About the Klipsch CP6
Great looks and great sound
Great looks and great sound
If you want great sound by the patio or pool, but aren't crazy about the idea of hanging big speakers from the eaves, a smaller speaker, like the Klipsch CP6, may be just the ticket. The CP6 keeps a low profile, is designed to mount vertically or horizontally, and the V-shaped rear of the cabinet can fit right into a corner. The speaker can even be painted to match your trim.
A 5-1/4" long-throw woofer is paired with Klipsch's 3/4" Tractrix® horn in each speaker to produce great full-range sound without taking up too much space. Thanks to a weather-resistant design, the CP6 is well-suited to bringing your tunes outdoors when the weather turns sunny.
Most speakers don't include any. Learn more about in-wall wiring at the Crutchfield Learning Center.
Shop our selection of in-wall speaker wire.
- all-weather design allows speakers to stand up to the elements
- bass-reflex (front-ported) enclosure
- handles up to 75 watts (300 max)
- frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz
- 5-1/4" woofer
- proprietary 3/4" Tractrix® horn aluminum dome tweeter
- 8-ohm nominal impedance
- enclosures are paintable
- powder-coated aluminum grille with rotatable Klipsch logo for flexible placement options
- V-shaped cabinet allows for easy corner placement
- 1/4" threaded inserts for wall mounting with optional bracket
- 7"W x 11"H x 6-1/4"D
- weight: 5.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1016297
What's in the box:
- 2 Multipurpose speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Brackets
- Owner's Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
Klipsch CP6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch CP6
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Injected-modled graphite|
|Power Range (watts)||75|
|Frequency Response||70-22k Hz|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Multi-Purpose Speaker: The Klipsch CP-6 loudspeakers are designed to both withstand the rigors of outdoor use, while also complimenting any indoor décor as either a stereo pair or surround speakers in a home theater system. Built to either withstand the rigors of outdoor use or to provide a highly aesthetic look that blends perfectly into any indoor décor, the Klipsch Compact Performance Series CP-6 speakers provide a unique, multifunctional sound solution for any home.
Two-Way Speaker Design: The Klipsch CP-6 employs exclusive Tractrix Horn technology with a premium, long-throw woofer for an amazing full-range sound.
- Horn-Loaded Dome Tweeter: Each CP-6 speaker features a 0.75" aluminum dome tweeter coupled to a Tractrix Horn for smoother high-end response with greater extension, enhanced imaging, and more powerful dynamics. The exclusive Klipsch 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn not only provides controlled coverage, reducing reflected sound which harms overall sound quality, but also gives you more sound output from the same amount of power input compared to other designs.
- IMG Woofer: Each CP-6 loudspeaker features a 5.25" IMG (injected-molded graphite) woofer for detailed midrange and punch midbass response. The woofers also employ a rubber surround for added durability.
Dual Ports: Two front-firing ports are used for greater efficiency and bigger bass response.
Weather Resistant Cabinet: The Klipsch CP-6 loudspeakers feature an anti-resonant, weather resistant, mineral-filled cabinet. The speaker also include weather resistant, powder-coated aluminum grilles (logos rotate). Both the cabinets and grilles are paintable.
Speaker Terminals: The two speaker screw-terminals are accessible from the speaker's front baffle; a rubber terminal protects the screw-terminals. Push the speaker wire through the middle channel on the speaker's back cabinet until its pushed through to the speaker's front baffle, and then attach the speaker wire to the screw-terminals using a philips-head screwdriver.
Mounting Options: The included wall-brackets let you mount the CP-6 speaker horizontal or vertical against a wall. The speaker's V-shaped profile even allows you to tuck the speaker into a corner using the included wall-brackets. The solid wall-mount bracket system assures a fast, easy, one-screwdriver installation. There are two keyhole slots on back of the wall-bracket (mounting screws not included). Once installed, you can adjust the angle of the speaker without any tools. The CP Series speakers also have two 1/4"-20 threaded inserts for attaching 3rd party wall-brackets (sold separately). In addition, the CP-6 multipurpose speaker can be simply placed on a shelf or stand.
Note: The CP-6 loudspeaker measures 7" (w) x 11" (h) x 6.875" (d) with the wall-bracket attached.
5 questions already asked