR419GW dash camera can record in 3840 x 2160 (4K) resolution with an ultra-wide 155° diagonal viewing angle. The dash camera features a bright 3" color LCD monitor for viewing recordings and accessing the camera menus. The included rear camera can record in 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution, with a 110˚ diagonal viewing angle. The front camera use H.264 video compression algorithm, while the rear camera uses H.265 compression.
Mounting: The dash camera includes a separate base that the camera attaches to. The base includes the built-in GPS antenna and has an adhesive backing for sticking to a windshield. The mounting base also provides the connection for the USB power cable. The dash cam's mounting base allows the camera to swivel up and down for optimum aiming. The rear-view camera features an attached mounting base that can swivel up and down, and is designed to mount under a lip or overhang. The mounting bracket can be screwed into place and includes an adhesive pad for securing.
- Loop Recording: The default, Loop Recording mode, begins recording when the VTR419GW is powered on. It records in a continual loop and saves the video in 1-, 3-, or 5-minute clips. When the memory card is full, the oldest video files will be overwritten.
- Parking Mode: This feature starts recording when it detects an impact to your parked vehicle (requires constant power). You can adjust the sensor's sensitivity to Low, Middle, High, or Off.
- Motion Detection: In Motion Detection mode, the camera sits in sleep mode until movement is detected in front of the lens. The camera will continue recording until no more movement is detected for more than 60 seconds, at which time the device enters sleep mode again. Sensitivity settings include: Low, Middle, High, and Off. Motion Detection mode is ideal for protecting your vehicle while it is parked and unattended. (See Note below)
Note: Motion Detection Mode and Parking Mode require the included power adapter to be plugged into a lighter or power socket that provides power while the vehicle is off (constant power).
G-Sensor: The camera's built-in G-sensor detects the impact when an accident occurs. This triggers the camera to automatically save the video files before and after the event. Saved video files will be protected from inadvertently being overwritten.
Wi-Fi: The camera has built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to connect with your iOS or Android smartphone. After downloading the Roadcam/Roadcams app, available from the Apple App and Google Play stores, you can playback, and transfer your videos wirelessly to your device. A QR code is provided in the owner's manual for easy access to the app.
GPS: Built-in GPS allows your location and speed to be stamped at the bottom right corner of videos, if enabled, providing valuable information in case of an accident. Time and Date will also be stamped on the captured video.
Photos: The VTR419GW lets you quickly take a still photo, or "snapshot", of the current camera view and store it on the micro-SD card as a JPEG file.
microSD Slot: The camera captures the video and audio data onto a micro-SD card (not included). Video files are recorded in a seamless loop, and as the card fills up, it loops back and begins recording over the oldest unsaved clip. The card slot will support U3 micro-SD cards up to 128GB.
Power Requirement: The VTR419G dash camera is powered by the included DC power adapter (5V/2.5A output) that plugs into your vehicle's lighter socket or power port. The lighter adapter features an 11' USB cable that plugs into the dash cam's mounting base. This provides power for both the dash and rear camera.
2 questions already asked