About the Klipsch CP-4T
A hideaway sound solution for your business
A hideaway sound solution for your business
Background music should be heard, not seen. The Klipsch CP-4T is a compact, unobtrusive pair of commercial speakers that are easy on the eyes as well as the ears. Each speaker features a 3-1/2" woofer and a horn-loaded 3/4" aluminum tweeter — perfect for paging customers to their tables and providing light dining music once they're seated.
The included C-bracket allows for flexibility in mounting — you can hang it vertically, horizontally, or conveniently out-of-sight in a corner. Cabinets and grilles are paintable to match your decor.
Get a free system design
- 3/4" aluminum tweeter loaded in a Klipsch Tractrix® horn
- 3-1/2" IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer with rubber surround
- handles up to 10 watts RMS power
- 5 watt fixed @ 70V, 10 watt fixed @ 100V
- frequency response: 100-22,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- attached "C-style" bracket for easy wall mounting
- multi-tap transformer allows use with 70V or 100V distributed audio systems
- cabinet and grille can be painted to match your decor
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- 5-1/2"W x 8-3/4"H x 5-9/16"D
- weight: 4.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1060386
What's in the box:
- 2 Commercial loudspeakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Bracket retaining screws
- Owner's Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
More details on the Klipsch CP-4T
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||3.5|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.75|
|System Frequency response||100-22,000|
|Peak Power rating||0|
Commercial Speaker: The Klipsch Compact Performance Series CP-4T 70/100 Volt speaker is designed to provide high-performance sound with high style for any commercial indoor or outdoor environment. Built to either withstand the rigors of outdoor use or to provide a highly aesthetic look that blends perfectly into any indoor décor, the Klipsch Compact Performance Series CP-4T speakers provide a unique, multifunctional sound solution for your commercial application.
70/100-Volt Transformer: The CP-4T contains a high quality, built-in 70/100-volt transformer with a single, fixed 5/10 watt tap.
Weather Resistant Cabinet: The Klipsch CP-4T loudspeakers feature an anti-resonant, weather resistant, mineral-filled cabinet. The speaker also include weather resistant, powder-coated aluminum grilles (logos rotate). Both the cabinets and grilles are paintable.
Two-Way Speaker Design: The Klipsch CP-4T employs exclusive Tractrix Horn technology with a premium, long-throw woofer for an amazing full-range sound.
- Horn-Loaded Dome Tweeter: Each CP-4T speaker features a 0.75" aluminum dome tweeter coupled to a Tractrix Horn for smoother high-end response with greater extension, enhanced imaging, and more powerful dynamics. The exclusive Klipsch 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn not only provides controlled coverage, reducing reflected sound which harms overall sound quality, but also gives you more sound output from the same amount of power input compared to other designs.
- IMG Woofer: Each CP-4T loudspeaker features a 3.5" IMG (injected-molded graphite) woofer for detailed midrange and punch midbass response. The woofers also employ a rubber surround for added durability.
Dual Ports: Two front-firing ports are used for greater efficiency and bigger bass response.
Speaker Terminals: The two speaker screw-terminals are accessible from the speaker's front baffle; a rubber terminal protects the screw-terminals. Push the speaker wire through the middle channel on the speaker's back cabinet until its pushed through to the speaker's front baffle, and then attach the speaker wire to the screw-terminals using a philips-head screwdriver.
Note: Always wire in parallel in a 70 or 100V system.
Mounting Options: The included wall-brackets let you mount the CP-4T speaker horizontal or vertical against a wall. The speaker's V-shaped profile even allows you to tuck the speaker into a corner using the included wall-brackets. The solid wall-mount bracket system assures a fast, easy, one-screwdriver installation. There are two keyhole slots on back of the wall-bracket (mounting screws not included). Once installed, you can adjust the angle of the speaker without any tools. The commercial loudspeakers also have two 1/4"-20 threaded inserts for attaching 3rd party wall-brackets (sold separately). In addition, the CP-4T multipurpose speaker can be simply placed on a shelf or stand.