About the Boyo VTS50
Back up your Transit
Back up your Transit
Keep your Ford Transit van looking sharp with Boyo's VTS50 rear-view camera. You'll stay ding-free, thanks to a 170-degree wide-angle reverse view that makes backing up a breeze. The waterproof night-vision camera also includes selectable parking lines.
It's a custom fit
The camera is housed in a third brake light assembly that replaces the factory assembly without having to drill or modify the van's exterior body panels. The assembly is completely functional as a brake light, and adds a custom-looking camera mount. Boyo gives you a lengthy video cable to cover the distance from the back of your van to the video display in your dash (not included).
- vehicle-specific rear-view CMOS camera
- compatible with select Ford Transit vans
- integrates with third parking brake light strip
- IP68 waterproof rating
- built-in LEDs for low light use
- reverse Image
- selectable parking lines
- resolution: 420 lines (648 x 488 pixels)
- 170-degree horizontal viewing angle
- light-sensitive down to 0.5 Lux
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTS50
What's in the box:
- Backup camera w/ brakelight housing (attached 23" cable)
- 33' Power/video DIN-cable
- 58" Power/ground cable
- 14" Power/video y-adapter (RCA-coupler installed)
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- Product Registration Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boyo VTS50
Vehicle Compatibility: The BOYO VTS50 backup camera is designed specifically to for 2014-2015 Ford Transit vans.
- Per Boyo, it is a known issue that when you install this 3rd brake light camera you will get a defective bulb message on the dash. Boyo said the solution some installers have been doing is leaving the factory 3rd brake light in and parallel the new camera off of that. They are working on trying to find the resistance needed to prevent this error message and this work around.
- This backup camera kit is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the backup camera kit. In addition to using the backup camera kit, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Brake Light Housing: The VTS50 backup camera features a brake light housing which replaces the third brake light on top of the van. It mounts directly into the factory third brake light location for a seamless installation and OEM look.
Backup Camera: The backup camera employs a CMOS Image Sensor (PC3089) with a resolution of 648 (h) x 488 (v) pixels. The backup camera provides a 170° wide angle view behind the vehicle. The camera's built-in LEDs provide a night vision distance of up to 35' at 0.5Lux.
Parking Guidelines: The backup camera offers parking guidelines (red/yellow/green) to help you backup into a parking spot. You can turn the parking guidelines off by cutting the green wire-loop of the backup camera.
Composite Video: The BOYO VTS50 backup camera utilizes a composite video jack for universal connectivity to most any video monitor with a composite video camera input.
Waterproof IP68: The backup camera features a waterproof IP68 housing to protect it against the outdoor elements.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked