About the Boyo VTSP415
Rugged replacement cable
Installing a trailer camera system is pretty straightforward... conceptually. Realistically? It's pretty time-consuming, especially if you pinch and ruin a 4-pin power/video cable with a pickup's rear gate like I did when I installed one of these systems on a RAM truck and horse trailer. A cable is arguably the most vulnerable component of a wired system that links a truck and trailer — if you need a replacement, Boyo's VTSP415 connector cable is the solution. Rugged insulation keeps it protected from the elements and its coiled structure builds in the give you need between your trailer and hauler. The 4-pin male connectors on both ends make connecting and disconnecting simple when your trailer is not hooked onto your truck.
- spiral 4-pin cable for Boyo trailer cam
- elasticity up to 9.8 feet
- 49-foot extension cable
- threaded fittings and covered sockets to ensure a weatherproof connection
- shielded cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VTSP415
What's in the box:
- 9.8' Spiral cable w/ 4-pin locking connectors
- 49.5' Extension cable w/ 4-pin locking connectors
- 21" Female trailer cable
- 21" Male trailer cable
- Installation manual
- Product registration
- Warranty information
More details on the Boyo VTSP415
Overview: The Boyo VTSP415 trailer connection kit provides the extension cabling for installing a rear-view camera (sold separately) on just about any truck/trailer combination. The VTSP415 features brass and nickle plated housings along with PVC insulation for corrosion protection from moisture and heat. Threaded fittings on plugs and sockets makes sure all connections are waterproof. The connection kit is designed to be compatible with most commercial camera systems and includes the following:
- Spiral Cable: A 9.8' heavy-duty spiral cable provides the connection between the truck and the trailer. The spiral cable includes large 4-pin connectors on each end with locking collars and is sheathed in a protective rubber coating that resists damage.
- Extension Cable: This 49.5' cable provides a connection to the rear camera from the hitch area and is long enough to accommodate most trailers. Each end is fitted with small 4-pin connectors (male/female) with threaded connection ends.
- Male/Female Trailer Cables: These two 21" cables are used to connect the Spiral Cable to both the trailer and the cab. Each features a large 4-pin connector, for attaching each end of the Spiral Cable to, and a small 4-pin connector for running to both the camera and the monitor (both sold separately). The Spiral Cable attachments include watertight snap-covers to protect them when not in use. Built-in mounting collars with mounting hardware are included for attaching the large 4-pin connectors to the outside of both the truck and trailer.